[Forum Event] Design a cover page

• tVm4z4E.jpg

Are you good at drawing? Or taking screenshots? This challenge is for you. We're looking for the best A4 sized cover which fits the brief. The wining design will be displayed as the cover of the March issue of the Fiesta Magazine - World of Isya.

How to win:

Draw or design a cover page on an A4 sized canvas. It must have space at the top and sides for the magazine title and some flashy headlines.

The theme is: Summer

Example:

No words :

ycJUoA2.jpg

With title:

YGPpPQB.jpg

With logo and title:

6jyomkq.jpg

When:

1st February - 29th February 2020

Where:

Forums

Rewards:

1st: Sunflower Smiles (30 Days) OR 10 Event Points

2nd: Sunflower Smiles (30 Days) OR 8 Event Points

Every Participant: 1 Event Point

Rules:

• General rules apply to this event.
    • Images with inappropriate content will be disqualified and earn it's submitter a forum ban.
    • The deadline for the last entry is the 29th of February 2020, 23h59 PST.
    • Each participant can only win once.
    • All entries must be related to Fiesta Online.
    • Entries should include Character, Server name and choice of reward to be valid.
    • All decisions from staff members are final.
  • I hate to agree with the troll, but I'm also extremely surprised to see HoneyTeddy posting. Get away from these jerks already Honey, you deserve peace and quiet! You paid your dues and then some already.

On a post-related context: good luck to everyone who submits an entry! Can't wait to see the amazing artwork the community always pulls out.

• Or she did say that the next issue of the magazine would be delivered, so maybe this was her one last promise? But either way, I hope the other events that are open get completed and closed:

I.E. The cookie decorating, i never saw winners announced (though i may have missed) and the Emoji contest, are the ones i know that are open (Plus this one) though I may be missing some.