Fiesta on Flash Memory - How To Guide.

• ive windows 10 with a normal USB drive

So my system is already really fast, the time between clicking launch and login screen is only 5 secs with my SSD

and its like 30 secs with my USB drive

server list until everything is loaded is round about 15 secs

its 60+ secs with my USB drive...

did i miss something?

heres a vid with my SSD where everything is loaded in 15 secs

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Yes, an SSD would naturally be faster than a flash drive (especially M.2). A flash drive is only really better to use when your system doesn't have an SSD and are instead using an HDD. HDDs are significantly slower at loading than SSDs.

Also you'd want to use a USB 2.0 compatible flash drive otherwise you're not going to get optimal results. USB 1.1 is kinda slow XD

The reason the game loads fast after a while of playing is because eventually all the game assets are loaded into your fast temporary memory (cache/RAM) and no longer need to be read off of your slower permanent storage (SSD/HDD/Flash). This cache generally resets when your game is restarted.

• Its gotta be the USB drive you're using.

Consider...getting a newer one lmao!

Anywho's...

Can we say for saying sakes here...

That this method is only viable for those without a SSD?

I mean, even if you do...still got a copy of the game to use when you travel. (Troll Face)

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I mean, even if you do...still got a copy of the game to use when you travel.

Thats the only reason why i will hold this thing

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Thats the only reason why i will hold this thing

(Stare....)

*Ding!* Oh Sh...OH SH...LMFAO!

I see what you did there.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• (>',')> (::) `,`

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shawn_V01: Multi-Post ().

• So I've directed a lot of people to this thread only to have a particular person REMOVE my posting about it...

So, here I am bringing it to the top of the page again.