Goodbye HoneyTeddy

• I do feel like you actually cared about the community, that you were fair when handing out punishments and very helpful to many players including me.

Good luck with your next line of work. :)

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I do share the same feelings as The Jumping Lord, you were a very friendly GM symphatetic with the community's issues and I am positive that you tried your very best in every circumstance including having to deal with the daily backlash you did not deserve, I am sorry to see you go.

I personally loved the comeback of the Magazine and the events you hosted, it's sad to know that probably your loss in the team might affect them, other than that I personally have to thank you for the assistance via Discord you gave to me and to some other players, you are an extremely helpful and polite person.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, may luck always follow you in whatever you do! <3

• On a lighter note, farewell to HoneyTeddy and thanks for being a great boon to the community. Perhaps people didn't always get the answer they wanted to hear, but you always did your best to provide helpful alternative solutions and as much info as you could. I really respect the effort you put into your work.

• I'm surprised HoneyTeddy left. o_O But, I guess I understand with how some of the community is towards others. It seemed like she was one of the few active-ish GMs here. Done her best with helping people from what I noticed. I wish HoneyTeddy nothing but the best. Good luck in what the future may hold & may it be filled with new adventures.

• I'm surprised HoneyTeddy left. o_O

Sadly I'm not surprised at all considering the abuse she took on the forums constantly despite trying to help so many people. I'd quit too if people kept asking for help and answers and every time I gave a reply I got grief in response.

• I do share the same feelings as The Jumping Lord, you were a very friendly GM symphatetic with the community's issues and I am positive that you tried your very best in every circumstance including having to deal with the daily backlash you did not deserve, I am sorry to see you go.

I personally loved the comeback of the Magazine and the events you hosted, it's sad to know that probably your loss in the team might affect them, other than that I personally have to thank you for the assistance via Discord you gave to me and to some other players, you are an extremely helpful and polite person.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavors, may luck always follow you in whatever you do! <3

Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm so thankful to have gotten a Player Spotlight before she left. Best wishes to HoneyTeddy and her new endeavors.

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Thanks for all of your support and voluntary dedication. I know you'll do well moving forward, best wishes!

• Guten Abend HoneyTeddy,wieso gehst du eigentlich aus dem Team Gamigo bitte?

Ich habe nun einiges gelesen und Du bist eine gute Seele für NA...aber Gamigo sollte niemanden so ausnutzen und auch die User nicht.

Es wird echt Zeit das auch Gamigo seine Ehrenamtlichen behandelt wie ihresgleichen und die Community auch wahrnimmt!

Es widert mich an,wenn beide Seiten nur gegeneinander spielen.

Fiesta Online sollte echt mehr Sein als nur Agroverhalten.

Daher bitte ich dich HoneyTeddy,deine Entscheidung zu überdenken bitte,Fiesta Online ist mehr als Emotionen....da wir echt alle es Lieben :)

Liebe kann man echt überall verwenden und auch in ein Onlinegame:love:

I hope echt das Du bleibst<3

• Thank you all for your kind words and support. You are all the best <3

Except certain someone(s).

Don’t worry certain someone, I don’t play that game, and even if I did, you probably need “nagas” more than I do :)

Hallo Edelpower,

Meine Entscheidung war nicht einfach.

Ich bin wegen interner Probleme, externer Probleme und persönlicher Zeit und Mühe gegangen.

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, aber die Tat wurde getan. Ich wünsche dir eine gute Zukunft.

The next magazine will come out in March. I am open to any articles anyone wishes to add :)

• Meine Entscheidung war nicht einfach.

Das glaube ich dir.

Vielen Dank für Ihre freundlichen Worte, aber die Tat wurde getan. Ich wünsche dir eine gute Zukunft.

Das ist das Mindeste was ich tuen kann Teddy und ich hoffe das auch deine Zukunft egal wo Du steckst auch gut wird.<3

Mein folgen haste sicher :) Danke dir auch :)

Lass dich bloß nicht von anderen Ändern ;)

honeyheart

• I personally think its best she left she wasn't able to do anything to really help the community and was wasting her time.

I am gonna go play the game shes playing now and kill her at Nagas

This.

• So far I disliked ALL staff members hired by this team, almost all of them lacked game knowledge or were very incompetent in feedback.

I could give Teddy credit for actually responding fast. And I have told her that. She performed well that part of her job which lied in providing/gathering feedback and being useful for community.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171