Attention CM's PM's and Game Dev's

• You're*

No need to be so sour, my goodness.

(::)

NOM IT!...

Nao! lmao

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I'm just wondering why you were banned? Just because you said your honest opinion? Gamigo, you can also lock yourself up without people to tell you here, that would be the better behavior here than what you are doing right now!

Respect for user F2PWhale:!::thumbup:

• I'm just wondering why you were banned? Just because you said your honest opinion? Gamigo, you can also lock yourself up without people to tell you here, that would be the better behavior here than what you are doing right now!

Wtf LOL

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

He was banned for insulting another member of the forum on another thread, who was FYI not a staff, after being asked not to insult other people.

We do not ban people for expressing opinions politely :)

I will refrain from commenting on the topics in this thread due to these topics not being under my jurisdiction.

• People forget that making games is a business.

Of course Gamigo is after the money. It's idiotic to think otherwise. Fiesta is just a product after all.

At this point of time, Fiesta isn't simply ruined by microtransaction but rather it's just a bad game.

Compared to it's competitors, Fiesta is simply a boring leveling simulator.

You cannot do anything other than leveling and farming gears. This might be fun for an action RPG but not an MMO.

Leveling is extremely boring. It doesn't have action combat to at least make it tolerable. Crafting system is non existent. So, once you get bored of leveling then you can just AFK dance in town instead of playing a fun game.

• Fiesta is just nostalgic...

But if they were to start making things more interesting, they need to kick the bugs, help us balance the economy, and give us incentives for playing.

I have a Whole New System that could be implemented that would make the game much more enticing, however...it would more than likely take them 3 years to develop properly with the limited staff that they have.

Elemental Damage (which they already have in the works, but only for mages stupidly enough)

New Weapon Types, pre-enhanced with Elemental Damage Modifiers

New Armor Types, pre-enhanced with Elemental Defense Modifiers

New Jewelry Types, Specific Elemental Damage and Defense Modifiers with Unique Perks with additional Skill Passives or New Variations to current Skills.

~~(i.e. Ring of the Nova and Ring of the Inferno - Boosts Nova/Inferno Damage, but reduces lasting effect and debuff of the AoE(s), and cool down reduced by 35%)

~~(i.e. Amulet of the Knight - Boosts all knight skill damage by 25%, but lose 15% HP and Mdef)

Simple little things like that which would add much more challenge to the game, and make players plan out strategic gear set-ups more so than set switching, and it would also give a NEW way to do PVP.

I have a massive amount of ideas like this sitting on my PC, and some I have also began to code into my own little platform game (coding is a bit rough, but I am not the only one working on it, it's a collaboration) and so far, the game's working and the gear and characters are balanced with a few exceptions based on roles. It's not a MMO, just something small time, kinda like a classic overhead game like the old Zelda games, but with a modern day twist.

If gamigo could get creative like this with this game, pretty sure people would start to take an interest in it again as there would be more to do, more to try out, new combat strategies to mess around with, etc.

This community has an imagination, and can be VERY creative. Many people are focused on the prolonged lasting issues that this game is facing, yes. We all are as we don't want our investments into their product to go to waste...but think about it in the long haul. Take what you know, apply it to the current thought process, and see what you can do with add-on content. They did a half-ass job with the combine system, as here I was hoping that we could combine GREEN equips with Blues to make a stronger, untradable, more versatile armory. NOPE!...cash grab. It worked, but not for very long, and they made it impossible for lower levels to really do anything in an attempt to get their paws on legendary weaponry as we literally have to wait til 120 before we can even create our own without spending WEEKS in arena KQ's.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• I've always thought that there should be elemental aspects to the game.....at this point I think there should be class resets available, where you keep your char, but go back to lvl 1 in a "hardcore" mode and learn over again.....if that makes any sense at all lol

• The only thing I disagree with is merging the servers. I personally like being on a WAY less laggy server like Pagel. Maybe if they made it optional to have characters be transferred I could get behind it but I just don't wanna be forced on a server where everything is hectic and so drama filled.

• What if there were channels instead. So you could just channel hop if it was too populated.

• What if there were channels instead. So you could just channel hop if it was too populated.

I would be down for that. Sometimes I just like to solo and it's easier to be on a not crazy populated server where I lag out at every town.

• I would be down for that. Sometimes I just like to solo and it's easier to be on a not crazy populated server where I lag out at every town.

You could just use Shift Z and be in a lot less populated Uruga than Pagel.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• This is why OOS and OS had 6 servers. Once the game took off and was massively popular, til 105 cap, the game was overly crowded.

Bijou Teva and Apoline were hit servers and ALWAYS busy.

once everything started to settle and get..."drama filled" as you say, people migrated to other servers for a change of pace.

Once the merge happened, we were told 3 servers. It should have stayed 3, but in reality...two were all that was needed.

If they do a merge again, for which they should, we only need 2 servers max. This game isn't as lively as it used to be, and that says something since that people have moved on to games like CoD, Anthem, Apex, GW2 type games, etc.

Now, if we merge all into one server and leave a 2nd open for Hard Mode game play, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

Game becomes more challenging and actually would have something to entice players to play and jump in on the Hero/Hard Mode server for a bit of a challenge, plus you would find all your Whales riding that server. THINK about it.

But let's talk about a few other points that I brought up...seems those aren't getting very much attention.

• Transfer/merge isn't going to happen. They'd honestly rather let game die. Like mentioned before a lot of people said more simple suggestions that could make players happy but in the end those just get rejected also. So something as big as transferring/merging again? Wouldn't happen. Maybe as a last resort to "save" this game but it'll probably be too late by then.

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• you are all right, I really wonder why not finally what is being done by Gamigo. We users have so many ideas that can really bring the entire Fiesta online game to a boil, you have to finally accept and implement it, we've been helping for tens of weeks / months so that we can all have fun with Fiesta again, then please do it finally something from Gamigo. It should not and should not be destroyed because Fiesta Online has more potential than some might think. So don't let it perish.

P.s sorry for my english,please ;)

• You could just use Shift Z and be in a lot less populated Uruga than Pagel.

Somehow I always forget about shift z.

The problem I see on Isya is the people kiting all mobs on a map and 'lol-ing' it up when you ask for a party. I eventually gave up and moved to Pagel just to be able to quest. Granted, I have not been on Isya in a few months so that could have changed.

• Yes it has Beth. Most players are capped and you will find a LOT of people willing to help while they grind out or do their own quests in the process.

Hell, I'm known to lend a hand and often...given people let my attitude here on forums depict my ing characteristics.

Happy Players = Happy gamigo.

Oh wait...:|

• So, another thing is attendance.

Bland rewards, HORRIBLY bland.

NO ONE!...and I mean NO ONE! uses NPC mounts that require flotation stones, and they're cheap!

Chump Change T1 and T2 potions? Really Now?

Oh and how about those lil snarplets of wasted Code for the event?...I mean, geez. We need more variety.

1 day items would be better.

Complete a week, get a 3 day item.

Complete the month, get something for 30 days that wouldn't entirely affect cash shop sales, or toss out 10 t3-t5 Red Eyes...or a stack of Radiant Frags...

SHEEESH

• You mean the rewards from opening the daily chests themselves right?

Because I think the attendance quest paper scroll things, and corresponding rewards are also "HORRIBLY bland". I started doing the quests to give it a fair chance and try... spent my earnings on vender house, which seems to be the only thing worth it for the amount of tickets necessary. (1,200 for a mount??? .... ridiculous).

The quests were even worse than the reward offering. I even used a dropper for the quests and it was horrible. The drop rate was bad, the running back and forth was bad, the stupid collecting of clams, and once when doing the quests another person showed up and guess what we were fighting over the availability of clams xD just like I had said when the quests were first rolled out.

• Buy Slime Coins. They are your best friend.
    They would never betray you.
    Unless you buy Lucky Box for a Weapon skin...

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999