Final POLL direction Gamigo and discussion

• Wich one of the following options is the most importnant and gamigo should prioritize? 51

1. Less pay to win (18) 35%
    2. Server merge (9) 18%
    3. Class rebalance (8) 16%
    4. New cap content 135+ (8) 16%
    5. Fixing errors (kq disconect\ mara kq and login authentication error, portal disconects, bin error... ) (6) 12%
    6. Fix the enchantmant system (make bundles account bound and stones level neutral...) (2) 4%

Hello everyone,

As promised the final poll.

Please read before voting so you know what is expected

In the previous poll I asked people to vote for what they find the most importnant and what gamigo should focus on.

People could pick 4 things that gamigo should prioritize out of a big list of 20 different options .

The purpose of that poll was not to start a discussion or argue but to see where interests overlap and to find common goals.

By now the old poll has ended, 35 people participated including myself.

Thank you all for participating!

By looking at this poll we can conclude that around 50% of the playerbase would like:

- Class rebalance 51%

- Fixing errors and bugs 49%

The following poll is the continuation.

This poll is a little bit different from the previous one.

What I want to achieve here is a common goal and to know in wich way you guys want gamigo to do this.

I want you to think this through, pick one option that you think is the most importnant and that gamigo should focus on.

Wich one of these options do you think is the most importnant?

I also would like you to answere the following questions. (this is not a must but an option)

- Why should gamigo focus on this?

- In what way should gamigo focus on this?

- How should they implement it?

If someone convinces you to vote for a different option that is possible. (votes can be changed)

Optimal result would be everyone being happy and agreeing to pick one option without regret.

This poll tries to unite and find one common goal we can all agree on.

Another purpose will be to find out in wich way you would want gamigo to implement this.

I will also add a few other options that where supported by around 25% +

In order to come to solutions that everyone likes and can support other poll options are left out.

Purpose of this poll is to find out what gamigo should focus on taking into consideration everyone and how they should implement it.

I thank everyone who participates!

Enjoy!

• Less pay to win please, because a lot of players who've been around for a while, like myself, refuse to level past a certain point (or find it impossible to if on a less populated server) because you have to + everything out of the swanee just to survive and play the game, never mind farm for new gears.. That leads to certain guilds controlling the game, those with people who have the funds to + everything (and by + here I don't just mean enhancing, but maxing stats with charms etc too), making it impossible to get any reasonably priced items that have been farmed in game, because naturally they want a return on their investment.

Not that you'd want reasonably priced items, because you wouldn't survive in the game if you used them! Which means you are gonna then have to pay for hammers, and of course the enhancement once hammered, and then need to sc on top just to quest or farm later level gears......and there we go, back into the vicious circle!!

Honestly, in the days of the 105 cap, you could get there as a free or occasional spender. Yes it'd take you longer, but you accepted that, because you knew you could get there. Now, you can get through really fast to circa level 100, even lvl 115, but then that's it, that's basically the cap for the free/occasional spend player.

So I think that there needs to be three approaches to this:

1) If you're going to insist that the game is reliant on enhancing items in order to survive, enhancement rates need to be improved. Like, if you fail to upgrade an item then the next try your chances get a success rate boost. And that boost keeps increasing until you get a success, at which point it drops back to zero boost. It'll encourage people to enhance more if they're a spender, but encourage those who don't spend to actually do so.

2) The higher level mobs need an adjustment so that you can actually survive and farm for gears (though obviously raids should always be more difficult!), but not made so easy that you can't do it without a party. This in turn leads to more items for people to enhance, and feeds into approach one. If parties are a necessary part of the game again, in an enjoyable way, then more people will play....and enhance.

3) Adjust the mobs/quest kills needed if you're on a lesser populated server. Make it easier in that they have less to kill, or are easier to kill, but would take the same amount of time as it's likely to take on a more populated server. Or base it on the number of players on the server at any one time, for all servers. Like if there's less than 100 players online, you get a 30% reduction in time. 101-300 players, a 25% reduction, 301-500 players a 20% reduction etc etc etc. NOTE: I AM USING THESE NUMBERS TO ILLUSTRATE THE POINT AS I HAVE NO IDEA OF ACTUAL NUMBERS! :) If this is applied to all servers, then if there are hours where a populated server is quiet, for whatever reason, it would still help anyone who was online.

