Finished KKP KQ; No EXP.

• Hello Forensic,

We need more information on this issue.

1. Did you complete the requirements before the end of the KQ (kill 5 monsters, as listed on the timer)?
    2. Could you provide the game time when this happened, and the server you are on?
    3. Is this the first time this has happened?
    4. Do you know if you're the only one with this issue?
    5. Is it only in KKP? Do you know if it happened in another KQ?
    6. Is it only on one character? What is its class, and what gender?

You can also send a ticket about this issue with the requested information.

Thank you,

HoneyTeddy

• Did you Die before KKP took a dirt nap?

Were you already dead and didnt revive in time after KKP took a dirt nap?

Those two important factors people seem to ALWAYS forget to mention...you do NOT get EXP while you're eating dirt. EXP is only awarded when you are up and moving around with at least 1 HP...quest kills still count, just like drops do if you're in the remote area, but not EXP.

So...if you were missing 5 kills, were dead before KKP took a nap or shortly there after he died and DID NOT revive in time, you wont get exp.

I've never, repeat...never experienced lack of EXP upon completion of KQ on any character class, or gender since the maintenance. Sorry to burst your bubble home slicer.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• @Shawn

1) Didn't die before KKP. (I was tanking the dude)

2)Had waaaaaaaay more than 5 kills

Teddy

1. Did you complete the requirements before the end of the KQ (kill 5 monsters, as listed on the timer)? Yes
    2. Could you provide the game time when this happened, and the server you are on? 'Round 3PM EST
    3. Is this the first time this has happened? I didn't know it was possible unless you were dead
    4. Do you know if you're the only one with this issue? That I know off. But as they say; "Gamigo".
    5. Is it only in KKP? Do you know if it happened in another KQ? Since I'm speaking for myself, only KKP.
    6. Is it only on one character? What is its class, and what gender? 1 Char, Fighter, Male.