Guide to blue and yellow weapons and set items, and where to find them!

• Hey guys! Since I replied to another thread with this, I'm just going to copy-paste it here. I hope you find it helpful.

Blue/yellow Weapon Guide:

As for the blue weapons, there's:

- Lv. 50 --> These drop (with a very little chance) from pretty much any enemy below lv. 70 to my knowledge. However, people farm them by doing Honeying KQ (Lv. 40-50). They drop according to your class, meaning, if you made a fighter, you can find axe, 1-hand, 2-hand, and Fighter shield in your reward box after finishing KQ.

- Lv. 70 --> These drop from Helga normal - and the Kallaps in there too, I think, Hellgait Hardcore boxes, and the King Kong Phino KQ. Same rules as honeying KQ applies.

- Lv. 105 --> These drop in Secret Laboratory (A 100-115 instance). However, with the wide selection of weapon choices for lv. 105, very few people uses these. There's also a second weapon from this instance. It is a set weapon, and generally noone uses this.

- Lv. 114 --> These drop from the boss Lava Avanas in the instance Devildom Fortress (Lv. 105-120). As lv. 105, there's a lot of weapon choices for this lvl, so they're not as used. However, they do have an in-built lava-poison, which occasionally applies as a bleed upon attacking.

- Lv. 120 --> These drop from Seized Adealia (A 115-129 instance), and are used to be combined into Lv. 120 legendaries. (The only legendary weapon available outside of arena, and the only one, which is character bound - the rest are account bound.)

- Lv. 130 --> These drop from Tides of the Sea Dragon (A lv. 125-135 instance). These are weaker than the yellow Demonic Queen Weapons.

- Lv. 135 --> These drop from Temple of Gods (A 130-135 instance). This is the weakest choice of 135 weapon.

As for the yellow weapons, there's a few as well:

- Lv. 91 --> The hellgait weapons are found at Helga normal and Hellgait Hardcore.

* There's a weaker version of the Hellgait weapons called "Tainted Hellgait", and these are obtainable from Lucky House - Blue capsule 2. These do not bind.

- Lv. 105 --> For this lvl, there's also a boss weapon, and a Lucky House weapon. The boss weapon is obtainable from Malephar normal and Malephar Hardcore. The Lucky House weapon is obtainable from the Red Capsule.

- Lv. 114 --> For this lvl, there's 2 different boss weapons: Chimera and Succubus Queen. These are both obtained from the respective world boss. There's also a Lucky House weapon, which is obtained from Red Capsule 2.

- Lv. 120 --> Most people choose to make legendaries for this lvl, and those just passing by are normally using a lv. 114 weapon. However, there's a lv. 120 yellow weapon found in Siren's Castle by the boss. (Lv. 115-129 dungeon).

- Lv. 125 --> For this lvl, there's a boss weapon associated with the boss King Albireo and the hardcore version, King Albireo Hardcore.

- Lv. 130 --> This lvl has a yellow weapon obtainable from the instance "Demonic Queen's Lair" (lv. 130-135).

- Lv. 135 --> This lvl has a boss weapon, which is obtainable from the world boss Shaman Khazul (This is currently the strongest weapon in game), and a slightly weaker version obtained in the instance "Citadel of Chaos".

**All of the yellow non-world-boss weapon binds upon equip, except for the lv. 120.

***The blue weapons from 105 and above also binds on equip.

Blue/Yellow Armor Guide:

- Lv. 20 blue: Armor + pants. Obtainable from King Marlone in the dungeon, Marlone Clan's Hideout (Lv. 20-36), and Zombie King in the dungeon, Graveyard of the Dead (Lv. 30-46).

- Lv. 35 blue: Armor + pants/Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from Zombie King in the dungeon, Graveyard of the Dead (Lv. 30-46). Also obtainable from Giant Goblin King in the dungeon, Concealed Peak (Lv. 40-56).

- Lv. 35 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from the Secret Society quest-chain. These do not have set-effects, but have very high base stats.

- Lv. 45 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from the instance Tower of Iyzel (Lv. 20-70).

- Lv. 55 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from Giant Goblin King (Concealed Peak, lv. 40-56 dungeon), Torturer King (Bonds of Darkness, lv. 50-66 dungeon), Giant Orc Captain (Land of Trials, lv. 60-76 dungeon), and from the instance Devildom Barracks (Lv. 50-60 instance).

- Lv. 65 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from the chests on the last floor after killing the bosses in Crystal Castle (Lv. 60-90 instance). The lizard and the orc boss has a slight chance to have 1 item in 1 of the boxes, whereas the Jewel Golem is guaranteed to have at least 1 item in 1 of the boxes.

- Lv. 75 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from Giant Orc Captain (Land of Trials, lv. 60-76 dungeon), Giant Harpy (Trumpy Remains, lv. 70-86 dungeon), and Dungeon Guardian Master (Guardian's Holy Shrine, lv. 80-96). Also obtainable from Devildom Territory (Lv. 70-80).

- Lv. 85 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from the bosses in the instance, Dragon's Tomb, lv. 80-105.

- Lv. 95 blue: Armor + pants + boots. Obtainable from Dungeon Guardian Master (Guardian's Holy Shrine, lv. 80-96), Dungeon Caiman Giant (Tear's Marsh, lv. 90-106), and Magrite (Origin Life Tree, lv. 100-115).

- Lv. 95 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. This set has no set effects. Obtainable from Shadow Master in Temple of Spirits.

*Lv. 95 blue bound: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Leviathan's Nest.

--------------------------------The blues from lv. 100 and above binds on equip unless otherwise is listed------------------------------------------

- Lv. 100 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Leviathan's Nest.

- Lv. 105 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Secret Laboratory bosses.

- Lv. 105 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Slightly better base stats than the Secret Lab. set. However no set effects, and no added hp/sp on top/pants. Most combine these with a top from Secret Lab. for the added hp. Obtainable from Malephar and Malephar Hardcore chests. As these are boss drops, these do not bind.

- Lv. 110 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Magrite in Origin Life Tree (Lv. 100-115), and from Eglack and Salare in Burning Adealia (Lv. 110-115).

- Lv. 110 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from PvP KQ Invincible Hero (Lv. 95-109).

- Lv. 115 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Devildom Fortress (Lv. 105-120 instance). Hats and boots drop from the Focalors, and Lava Avanas can drop all 4 pieces.

- Lv. 120 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from the bosses in Siren's Castle (Lv. 115-129 instance). This set is the best/preferred set for lv. 120.

- Lv. 120 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Seized Adealia (Lv. 115-129). This set does not bind, and it does not have any set effects. It is also obtainable from Astanica in Arkroute.

- Lv. 125 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from King Albireo and King Albireo Hardcore. This set is mainly used for collectible purposes, as it is outdated.

- Lv. 125 yellow: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Ominous Canyon (Lv. 120-129 instance). This instance contains of 4 bosses. This is the preferred set for lv. 125.

- Lv. 130 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Temple of Gods (Lv. 130-135 instance). These drop from the Silver Guardian and the Titanium Guardian.

- Lv. 135 blue: Armor + pants + boots + hat. Obtainable from Temple of Gods (Lv. 130-135 instance). These drop from the Temple Guardian. These can also be bought with Temple Coins from the Temple Monk outside of Temple of Gods.

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

The post was edited 5 times, last by Monii ().

• Forgot that one, thank you. :)

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• Nice guide :)

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• M&M My guide does not include jewels at the moment. o:

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• Forgot those even though I did that countless of times lol. Thank you. ^^

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• what about the 135 SK weapons from the world boss

~Incredible Isya~

InfamousShadow~ 125 Sharpshooter

GambleTheFates- 100 Warlock

ZaidosWolfsvein~ 6x Knight

GraveDisease~ 7x Reaper

HolySavior~ 3x HolyKnight

Unknown~ 6x Templar

• GambleTheFates If you look closely, they're both mentioned in the "- Lv.135 yellow". I can make it more clear, if you would like.

freedom I already clarified this with Akher, so let me post it here as well:
    GHyU1Qi

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

• Is the drop rate on lets say king zombie too low?

bosses have a weird low drop rate since years to force you using their new 100% rants (or tradable 50% which is 100, just spelling mistake on eu its 100)

if you go at lets say lvl 35-37, you might get one drop every 6-8 kills unranted, 5 kills 50% ranted and probably like 2 kill if 100% ranted even at 40

you won't make much money from it because godlies don't go for that much anymore and slash/mighty go for like 15g each and you will onlyfind 1-3 piece hour with a 100% rant

giant goblin king have the "best drop rate" around yet i kill 14-15 with a 50% rant on a lvl 50 and get 0 blue, but if i slap a 100% its 50% blue rate each kill so

• Thanks for the info and if i do buy the 35 set until which level do I need to replace them?

• Thanks for the info and if i do buy the 35 set until which level do I need to replace them?

If you are a fighter you should get both of them as you will need them later, but you don't need 35 blues to lvl up or you can buy ones and replace them with 55, then 65/75 then 95 then 105 ...

Fails if you don't have much money is usually the way to go, beside some specific like 35 fighter blues its always 1-2g, i think right now people over price too much gears with END so if you are short on money don't bother with

for weapon you don't need +'d one untill 105, or maybe 114.

• ShadowDragon

61-105 depending on class...will require a weapon with some sort of + on it for ease of killing.

Generally speaking, a archer really doesn't need an enhanced weapon but it helps drastically, and clerics only need...wait, what's a cleric? O_o

Fighters...well, yep...+everything.

Mages, only if you're going to drop bombs and be the top dog, you'll need enhanced weapon and some viable gear.

Trix and Saders, better off enhancing your weapons for sure for the maximum DPS possible, with completed license(s) too for the most popular mobs for your level.

On-Topic

40 Blue Jewels - Drop from any Elite monster and Dungeon Boss under 70, whereas after 41...Rings of Chaos will not drop, only Bloody Gems and Cursed Tooth Earrings

56 Spirit Breath Earrings - Obtainable through VERY difficult means - Extremely rare drop from TK and select few 5x Mutant monsters. Chance to receive these from Gordon lvl 80 KQ also.

60 Orange Jewels - Mini Dragon Hardcore reward chests are infamous for these. 1 out of every 9 KQ (for me at least) on an average has given me an orange jewel piece.

65 Blue Rings - Giant Orc Captain drops these and they rival OJ's in terms of their specific stat base. There is no current Earrings or Necklace for 65.

95 Blue Jewels - Obtainable from any Elite Monster over 71- 109 - In terms of use, 60 OJ's will last you up til HG or ML Jewels depending on your role, but these are the best go-to.

100 Orange Jewels - Helga HC chests only

110 Orange Jewels - ML HC chests only

If some of my info is incorrect, please feel free to lemme know. I'm tired, and pulled a double shift :sleeping:

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif