Happy Hours Sale of 01/04/2020

• Does Gamigo somehow believe almost half their player base is not European? They themselves are European e.e So why does every single happy hour/mystery sale happen when all the Europeans are asleep? (this includes events ingame)

At least change up the times a little lol, this would probably make more Europeans/West Asians spend anyway so I can't see why you have such specific times catered solely for the American playerbase.

• Does Gamigo somehow believe almost half their player base is not European? They themselves are European e.e So why does every single happy hour/mystery sale happen when all the Europeans are asleep? (this includes events ingame)

Its an North America Server, so they use their Timezone.
    It would be weird if they have the NA Servertime and use Eastern Times for Events etc.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snack ().

At least change up the times a little lol, this would probably make more Europeans/West Asians spend anyway so I can't see why you have such specific times catered solely for the American playerbase.

This is a recurrent issue, Gamigo seem to often forget that Outspark had (and still has) an international playerbase.

Recently there has been an influx from european players from the other Fiesta's versions (German, French, Spanish) so I see no reason for which we are applied the same sale schedule from EU by concentrating everything in 6 hours which isn't just extremely unfair for a big slice of the community but is also detrimental for those NA-players that can't be available in that quarter of the day, can't we have a larger span of time considering that the whole sale is ran by an automated system?

At the very least the notice could be posted earlier (same time as when is posted on EU) instead of 3 hours before the sale starting which isn't enough warning for some timezones (It was midnight CEST when the notice was posted and the sale ran from 3:00 am till 8:00 am CEST) - I thought with Zao there was an agreement to post the notice at earlier time to at least improve the quality of these time-limited offers.

Its an North America Server, so they use their Timezone.

Is actually a worldwide version, is considered NA cause previous publisher was an american company with servers located in San Francisco, as a matter of fact there are still many players that joined Fiesta OS before Gamigo acquired the EU's ip rights.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• Recently there has been an influx from european players from the other Fiesta's versions (German, French, Spanish)

French and Spanish, yeah, cuz the Servers r nearly dead, but not German, our Servers have more Players than the NA, i would say only a Hand full truly German Players r active on NA.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• French and Spanish, yeah, cuz the Servers r nearly dead, but not German, our Servers have more Players than the NA, i would say only a Hand full truly German Players r active on NA.

As far I've heard there is probably only one very active server on DE which is probably very high populated if we compare it to Isya-NA.

I've seen some players from DE servers moving to NA and taking it very seriously since they capped and were actively raiding Shaman Khazul - but I have no idea which server they've been playing before nor they reason for moving there, I guess high popolation might not always been a factor to hold people into a server or perhaps they were playing in one of the inactive DE servers before they decided to move into Isya. slimesceptical

• As far I've heard there is probably only one very active server on DE which is probably very high populated if we compare it to Isya-NA.

I've seen some players from DE servers moving to NA and taking it very seriously since they capped and were actively raiding Shaman Khazul - but I have no idea which server they've been playing before nor they reason for moving there, I guess high popolation might not always been a factor to hold people into a server or perhaps they were playing in one of the inactive DE servers before they decided to move into Isya.

So DE has 8 Servers, 7 r dead, like the 3 other NA Servers and 1 has more Players then Isya, its named Iyzel, so 99/100 ppl who change the Server from a dead german Server will be play on Iyzel, lets say 1 will play on NA, they have no Reason there to play on NA, only for the Fun, like me, im playing NA cuz its Fun to see the Difference in the Game and Community. (btw. the NA Community is muuuuuch better then the german, they r flaming all day xD)

But sorry, thats not the Topic of this Thread xD

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• I understand what you're saying about DE but NA is definitely the preferred option for English speaking international players, hence why so many of us play there

• Yea youre right, but how i said, there is no Reason for German Players to play on NA, ive only corrected Cupcake cuz she said "(German, French, Spanish)"

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Yea youre right, but how i said, there is no Reason for German Players to play on NA, ive only corrected Cupcake cuz she said "(German, French, Spanish)"

Thats exactly what I meant, they might not have been huge numbers, but a small influx is still an influx.

The ones I remember were a tight group of friends that made a guild on Isya and at some point they merged into bigger guilds' alliance since they do had interests in farming/raids, I do remember this particular group of players cause my boyfriend and I had the chance to meet two of them during our summer holidays.

I don't go ask people their reasons for joining a game or another server nor I go around with a questionnaire asking to players their Fiesta's history but sometimes you end up meet new people which is always a refreshing experience, at least for me. honeyhap

On the official Discord I've seen more than once players mentioning that they were playing in a different Fiesta version before NA's and moved here due to their homeserver being dead.

(I do recall that for a long while there has been few FR players in NA's discord trying very hard to bring some life in their versions, not sure about the outcome of that effort)

This went a bit off-topic, but point is, given the variety of the playerbase, it would be really nice if Gamigo could improve the Happy Hour sales in a way that a at least everyone could have a fairer warning of them happening (shouldn't an hard thing to post the annoucement on NA at the same time is posted on EU versions).

For the future, I hope Gamigo could improve the quality of these sales by having a bigger span of time for their duration instead of squishing 8 items in 6 hours and possibly dedicate a day in a week to sale offering a selection of permanent items since thats what is mostly asked in the suggestion thread...

• Would it be possible to just repeat the same sale with a 12 hour offset? That should cater for everyone no matter the time zone. I understand it might possibly introduce issues with limited item sales like the mystery sale but for happy hour it should work right?

• Anyways, I don't get why they just don't do that "Item of the Day" or "Weekly". That way, everyone gets a chance to get a certain item. Even if it's a permanent or BOGO.

• Happy hours, Mystery sales, % bonuses on SC, Discount codes, many that people completely miss because they don't constantly watch the forums or discord.

You know how most games just want money from sales and advertise them as much as possible in advance and keep sales up for a lot longer? BORING.

Gamigo treats all their sales like a game, Gamigo challenges players not to take the easy way, keeping sales as random as possible with barely any warning or notice which is teaching us how to be competitive looking for random sales, you don't and your rivals just stocked up on perms, enhancement bundles and charms while you slept. Gamigo as always is ahead of the curve.

...Or they have a sales team that has a tough time understanding the point of sales. One of the two.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 3 times, last by The Jumping Lord ().

• Anyways, I don't get why they just don't do that "Item of the Day" or "Weekly". That way, everyone gets a chance to get a certain item. Even if it's a permanent or BOGO.

They blocked people in Europe when gamigo took over the EU rights. Basically that meant people who were playing in the EU (like myself and Cupcake) couldn't make new accounts, and new EU players couldn't join NA. It did NOT mean that the EU players who already played were never allowed to play NA again. I don't recall other areas being blocked, but could be wrong, it's a long time ago lol.

I think that repeating the sale again 12 hours later is an excellent idea to cover all players :)