Warlocks sleep skill

• Is there any ways you guys can nerf warlocks sleep skill? people are abusing it on arena kqs and pvp kqs, some are even selling coins by doing multi account with 3 warlocks and sleep 6 people to score on arena, it is becoming so frustrating to deal with, you can't do anything against it becoming a warlock yourself and start abusing it back.

• You know that gladiators are immune to it? Use violence skill.

Not fair for other classes though, I see the point.

EDIT: Actually, pretty sure that mages can dispell/cure it. (or guards?)

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• I thought they nerfed it so that you can't perm someone? It's still annoying, but has a little bit of counterplay.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• They did nerf it however the OP is complaining about multiple people working in conjunction with one another to perm sleep someone.

The problem isn't mesmerize per say but the fact fiesta online doesn't implement diminishing returns against players under the influence of crowd control~

They could be perm feared, stunned, slept, frozen etc etc

diminishing returns mind.

Now idk why they don't have it in relation to CC since they defiantly have it in the game mechanics for the def stat. How it works when you're effected by CC whilst under crowd control.

example hit by fear 1 full duration > hit by fear 2 whilst still effected by fear 1 will result in fear 2 hitting but with a reduced duration

if you're hit again by another crowd control it will have a further reduction and so on.

This mechanic is usually deployed in most games. Though some skills will have to make it so they aren't effected by this mechanic. I'm thinking sneak attack, trixster jump skill MAYBE mez when used before fear etc etc

• Mage's Expel skill has a 10 second Cooldown.
    The casting distance for Mesmerize is 9 meters.

Gladiator's are immune to Mesmerize because you can use Violence and Heat of Fury.
    Archer's should be smart enough to attack a Mage at a distance (most Archer skills are 12 meters in range).
    Another Mage would require to use Fear/Stifle to avoid Mesmerize (both which have a 12 meter range).

If you don't like losing to multiple Warlock's using Mesmerize in Arena KQ, then don't do Arena KQ.
    Don't complain about a skill when it's giving you trouble in one specific instance. Especially considering how underpowered Warlock's are in real PvP.

A group of Archers could perm stun you as well.
    A group of Fighters could also perm stun you as well.
    A group of Tricksters could also perm ice you as well.

And their skills are lower Cooldown, too.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• as you may or may not know, even after you fear or stifle someone, sleep still goes off, regardless of range, and yes, you can still perma sleep someone, there is literally no counter play, you get perma sleep and that's hit, what im asking is for gamigo to nerf sleep so a warlock can't perm sleep someone and leave it out of the picture, doesn't take a group of any class, just takes 1 warlock to block a player completely and still help their team

• Clerics can Perm -Silence- you, and trip you to death, or bash your helmet into a cone shape...

Saders can also perm stun you, literally...especially with the right set and cooldown mechanics.

Trix, Perm Ice, Perm Knock Back, Perm -Shock-, Perm Burn/poison/bleed.

Fighters can chain CC/deva - Which we all have been a victim of...Blow Set = O M G! WHY!?

Mages can perm sleep, fear, SLOW, Freeze, or wizards obliterate you with Chained Skeletons...ever have 3 wizards in GT chain cast skele's? Yea, good luck getting your flag back or taking it, and watch how fast they peel your HP...just to get 1hko'd by a Magic Blast...

Archers, well...you'll be poisoned to death, knocked back, stunned, and just drained...fast.

So you wanna nerf every class that can literally make your life a living hell? Sure. Lets do that.

Make a sader and do Arena in the 60s.

Get you a +12 GoC blade, remake your sader til you have Str End Dex gears in the 30s, enhance those to +10 or get to 66 and get you a godly ass leaf set and 66 hat, then get you some godly ass OJ's, go charm farming and max out a license or two for that extra crit, SC it to the SACK, and...what?

