As we all know, there's a huge list of things horribly wrong with Fiesta, and frankly...it doesn't matter to Gamigo anymore as long as they continue to bring in the almighty Coin...or that seems to be the whole attitude of the Fiesta Community.
I'd like to point out a few crucial, game-ending, player hated, newbie deterrent's that Gamigo should seriously focus on after the code debt is literally taken care of. Yes, I am aware that many people have said things, barked for years about it, whined and screamed and hollered, and even gone as far as to just up and quit the game. Gamigo needs to start hearing us, they need to pay more attention to WHAT it is that we point out and what "could/should" be done to rectify the situation(s).
1. Pay to Win - This is currently being addressed by other players, but this is a serious issue. While I understand that company's need to make money to maintain their products and the likes...making content solely revolve around the cash shop is redundant and a GOOD way to push people away from your product. Adjusting the content to be more friendly to the player is much more feasible as they will elect to buy into the cash shop instead of being Heavily FORCED to buy into it thanks to the difficulty of End-Game content. This is an unacceptable process, and should be addressed asap.
2. Enhancement Rates - Another Pay to Win factor that has literally driven the game community insane. Yes, you took steps to negate the requirement of the cash shop to a DEGREE, but it isn't enough to sate the appetite of the community that remains or maintain new comers. Look at it from our points of view...why do we need to drop upwards of $50+ per piece of equipment in the t5 range just to get ONE piece to +10/12? This is unacceptable! There are "other" games that rival fiesta that take WAYY less cash shop items to successfully enhance gears and characters out there...and no, don't go saying anything negative like "go play that game then, we don't need your negativity." Excuse me for stating the obvious here...5 or 6 pieces of armor and 4 pieces of jewelry at roughly $50 a piece...is pretty much equivalent to the amount a person would have to pay for RENT here in the states!
---In short, the rates need to be adjusted to the FAVOR of the player versus their current costs, as this would lessen the Pay to Win aspect of the game to a degree.
3. Drop Rates - People have been complaining about this for years and how little rants really make the difference. Obvious solution here is to remove two zeros from the x.xxx% drop rates that are currently utilized. We know you all need to make money, but you have other games as well that bring in the bacon, yet you keep Cash Cowin' fiesta. This needs to stop, as there's no real rhyme or reason to do this. Fiesta is OLD, yes...but it's VERY nostalgic. Why do you have to hinder NEW players with horrific drop rates?...because the community already has a LARGE abundance of items that they can utilize? Sure about that?...3 dead servers, one active server with Nothing, I repeat, Nothing but capped players that are getting grotesquely bored. Why not listen to us for a change, and adjust the drop rates making it Very possible for new players to actually have gears to utilize? Speaking of that, shine mobs should drop +1-+3 gears to SAVE us the headaches of wasting hundreds of elrue/lix trying to get it to +3/4/5. Just saying.
4. Class Rebalance - We all already know this isnt going to progress any further. You guys either are going to drop the changes, or negate everything you keep telling us. You claim to be transparent about this and a few other things...yet here we are, 2 server restarts later...among other snarplet add-ons that honestly weren't even requested, required, or even needed for that matter. Themed holiday events are nice, but when they aren't even worth doing?...yea nope. Class rebalance or OVER ALL balance is seriously needed and you guys keep on and on and on with other stuff that isn't even relevant to the current state of the game. We seek stability and universal playability with this game, not maining one of two classes because the others aren't viable to ANY content past a certain point in the game.
5. Transparency - We all are VERY transparent with you about things. We tell you what we see, what we find, and what COULD/SHOULD be done with the game to better improve it FOR EVERYONE. Do you ever really take that into account? Not here lately, you're more worried about MTX's and horrific cash shop sales that honestly, make no sense...especially with the Prices you expect us to pay for static percentage increases that Do Not properly reflect our stats of equipped items. The community expects you to be upfront, honest, and concise with what it is you are doing with the product majority of us pay for in terms of the cash shop...and Those are the people you should listen to the most! Those of us who have spent Thousands on this game Since you took it over, those are the people that you should adhere to the most. What is going to happen when we literally walk away and "boycott" your cash shop? No more revenue on a daily basis...correct? We expect you to tell us what you are planning, what you intend to change no matter what, and how you intend to change/fix/remove it...and consider our suggestions!
Coding is easy as hell, and a 12 year old can figure it out!...but would they understand the concepts of spaghetti sting'd codes? No. I've looked into the files, I've sifted through some of the AI mechanics and Holy mother of all that is ungodly...painful. Prime Example - Guardian Masters clothing drop...used to drop from legendary tree's...because there was a quest the legendary tree's had back in the day for an event that dropped a "particular clothing item" and it's code got meshed with Guardian Masters.
When you need a directive, listen to us. Hear Us. WORK with US. We can make fiesta lively again, especially if Gamgio Really wants to keep this game rolling.
6. Account Security - This seems to be a big issue among players right now. I've been hearing that more and more people are getting their accounts hijacked (probably for the most obvious reasons...but there are a lot of instances, where those reasons do not apply.) and have witnessed an account hijacking in action! I was partied with someone here recently, who abruptly disconnected, and instantaneously logged back on in a matter of seconds. Stood there, did nothing, up comes a "rando", trades with person and all gear was stripped, inventory wiped, and suddenly didnt understand english. SO...idk. We need stronger password capacity, not with just a numbers, upper and lower case letters style password. 2-factor authentication with even Google Authenticater would be sufficient as it's pretty much a Free service! With the authenticater being readily available to us...would prevent A LOT of hacks and account sharing, if you think about it.
7. Item Shop Prices - I've said enough in pay to win and transparency. Enough is Enough. We seek prices worth the items actual value. You really think people want to pay 5500 for a 200 speed perm mount? They used to be worth 2850, and mounts with higher speeds used to be worth upwards of 5400, including 30 day 300 speed Pegasus' mounts...and here we are today paying for that with the "ability" to upgrade to 280 speed with specific incentives that are already outclassed by certain aspects.
Then, there's the cosmetic over-rides. This is a real serious slap in the face. I can understand paying 4200 for a full set of items that boost Multiple stats upwards of 7-10%, but not just one as a whole. New item, looks "snazzy", lets put a mark-up on it just cause. Not cool, and kind of a slap to our faces...not to mention wallets.
I can continue on and on and on, but you see where I am getting with this whole Wall of text.