Why does gamigo not address current issues with account hacking

• We all know the story about ppls accounts being so called back bla bla bla.

Norm this is just account sharing 99% of the time.

but Lately past 8-12 months accounts have been being hacked who never account share and its always the same vender selling the items.

Currently in Uruga over the past week a vender has been up with gear from what I see as 3+ accounts and gamigo does nothing.

At this point I think gamigo is just ignoring the issue.

• What do you mean gear from 3+ accounts? Like you've seen other people selling the same gear previously or something?

• 1 hacker gear from 3 separate Victims

Okay but who are the victims? Were they friends of yours or something? How do you know the gear was stolen? I'm just trying to understand the case here.

• I know what you are talknig about, A few months ago I saw a vendor sell very expensive gear and a guy next to it shouting that someone was selling his gear and nothing was being done about it... It was sold for super cheap too... so very suspicious.

This has been going on for a while now.

Also been multiple posts about people losing all their gems and stuff and multiple people shouting in game about it too.

Doesn't have to do with account sharing ...

Has been going on for a while now.

• Okay but who are the victims? Were they friends of yours or something? How do you know the gear was stolen? I'm just trying to understand the case here.

I know stuff

I clearly didnt make a post and come up with a story for no reason you understanding doesnt really matter unless your CM

• Gamigo's current policy on dealing with this kind of activity is...sketchy at best...but if it's the same person/people doing it over and over again and people are reporting it couldn't Gamigo look into the trade logs?

If 1 character is getting 100s of gems worth of items without trading anything in return who has also been reported isn't that kind of a clue what kind of activity is going on?

As for hacked/scammed items being sold keep in mind it's fairly well known on FB who some of the original sellers are and there are people who buy items for low prices knowing those items have been obtained illegitimately.

I do think Gamigo should at least look into this though.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• I know stuff

I clearly didnt make a post and come up with a story for no reason you understanding doesnt really matter unless your CM

I wasn't implying that you're lying o.o I've just been out of the loop in game for several months so I'm not familiar with this issue. Was just trying to get woke man.

• Its 50/50.
    50: Mostly Account sharing and unsafe ID/PW.
    50: You can Bruteforce in Fiesta that means there is no Secruity that will block you if you try to log in 100000x Time with wrong Acc Details

So dont share your acc and have very safe Passwords and you will habe no Problem.

When i know your ID i can easy get ur Password with an Bruteforce e.g. if you Password is "FLowBreed2002". Thats not hacking thats just "trial and error".

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I believe gamigo will investigate cases if a police report is made though a cm would need to confirm.

Though, much like a bank account if you share your details with a third party you void the t&cs with gamigo meaning they don’t have to look into these cases. Since you have not taken reasonable steps to secure your account. If money is taken from a bank acc since you shared your online banking details/pins in most cases they won’t refund you lost money ; gamigo won’t refund/put right any losses.

Remember people giving someone else your username and password is essentially allowing other people to identify as you. Anything they do is pretty seen as your doing etcetc

Where it is apparent account sharing has not happened and police report has been launched I expect gamigo will investigate these claims fully and sort out your account.

Regards,

Gav/Yawn

ps optional two factor authentication please gamigo.

• Pretty much, if you got hacked please send a ticket. The more information, the easier it is to do something, especially if a case is linked to another.

If you don't report it, nothing will be done.

Other than that, please keep your account details private, don't share it, change it often, remember that you have two sets of information - Gamigo account password and Fiesta account password. Change both. Use your original email, keep that email's details safe too. Change your password often and don't download, click or type suspicious links in your browsers. Don't use p.servers or other accounts with the same account details, don't get suspicious vouchers or scan QR codes, check the URL before you enter your info. Don't reply and give information in suspicious emails or texts. Keep your emails safe too. If in doubt, run a anti malware and anti virus scan and check your computer for suspicious bugs/programs and keyloggers. Don't aggravate suspicious people with suspicious deals. Chances are they know how to google how to 'hack' you.

Yes some are a security or security identification issue, but not all cases are gamigo's fault. Protect yourselves.

FYI some people who's accounts were hacked seemed to have other things like bank and email information compromised too, so please keep yourself safe.