Sorry if I'm not making sense, these are an initial outpouring of my gut feelings. I can refine/clarify further if you want, just ask! :)

• I can appreciate what you're trying to do but I don't think it'll work...

Of these options I picked less pay to win because this game is horribly balanced around SC and without it I find a lot of content very difficult that people who use charms, extenders, etc. would say is a breeze.

SittingPretty summed up a lot of my thoughts on why it should be focused on, and to me all balance is centered around SC so you will have an incredibly hard time convincing me class balance (for example) should be a bigger priority since classes can either be balanced around SC or un-SCed but not both.

I have plenty of ideas on how they could implement this, many that have already been posted on other forums (enhancement changes for example) however there are players who don't care if they spend hundreds of $ a month to stay fully SCed but have personal issues with gladiators (because let's be honest "Class rebalance" means nerfing/fixing glads to the level of other classes or raising other classes to the level of glads for 90% of the people voting for it) so they'd vote for class balance until it's fixed just like how I'd vote for less pay to win until it's dealt with before voting for class balance.

Not to mention that even if 100% of the players on this poll voted for less pay to win Gamigo would still be against it because they need money to keep the servers running and clearly they're desperate for money given all the new pay2win items and content since they took over and anything would mean them having to risk losing revenue short term.

I also think it's good to have different view points so instead of prioritizing one thing I think Gamigo should focus on 5 top issues and be actively communicating with the player base about ANY proposed change so we can reach compromises instead of Gamigo forcing changes on us or players trying to force the game into 100 different directions.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Yeah I am gonna stop you there.

That was what the previous poll was about.

Gamigo can not focus on multiple things at once as we have seen they run on a skeleton crew.

In order to send a very clear message that is also somewhat achievable by gamigo standards this poll was set up.

This way if gamigo once again for example does stupid stuff no one asked for we just refer to this poll.

Gamigo can not focus on everything at once.

This poll will clear out what people find the most importnant and in what order people would like things prioritzed/fixed.

This does not mean that in the future things can not happen or other stuff can not be done if possible.

The reason this poll is made is to get information on how people would want changes to be implemented on these top things.

Obviously not everyone is going to vote the same so you will get to see multiple points of view.

But this ensures that gamigo can no longer excuse themselves on their shitty management and if they do stuff no one asked for or not listening to players.

This makes it very straightforward.

If for example one option is getting all votes then that gives a very strong signal to gamigo to focus on that particular thing.

Right now they have almost zero information on what people would want prioritized and they can excuse themselves.

This poll changes that.

They can't do everything at once, however they can listen to their playerbase by adding atleast the most upvoted option into their priorities.

And if they don't that only proves they do not give a pancake about their community who literally pays them.

Very straightforward.

It's like a shop where people get a shitty product and complain, if the shop ignores their customers it will simply go bankrupt and get bad reviews.

That's how it works in real life too. Gamigo might act like they own everything and act like they decide anything but in reality they are paid by us and should listen to us too. Ever heard of supply and demand? It's possible to broaden sales to a wider public instead of focusing on just whales. There are plenty less pay to win games doing fine. It's a very weak argument, you can sell 500 TVs for 500bucks or 1000 for 300. That's how economy works, customer is king AND SHOULD BE.

Perfectly possible to combine both interest of the customer and the company.