What was I saying?...oh...nevermind...I don't know what im talking about cause im just some idiot noob who's been playing since Initial Release (open beta too). -_-

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• Shawn_V01 do you realize skeletons are useless right? a single mage it’s incapable of perma slowing you or fear you, like I stated before, takes a single warlock to perma sleep someone and still help their team, what I’m asking is for gamigo to nerf the skill so you cannot permanently sleep another player and the warlock still be able to help their team, doesn’t take a set change, doesn’t take the right gear like crusader, all it takes it’s a single warlock and a button press. And judging by your post, yeah, you do are a “idiot noob” who’s been playing since open beta.

• Just logged on to confirm, maxed Mez has a 30 second duration with a 33 second cooldown. A single Warlock cannot perm sleep someone. You need to be prepared to counter during the gap time. 3 seconds is plenty of time for any class besides a Cleric to jump onto a Warlock since they don't have any mobility besides bird (which doesn't work in half the pvp maps), but you can still track them in bird and jump on them the instant they come down.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• Just logged on to confirm, maxed Mez has a 30 second duration with a 33 second cooldown. A single Warlock cannot perm sleep someone. You need to be prepared to counter during the gap time. 3 seconds is plenty of time for any class besides a Cleric to jump onto a Warlock since they don't have any mobility besides bird (which doesn't work in half the pvp maps), but you can still track them in bird and jump on them the instant they come down.

then you get stiffle or fear 1 second before sleeps end and be slept again.

• So they're using cooldown on you without being able to kill you. That gives your team an advantage in the rest of your fight. If you hate it in 1v1, then sorry to say this game isn't supposed to be balanced for every class in a 1v1 scenario.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

• Shawn_V01 do you realize skeletons are useless right? a single mage it’s incapable of perma slowing you or fear you, like I stated before, takes a single warlock to perma sleep someone and still help their team, what I’m asking is for gamigo to nerf the skill so you cannot permanently sleep another player and the warlock still be able to help their team, doesn’t take a set change, doesn’t take the right gear like crusader, all it takes it’s a single warlock and a button press. And judging by your post, yeah, you do are a “idiot noob” who’s been playing since open beta.

Didnt say single mage, now did I? You even been hit with Ice Bolt and Ice Blast? Multiple Mages slapping that on you, you really think you're going to escape it? -- Judging by my post eh...? So, do you wanna get down to complexity of skill sets, passives, perks and negative aspects of Set Utilizations while certain skill points are utilized on top DPS skills whereas they should be remotely utilized on other aspects of the skill tree we have readily available to us, especially for those who PVP?...or did you want to re-read my post again before making such broad statements?

A single Warlock can't perma-sleep...given. BUT!...if they're playing their cards right, and making your life a living hell, yes they can make you squirm.

Oh wait...what do I know with my mages...*shrugs* Built a lock specifically for PVP during all the cap raises we've seen. Fun Stuff, even after all the changes...mhmmm.

Pretty sure some of the other players utilize Intellect and Drain set just to be annoying with Drain Mind (fear), and some even utilize Shaman/Truth set when they're back-lining for Mob Control...oh wait, this is about pvp. Whooopseeee...nevermind.

Charizard77

Coulda told you that one.

But remember, those of us oldies don't know anything about the game anymore :D;(:D you might get called an idiot noob too bro.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Ice bolt and Ice Blast share the same Cooldown, so you can either use one or the other. (Like Fighter's Devastate and Concussive Charge stun)
    But you can use Frost Nova in between Ice Blast/Bolt casts to continuously slow them down.

Lvl 85 Drain Set only reduces SP consumption, and does not increase Duration or reduce Cooldown (So the set is mildly useless).
    Lvl 75 Intellect Set 3 piece increases duration of Drain Mind (Fear) by 25%. So a good 2-3 seconds depending on your Level.

Lvl 135 Cendis Set for Warlock is the true PvP champion in sets, Increased Drain Mind (Fear) Duration by 30%, Reduces Stifle CD by 30%, and Increases Magic Blast Damage by 30%. You never need to swap off it.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Rei

Ohhh dont I know it!

But you know how twitchy some of these sets are, and THEY STILL are even after particular changes.

*coughs* defect set *coughs*...think about that one for a minute

:-D:D^^;(:rolleyes::sleeping::sleeping: