Attention CM's PM's and Game Dev's

• I think that you and many others are right but there is one thing that bothers me a lot:
    We clearly know that the company does not follow an ethically concept and abuse/manipulate their community with deals that put a huge pressure on the player. I could write endless stories about the tragic implementation but its actually not worth it. Since gamigo took over FO the game has gotten worse with every patch, has less content, and more bugs than ever before.
    To be honest with you: gamigo knows how to act economically and thats just a way to make profit out of it. There is no chance that this game will be balanced or is going to have interesting content thats not gonna happen. People are complaining 24/7 how bad this game is and that the CM does nothing. But what are you expecting? Why should they invest more money and more time into this game? Because the game could be fun? Or the game isnt allowed to go offline because of the nostalgia? They dont care. There are so many players out there, that are still thinking that something is going to change but they are blinded because they hide the truth behind the hope. Those people are the ones that keep this game going and thats an immense mistake. That offers opportunities to keep the game online forever. If everyone would stop spending money the game will be closed immediately but thats not realistic at all. Make a desicion now and leave this game behind. This community is simply hopeless.

Post deleted in 3...2...1...

• I think that you and many others are right but there is one thing that bothers me a lot:
    We clearly know that the company does not follow an ethically concept and abuse/manipulate their community with deals that put a huge pressure on the player. I could write endless stories about the tragic implementation but its actually not worth it. Since gamigo took over FO the game has gotten worse with every patch, has less content, and more bugs than ever before.
    To be honest with you: gamigo knows how to act economically and thats just a way to make profit out of it. There is no chance that this game will be balanced or is going to have interesting content thats not gonna happen. People are complaining 24/7 how bad this game is and that the CM does nothing. But what are you expecting? Why should they invest more money and more time into this game? Because the game could be fun? Or the game isnt allowed to go offline because of the nostalgia? They dont care. There are so many players out there, that are still thinking that something is going to change but they are blinded because they hide the truth behind the hope. Those people are the ones that keep this game going and thats an immense mistake. That offers opportunities to keep the game online forever. If everyone would stop spending money the game will be closed immediately but thats not realistic at all. Make a desicion now and leave this game behind. This community is simply hopeless.

Post deleted in 3...2...1...

If you payed attention to my post ...You would know am trying to open these peoples eyes...

And trust me they are People can’t keep excusing shitty management. You might think its useless but I know I am making a change. Even if it is only one person less wasting their money on this pay to win circus.

But im doing it with reason, facts and dignity and good intent unlike gamigo who is only in it for the money.
    Most ideas here take zero money to implement and could drastically increase revenue at the same time. Thats why I say incompetence and that its perfectly possible to get more money and a quality game. You also use the sheeply and weak argument that somehow it would cost to make simple changes. Meanwhile they waste time on uselss stuff no one asked for like a kq thats already long dead and took way to long.
    This is more then pay to win this is incompetence very severe incompetence.

• They wont even put a sc item we paid for back into our premium bag. It was allowed in the past. I guess the CMs and whoever else back then actually cared. Now their excuse is it would flood their ticket system. Even if it could take up to a month I think people would be fine with it. How exactly busy can they be right now? No new content/rebalance/no cap raise/no adjustment to store items/server transfers/etc. If they refuse to do such a simple request of putting sc item back, what else can you expect from them. I guess only new sc items or recolored sc items is what I expect from them now on.

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 115 Wiz - 135 SS - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...

• If you payed attention to my post ...You would know am trying to open these peoples eyes...

And trust me they are People can’t keep excusing shitty management. You might think its useless but I know I am making a change. Even if it is only one person less wasting their money on this pay to win circus.

But im doing it with reason, facts and dignity and good intent unlike gamigo who is only in it for the money.
    Most ideas here take zero money to implement and could drastically increase revenue at the same time. Thats why I say incompetence and that its perfectly possible to get more money and a quality game. You also use the sheeply and weak argument that somehow it would cost to make simple changes. Meanwhile they waste time on uselss stuff no one asked for like a kq thats already long dead and took way to long.
    This is more then pay to win this is incompetence very severe incompetence.

Its impossible to invest nothing for content and get a good quality. Simple changes wont make a difference. The fact that FO is over 13 years old shows that the technical requirements dont allow severe variations. Also the whole concept doesnt make the game interesting for new/returning players in any shape or form.
    If you are convinced to make a change - go for it but for me and many others its just a waste of time.

• Its impossible to invest nothing for content and get a good quality. Simple changes wont make a difference. The fact that FO is over 13 years old shows that the technical requirements dont allow severe variations. Also the whole concept doesnt make the game interesting for new/returning players in any shape or form.
    If you are convinced to make a change - go for it but for me and many others its just a waste of time.

That's exactly what they want, everyone to shut up. Act like nothing is wrong so they don't have to silence us or ban us for a few weeks. You are playing exactly into their cards. That way the small minority can act like gamigo is doing well because all the critical people left are silenced or get banned like myself.

Easy peasy for gamigo. I am not that easy, I will speak out about every shitty change they make. Every pay to win thing. Unlike osme sheep on here who didn't open their eyes yet and ofcourse never get banned or silenced.

• They wont even put a sc item we paid for back into our premium bag. It was allowed in the past. I guess the CMs and whoever else back then actually cared. Now their excuse is it would flood their ticket system. Even if it could take up to a month I think people would be fine with it. How exactly busy can they be right now? No new content/rebalance/no cap raise/no adjustment to store items/server transfers/etc. If they refuse to do such a simple request of putting sc item back, what else can you expect from them. I guess only new sc items or recolored sc items is what I expect from them now on.

Even when that sc item appearing into our bags is their own mistake.

I accidentaly clicked a t5 stack because their t2 bogo bundle glitched and gave 20 separate stones making my accidentaly click a t5 stack.

They do not care to fix their own mistakes, I have been telling them to make their bundles account bound and stones level neutral for months now. Tons of posts about it lately yet they refuse to make a simple fix. A fix that would prevent any ticket from being send ever again about this issue.

Simple fixes, yet they refuse and honeyteddy told me it was my fault and didn't help me in the least.

Got tons of examples ... TONS.

They do not listen they do not learn, maximum incompetence.

• Yes. And they made an announcement about this couple days ago. They work really hard to make their playerbase unhappy. Something as simple as that and it gets a no. They don't want to listen for whatever reason.

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• Yes. And they made an announcement about this couple days ago. They work really hard to make their playerbase unhappy. Something as simple as that and it gets a no. They don't want to listen for whatever reason.

I made an angry post about that, but it already got removed lol xD

It had a lot of views before it got deleted a few minuts later.

When I suddenly get perma banned, I would not be suprised honestly.

• F2PWhale I know sep showed you gamigos internal docs so why even care anymore

Because im to stubborn, and by banning and silencing me they only prove that I am right.

People have written to thank me too because I opened their eyes.

You think it doesn't work but it does I can guarantee you that.

And every time they silence and not listen to me and call me a troll a whale leaves their game...

You shouldn't underestimate the power of the player/ custommer.

• Then why are you even here? :saint: Lol

Some still lurk while playing another game which is fine. A lot of people actually do that, especially with the current state of fiesta. X(

kVJtqk7.png

looking for sc bonus...

• I have been here long before you lol I just like to keep track of things and LOLOL (In Cypion)

I've actually been around since 2008 :sleeping: In any case, it's obvious Fiesta isn't about to have any major overhauls so holding on to hope that it will is a bit naive. But people keep coming back anyway so it's easy to talk big and say you'd quit, but in the end you're still here and you clearly still enjoy the game to some degree to even bother checking in.

Which is good because we actually need the players~

• I've actually been around since 2008 :sleeping: In any case, it's obvious Fiesta isn't about to have any major overhauls so holding on to hope that it will is a bit naive. But people keep coming back anyway so it's easy to talk big and say you'd quit, but in the end you're still here and you clearly still enjoy the game to some degree to even bother checking in.

Which is good because we actually need the players~

YA your wrong lolol

• This is why people end up Keyboard Raging, and turning into the "warriors".

Frankly...I just want Gamigo to admit that they have pretty much been lying to our faces and that they either intend to do whats right by the players, or let the game finally find itself in the grave yard with other massively popular (at one point in time) games like D2LoD was...yea, them were the days...HA!

Shush it...I know I'm old, don't rub it in.

Anyway.

I just want answers, and I want them to see that the remaining forum dwellers seek answers.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• To be fair Gamigo's active staff are at an all time low, Mostly it's just HoneyTeddy, Seryn and Veralya (who seems temporary until they find a new CM)

I don't think they'll be able to post anything about these issues aside from the 5% chance they'll say they forwarded it all to the team.

I'm hoping for a road map of their priorities but I doubt they'll post that even if they had one.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Jumping Lord: Clarity ().

• To be fair Gamigo's active staff are at an all time low, Mostly it's just HoneyTeddy, Seryn and Veralya (who seems temporary until they find a new CM)

I don't think they'll be able to post anything about these issues aside from the 5% chance they'll say they forwarded it all to the team.

I'm hoping for a road map of their priorities but I doubt they'll post that even if they had one.

to befair gamigo doesn't care anyways