• I voted on 135+ raising the cap. it is important to worry about other things but in order for more players to return some of it is to raising the cap. it's like that in so many other online mmorpg games, moving beyond the cap and filling out new maps for the current area afterwards, as big patches.
    I agree that this is a big thing but that focus should be there.
    pay to win and rebalancing are kind of related to cap rising. if we move up to a higher cap perhaps it will work out that every class is on the same skill powers (rebalancing in other words like level 60 clerics can't be killed by beyond that their pvp fodder) and that to the pve side as well, (that cleric taking hours to level up solo) that it is important to raising the cap. as for the pay to win that means less needing to be using extenders and enhanced charms (which by the way shouldn't be limited weekly, there is plenty of buyers who use it daily. "myself included" and that kills the income with gifting limitations too.) because some of the pve should have been balanced to normal questing. all within keeping the company together and getting their slice of the pie as it were. as for the issues with the KQ's and other quests those should also be fixed along with balancing the lower levels while reformatting those quests. because they are all part of the game, and that is how to "fix" it to get ready to implement the new maps etc.
    as for the other options server merge and enhancement tiers/stones (I think they should be okay after the cap to worry about those ones I spoke about, although I miss my older characters too on pagel :( )

• Less Pay To Win is desperately needed AND required.

Enhancement Ratio is absolutely absurd...just literally tried to enhance a t3 item, and 76 elrue and 29 lix for +4...that's insanity! Regardless if it's "Free"...that's still insanely absurd!

We need to relive OLD content before adding in MORE...new comers shouldn't be literally RUSHED through the game and achieve level 60 in a matter of hours of game play, as it defeats the purpose of learning the game, classes, and the ins/outs of Fiesta. While I wouldn't MIND seeing the exp ratio remain the same...just the fact that quests are too high in the payout.

Perhaps...like with the crusader unlock, we could actually have a Prestige EXP buff added to our accounts per character over level 100. *shrugs*

Who knows.

Class Rebalance has honestly went out the window since Gladiators are the "go-to-for-everything". Very Rare to see any other class besides mage and fighter out there anymore. Sure we see a variety of clerics, but...actual clerics that PLAY instead of just sit around all day?

Every class needs to have a variety of skills that RIVAL fighters, mages and archers. But with as old as this game is, what's the point?

Everything that Whale has brought up, and what's been voted on...should be the primary focus.

I also suggest that all gears from levels 35 and UP follow the new stat system and Mob AI and Stats receive HEAVY adjustments to be less reliant on fully SC'd, Enhanced and CHARMED parties just to get somewhere near end game.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Dont make me spend 50 bux to +my sword and shield pls ty

Edit: Wanted to clarify i voted for less pay to win, but this also falls under enchanting.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• Dont make me spend 50 bux to +my sword and shield pls ty

Edit: Wanted to clarify i voted for less pay to win, but this also falls under enchanting.

Yeah, talking about the cost, you made a good decision and this does indeed fall under pay to win (considering bundles are the major cost and the rise of bundle prices compared to the past is what made it so expensive). Enchanting would be if the roulette makes you rage because you are enchanting t3 stuff. Something like that. Or if you hate that enchant bundles are character bound and stones are level bound (like myself). But if you only speaking cost wise this is indeed pay to win.

The distinction can be made when bundles are used, that is where the pay to win starts. Hope this does clear it up a bit but I understand what you mean that in some way the roulette affects the price upon failure and requires luck.

• This game is barely holding on so the less pay to win isnt happening

Enhancement rates go into this so not happening

class balance idk maybe not sure Gamigo can figure it out

135 cap is not happening

fixing KQ's and such seems to be something they have been doing just to give you some insight higher lvl players who spend money get first at this I am pretty sure HM kq has had some work done cuz its been months since I Dced from it.

Server merge is most likely of all of these its gonna gamigos last push to take ya money <3

• Since less pay to win seems to be the clear winner I will also support that option. I find most points acceptable and don’t mind if they prioritize less pay to win as this is a valid point.
    If most people like it then I am okay with that.

For the people who would like to know what I would prioritize, actually it is fixing bugs and errors. That might suprise some of you.

You guys
    probably already know my views on this subject as I have criticized this point to oblivion by now.

- higher levels are pay to play

- people are pushed towards the cap levels im many ways because gamigo wants to milk their wallet

- prices in the store have gone up to the crazy point where enchanting one piece can cost 50 bucks

-stuff like hammers and charms ruin gameplay creating massive unfairness

-the increasing store prices directly have effect on the ingame item prices creating this economy we are in right now

And many, many more reasons to vote for this.

I also hope that others are willing to compromise like me and vote for this option.

We can compromise, we can give a strong signal to gamigo this way that they can’t ignore. Let this be a call for all of you to compromise and unite instead of dividing ourselves and fighting amongst eachother.

Thank you.

• I've been playing the game since Outspark and to be honest, it should be class rebalance and server merge (Although I did pick server merge). I am split between two servers but due to the fact I am rich on a ghost server, leveling up as a cleric solo is not so fun at all. If anything, there should only be 2 servers or a max of 3 because of where the game is. If they also do a class rebalance such as the one with clerics on top of a server merge, then the game may actually pick up. We really do not need another level increase because the game needs an attraction to bring both old and new players back to the game.

• I've been playing the game since Outspark and to be honest, it should be class rebalance and server merge (Although I did pick server merge). I am split between two servers but due to the fact I am rich on a ghost server, leveling up as a cleric solo is not so fun at all. If anything, there should only be 2 servers or a max of 3 because of where the game is. If they also do a class rebalance such as the one with clerics on top of a server merge, then the game may actually pick up. We really do not need another level increase because the game needs an attraction to bring both old and new players back to the game.

looking at the poll right now less pay to win is supported by the most people.
    It would be more beneficial if we can all agree on that than to push our own agenda. Also more likely for gamigo to listen if we can all agree on one thing for once.

So could you agree with voting for less pay to win for now?

In the future other topics could still be chosen.

It would send quite the strong message if we could all support eachother for once.

• looking at the poll right now less pay to win is supported by the most people.
    It would be more beneficial if we can all agree on that than to push our own agenda. Also more likely for gamigo to listen if we can all agree on one thing for once.

So could you agree with voting for less pay to win for now?

In the future other topics could still be chosen.

It would send quite the strong message if we could all support eachother for once.

LOLOL no poll is gonna make gamigo do anything they dont care about you

• LOLOL no poll is gonna make gamigo do anything they dont care about you

Well this poll will only confirm that because you might think that way and I might think that way but many people still believe in gamigo. These people can only profit from this poll if gamigo does not follow it.

Doing nothing is something gamigo does, doing something about it is still better than doing nothing.

let's not lower ourselves to that level. This poll if not listened to will only strenghten your case and make people more aware. On the other side gamigo can lsiten and that would be an easy positive for them.

Both are possible.

• Since most people voted I am however going to ask people if they would enforce less pay to win?

Since less pay to win seems to be the most supported option by far.

• I voted for less pay to win also.

Actually I really enjoy the game ONLY when there are people (you guys on ghost serves are amazing...how can you play it, its like solo games on PS4, gets really boring really soon). Anyway, probably most old players have so much nostalgic because of the fact that before we had so many people, all sort of levels, it was dang fun. If we reduce pay to win, more new players will decide to remain on fiesta, and if we can manage to raise the population, older players will come back because it will be more fun with lots of ppl.

Actually, does gamigo put enough resources into marketing to get new players? I wish you guys did a bit more....or whatever you are doing isn't really effective. The last thing you want is the game dying.

One of the less pay to win suggestion is to introduce share benefits from sc users.

It will be good for gamigo and for players. For example, sc items that can boost the whole party or something like that.

• i voted for server merge. But if gamigo can make this game less pay 2 win. That might help with bringing dead servers back to life. It's because of this pay 2 win mentality that I have chosen not to play on iysa. Because I spent enough as it is to gear and enhance the gears on my characters on the server I play before the population died out.

• This poll gives a clear sign to gamigo that the people want less pay to win.

I think most people can stand behind that right?

The ball is in your camp gamigo, make it happen.

let's see if they are willing to listen to their playerbase.

• Are the black bears still hard to level at? I remember players needed tough cookie packs to survive at that map

Nope easy ah
    And you dont need to kill BBs you can do Mad Slugs from 101 to 105 and then Quests

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya