Why does gamigo not address current issues with account hacking

• Except it is how it works.

Take discord application for example, where it has this "2fa", if i log out on discord, it will ask me every time to "verify" i am who i say I am in an email they send me when I go to log back in, even if I have not logged into discord from another device/internet page.

• buy a new pc lol

Why should i? Im not the one cryining on a forum thread asking AlL leTs QuiT. LeTs alL buY NeW pC.

Lag in uruga is related to internet/game server speeds not PC performance.

• Why should i? Im not the one cryining on a forum thread asking AlL leTs QuiT. LeTs alL buY NeW pC.

Lag in uruga is related to internet/game server speeds not PC performance.

I dont lag in uruga get good

• Except it is how it works.

Take discord application for example, where it has this "2fa", if i log out on discord, it will ask me every time to "verify" i am who i say I am in an email they send me when I go to log back in, even if I have not logged into discord from another device/internet page.

It doesn't do that for me, in fact most applications which have 2FA don't do that. Maybe you have a setting which requires you to input the 2FA code for discord active? And with discord you can use Mobile QR login which is basically 2FA and instant login which takes LITERALLY 1 second to accomplish.

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999

• Paradox false.
    As soon as i switched fiesta to professional nvme m2 SSD all lags in eld/uru vanished.
    Fps still drops when you move through vendors.

But lags gone.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171