• I just got hacked a few weeks ago, gems stolen and gear along with selective t6 buffs , and sadly my tradable Rammy, It was at morning , about 3 am then, when I got off work and logged back in , around 8 am (in game time) LITERALLY all my stolen stuff was being sold in Uruga and for cheap too. I emailed gamigo stating that I never share any personal information with anyone at all, they replied with “ we can’t confirm the hack in our site “ and suggested to file a police report lmao. This is a joke, gamigo is ignoring the facts and tickets , if it’s been going on for almost a year now, they simply do not care and Honey Teddy just confirmed it by not addressing the issue but forwarding it to increase your security and not share any personal data, NO SHIT MAN you think so? Accounts are legit being hack , it’s only a matter of time until the person behind all this decides to bring the economy down or even empty out the active raiding guilds and bring fiesta to a much quicker death. Oh, ign : HierophantGreen in case you guys wanna help out the poor xD

• Unfortunately, the GM team can't help you. You still need to go through ticket support. If you have issues with their support, please contact CM Veralya by a forum private message about your ticket number so we can investigate these inappropriate responses.

As I have said, there are some legit cases, but there are also some not so legit cases. If your Fiesta account is compromised, your other sensitive information may be too. In this case, you should contact your country's cyber police to investigate as this is a cyber crime.

• Unfortunately, the GM team can't help you. You still need to go through ticket support. If you have issues with their support, please contact CM Veralya by a forum private message about your ticket number so we can investigate these inappropriate responses.

As I have said, there are some legit cases, but there are also some not so legit cases. If your Fiesta account is compromised, your other sensitive information may be too. In this case, you should contact your country's cyber police to investigate as this is a cyber crime.

why wont you just tell them that Gamigo wont even try unless you contact the police

• Let's face it - unless actual money (NOT in-game items or in-game cash like gems) or PI is getting stolen from the alleged account hacks, filing any kind of police report isn't going to do anything. Even cyber police will ignore something as petty as an MMO in-game theft of 'property' even if the in-game items were once paid for with real money.

Sadly I think that unless you've actually got some proof for Gamigo's investigations or if you've actually had real money/PI stolen, no one will be interested or able to help really. And if you aren't a victim yet, look at all of the great advice above and get yourself some extremely secure passwords and be aware of your digital surroundings. And of course never res-use the same password twice ANYWHERE.

• Let's face it - unless actual money (NOT in-game items or in-game cash like gems) or PI is getting stolen from the alleged account hacks, filing any kind of police report isn't going to do anything. Even cyber police will ignore something as petty as an MMO in-game theft of 'property' even if the in-game items were once paid for with real money.

Sadly I think that unless you've actually got some proof for Gamigo's investigations or if you've actually had real money/PI stolen, no one will be interested or able to help really. And if you aren't a victim yet, look at all of the great advice above and get yourself some extremely secure passwords and be aware of your digital surroundings. And of course never res-use the same password twice ANYWHERE.

I mean I quit this poo poo game along time ago just said staff doesn't care this kinda thing has lost gamigo playing players

• I mean I quit this poo poo game along time ago just said staff doesn't care this kinda thing has lost gamigo playing players

I don't see how that's relevant to the issue.

• I mean I quit this poo poo game along time ago just said staff doesn't care this kinda thing has lost gamigo playing players

I have explained how to help this issue. If you wish to quit, you are free to do so. If you need help getting off forums, I'm happy to oblige, let me know.

Ticket support has a lot of tickets to go through. Each case is verified for ownership then investigated. Unfortunately proof is not always clear cut. If there is evidence of account sharing, this is obviously against TOS and the case will be put aside. If there is no 'suspicious' activity involving hacking, it is likely to be seen as the account was shared. Of course this doesn't mean your detailed were compromised elsewhere, for example, keylogging, or spoofing, but if such is the case, your other information is likely to be compromised as well, so you should think about your own digital safety.

Again, if you feel that your ticket was dealt with unfairly, please contact [CM]Veralya. She has a lot of PMs, but she will get back to you, even if it takes some time.

• I have explained how to help this issue. If you wish to quit, you are free to do so. If you need help getting off forums, I'm happy to oblige, let me know.

Ticket support has a lot of tickets to go through. Each case is verified for ownership then investigated. Unfortunately proof is not always clear cut. If there is evidence of account sharing, this is obviously against TOS and the case will be put aside. If there is no 'suspicious' activity involving hacking, it is likely to be seen as the account was shared. Of course this doesn't mean your detailed were compromised elsewhere, for example, keylogging, or spoofing, but if such is the case, your other information is likely to be compromised as well, so you should think about your own digital safety.

Again, if you feel that your ticket was dealt with unfairly, please contact [CM]Veralya. She has a lot of PMs, but she will get back to you, even if it takes some time.

you annoy me so much

• This literally just happend to me lost 30G +5 Ramy ML Blade boots hat for crus all +10/12 im just close to quitting rather than getting it solved i doubt they even do anything even though Im a avid SC buyer.