• If you did not get a ticket number when sending in a ticket (usually in an email or sometimes after you submit the ticket it populates on the website) you might consider sending in a new ticket. :( because it sounds like they may not have gotten your ticket at all.

Ill send them another then and yeah it didn't populate any at the website. Thanks for helping/replying.

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Customer Service aspect of Gamigo is Very lax currently.

You're better off sending a message to a PM or CM (yes they do read private messages) and see if they can't look into it for you.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Customer Service aspect of Gamigo is Very lax currently.

You're better off sending a message to a PM or CM (yes they do read private messages) and see if they can't look into it for you.

Ok I shall then

• Qliphah Puzzle 545  

If you create a Glyph account as hani850 suggested you will find an overview of your created tickets which makes it easier to keep track of it.
    To recheck a ticket with our support we always need a ticket ID.

Inb4Glyphdoesn'tsendaticketIDtoValidEmailAddress

I created a ticket about something MONTHS ago Vera...MONTHS! Didnt get an email about my ticket, didnt get the usual automated response, nothing.

Yes, I safe-listed Gamigo and Glyph, no it wasnt in my spam, and yes, i mentioned the issue to a PM and CM...nothing.

So, uhm...?

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• Inb4Glyphdoesn'tsendaticketIDtoValidEmailAddress

I created a ticket about something MONTHS ago Vera...MONTHS! Didnt get an email about my ticket, didnt get the usual automated response, nothing.

Yes, I safe-listed Gamigo and Glyph, no it wasnt in my spam, and yes, i mentioned the issue to a PM and CM...nothing.

So, uhm...?

Did you mention the issue was money related?

• Nope.

I don’t care anymore.

I play console and other pc games by companies that LISTEN to their players and actually hear us out...not try to milk us for every possible #%@$ing penny possible.

My rammy is still missing, no ticket id given, created another ticket, unanswered and whatever...dont care.

Other games will get my money before gamigo does.

• Nope.

I don’t care anymore.

I play console and other pc games by companies that LISTEN to their players and actually hear us out...not try to milk us for every possible #%@$ing penny possible.

My rammy is still missing, no ticket id given, created another ticket, unanswered and whatever...dont care.

Other games will get my money before gamigo does.

I got my reply today, after one day or two of waiting. And they managed to unblock my account. So they are definitely working on it. I guess is just a matter of keep chasing them. I raised the tickets through glyph and both of them have an ID number.