If Gamigo You Give Me Control Over This Game For 1 Month

• Companies do not do public interviews. every single "job process" is clearly done by the higher tiers aka department heads, and it is never ever publicly shown.
    ~where as for your thinking, voting and elections. are completely different things. in the case of this though. GM's are not allowed to be publicly interviewed. in fact their "identity" is given from their companies department chair, so they are faceless. that is how it works in companies.
    as for you posting this "thread" on the forum, please, feel free to choose to apply for GM position. but, that position does not (remember does not) change anything like rebalancing, or trying to liven up anything. the GM's are the companies authority over whether a case came up during an event, or helping us to connect to the company. and that is why they should be there.

• You actually didn't tell me what harm it would cause to have a public interview and you answered something completely different saying other companies don't do public interview. Ok so what others don't??, if we are looking for a change and transparency why can't we. Also when I say I want to be a GM, I'm referring to any position that can make changes to the game and help improve it be it GM with added rights or otherwise, in my case the focus will be on 76 and under content.

I think you were trying to disprove my points but you inadvertently agreed with most of them saying how game staff are, and I quote "faceless". Well if you're faceless then you aren't transparent as you claim to be are you then. So let's begin by changing that. Thanks for your short post.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

The post was edited 2 times, last by GravesDisease ().

• Nope, I don't hang out in Discord. All I see is ya talking about the abyss here. Like you're not really offering much to other parts of the game like PVE 'n' such. I don't think GMs has much of a say in how a game goes. It seems like they're basically a messenger/helper for the community. I don't get why you wanna do a public interview. Most job interviews are done privately. Well, unless you're a celebrity or someone applying for a reality tv show and that's kinda out in the open. :X Ya wanting to keep your in-game name... GravesDisease may be distasteful for people. Or Gamigo might not care for a GM being named like that.

The "faceless" part - The company probably don't want people harassing the GMs. Probably on their in-game characters or even maybe outside of Fiesta. To be honest, I'd rather keep my information private if I were to apply for either a GM, CM or Bug Tester.

Also, I gotta throw this out there. You have your Occupation set as "brainging dewn gamigo frm the insid out" & Hobbies "dusteroying fiesta frm the insid". This just adds onto why I wouldn't trust ya having control over Fiesta. I highly doubt Gamigo would hire someone like that.

Hell, even I wouldn't want to hire someone who wants to destroy my company. slimehaha

• Jesus this dude know nothing about this game.

GM's have zero ill say it again Zero power in how this games cash shop or content works.

GM's are unpaid forum/discord mods and do events in game that get cancelled on most servers.

The CM has very little to do with any of the stuff you are talking about ether.

• A Game masters role in fiesta, is nothing short of having just a slight a bit more power to do things in the game and possibly help out the community based on the amount of commands that they have available to them. Just to give an example, Monster Spawn events and such, chest spawns, moving players from specific locations if they're stuck, etc.

GM's also can NOT make adverse changes to any content, and they can not modify the game in any way shape or form and must adhere to a strict set rules in place by Gamigo when it comes to events, spawns, etc. Remember the Golem Spawns in Elderline before the Nerf on stats took place?...the GM that hosted that event lost their position because of all the prenerfs that were added to the game thanks to it, and a roll back was out of the question.

Lets not forget about the Mal Chest spawns that took place in XO field as well, that created a HUGE i amount of trouble before the merge.

You want to be a GM just to have an open appearance in the game? OK, change your attitude some, be more fruitful with new players, explain all the content that you personally know about, and stop trying to sell "game secrets" for 5G a pop. A lot of the stuff you know, is already public knowledge and can be googled, or found on P server websites...or did you forget that?

Play the rest of the game through, learn the in's and out's of the game, then apply for a GM spot and see what you get.

Til then, I suggest that you refrain from popping off like you do, and lower your elitist tone here on the forums and be a little more neutral and less dramatic.

I will never make GM, and I've applied for it a few times over the time this games been available, denied. Why? Probably because of my presence on forums, and the fact that I haven't experienced game content past 120 cap. They say its not a deciding factor, or play any part in it, but its not the point. Point is, they're very selective in picking their staff. If you wanna work on this game, make copies of everything, learn the games code, tweak them to be more BALANCED, then email your changes to gamigo and see what they say about your "adjustments".

I will tell you this, the game's code debt is still very high and outrageous.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• The "faceless" part - The company probably don't want people harassing the GMs. Probably on their in-game characters or even maybe outside of Fiesta. To be honest, I'd rather keep my information private if I were to apply for either a GM, CM or Bug Tester.

That's actually not there to protect the GM's/BT's/etc...

It's actually part of the NDA process and the contract that they sign and it's to prevent improprietes and other favors being done. That's not to say that it doesn't or hasn't occured anyway. That's only to say that they want the team to act as impartial and neutral as humanly possible at all times.

• Need a zillion likes on this post! :) I couldn't agree more about the changes in attitude etc!

P.S. Remember that if you become a GM you'll be signing NDA's and if you then shoot your mouth off should things not work out then gamigo can and almost certainly will sue (not aimed at you Shawn_V01 !)

• @shawn , my tours have been 2G now for months and I can assure you 99 percent of the players don't know about everything that I teach. Also you won't find most of the things I teach on Google. Also 99 percent of the people who have taken my tours liked it and found it to be worth it and don't have any complain about it so idk why you bring it up now portraying it as something evil.

Also I don't need to learn code to fix the game. I just need the rights to add mobs in the abyss, alter the drop charts of the abyss, and alter the exp of the abyss. Those 3 things is all I need and I can take the game to the next next level. You can appoint another GM for higher level content, but lower lvl content authority is what I need to make fiesta reach it's peak

• GMs can spawn monsters, not hard code their spawns.. which is coding btw

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• I rest my case...

I really don't need to say much more than what I already have.

If I EVER became a GM, well...

no plis no disable my coment, y u disble my comant gamigo

Perhaps due to the excessive amount of flames you're dishing out and that one crossed the line?

Time to take a step back and relax man.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• This thread discussion is a waste of time.

GravesDisease  
    You want control over a game, that you barely know anything about.
    By the looks of it you only care about the Abyss which is considered a PvP Enabled Area.
    The only reason people who used to enter the Abyss back in the golden days, is because it was that fastest leveling method at the time.
    The game has drastically changed since then, and you're living in the past, this is why you think the game is bad and needs someone like you to take over it.
    Sure you might be thinking you're a player who spends a lot of money on the game so your opinion should be voiced and heard at the least, right?
    You need to learn to adapt and move on. A lot of other people did. There's more to the game than just Abyss. A lot of people miss out on what's truly the point in this game, and that's leveling and experiencing what the game has to offer. Whether it's new maps for killing mobs, story-based quest chains, etc etc.

Do you even know the story of the Cursed Knight Lord and how he came to be? It's a good quest chain which opens up your heart into the development for this elite monster. You almost feel sorry for him...

TL;DR:
    You don't know the game enough to take over. Get over yourself. This thread should now be closed.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• First you claim that you control guilds, then you beg for weeks to recruit you.

and Now this?

*tsk*

giphy.gif

The world won't change with pretty words alone. Destruction must come before creation.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SinEater ().

• Rei bro, maybe you missed the whole point where I said that I as a GM want to focus on the abyss and that I can manage 76 and under content and they can appoint some other person for higher lvl stuuff so dont worry rest of the game can still be managed by someone else if not me. And since the abyss is dead, not sure why you are so against reviving it that you seem desperate that we should not revive it. Even if we revive it it will not do anything to you my man. People who want to lvl can level via questing like they do now, no one is stopping them, abyss is just an extra bonus place for pvp-farming.

SinEater I can infiltrate any guild I want and I have my people all over the server. If I said I wanted a guild to recruit me then it probably was but a joke.

• Dear Isyans,

Thank you for the feedback.
    For now we will stay with exp/drop boosts but will eventually evaluate other boosts in the future again.

Best wishes,

Veralya

See, this is what people would expect from the staff. If Graves wants to be a part of that staff, the way his online attitude is, pretty sure he'd be let go or have many reprimand's regarding his actions and behavior.

Off Topic

Least we got an answer about community day LOL

• You guys are starting to derail the topic and turn it into a personal flame war.

We get it already, enough is enough.

GravesDisease

You could not handle the stress's of coding. You have to make sure what you "script" is accurate, will do as you intend it to do, will work with NIF files for all the animations, and THEN test, retest, and re-retest, then run samples, verify they WILL NOT conflict, re-re-retest, and then do a Beta/QA to ensure what you have done is accurate and will not cause a conflict with other aspects of the game or other programs running side by side with your current...segment (yea, i'll call it that to keep it simple). ~Phew, out of breath now...my fingers and brain hurts...had to keep it simple for folks...ANYWAY...

You want to revitalize the game as it was back in 08-09, ok...go ahead and mesh everything together, create your own instance of the game, change values, tweak settings, and run it on your own server. Don't wanna do that? Well, chill out and enjoy the game for what it's worth til it finally goes *poof*

If ANY of us were given direct access to the games server, pretty sure people would only change what THEY wanted, what would ONLY benefit them and their "groupies", and just make life a living hell for everyone else in game...oh wait...*coughs* thats happening already *coughs*

So do yourself a favor, and drop it...HOWEVER!!!...

You got all the knowledge to code, update, eliminate code-debt, and shrink down actions, actives, passives, and idle state codes for this game?

Then buy Fiesta from Gamigo and shut us up.

Til then, please...give it a rest.

F2PWhale

Don't get the mallet dropped on your face again man...let this troublesome troll find himself in the hole of darkness we call a forum ban lmao

• If the coding is so complex to add simple monsters in the game then someone from you tech people should be able to make a simple program where all you need to do is type the number of monsters you want on a certain map and where you want them, It should be that easy, I'm not a tech person, I'm not wanting to join the gamigo team to code stuff, I will just manage perm lvl content and abysses in a way that will revive perms, the coding part you can do for me shawn.

• GravesDisease  

As I've said before, the only reason people would perm for the Abyss was to kill other players.
    Other players would come to the Abyss to level as it was the fastest option to level at the time. It was considerably faster than Questing or Grinding.

But now there's no point to making perms for Abyss as they're dead content. There is no reason for people to go in there if they're just going to get killed.
    You can literally go from Lvl 1 to 105 within 20 hours.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rei ().

• And? If there are abyss bosses then ppl can go there to pvp/farm, it will be called competitive farming, where you can try to reap the immense rewards of farming but at the same time may be ambushed by abyss lurkers and campers. You dont like such pvp then you dont need to enter the abyss. Its a risk/reward place.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().

• You will maybe add less than a handful of players to make specific perms for this.
    So it's not really "reviving the abyss" as you won't see a mass number of people make perms to specifically farm it and PvP others at the same time.

By the sound of it, you're trying to add more content for yourself at the places where you play (which is in the Abyss).
    You can try leveling and play at higher levels. Or make a new character specifically for higher level content.
    Smile.

-
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Rei#9999