Titles for veterans

• Quite sure that people who joined in 2007 have unique title, "beta testers". How bout adding more titles, lets say, for 10+ years old veterans to confirm their status?

Shouldnt be hard to code in titles based on first login date/registration date.

Example:
    5+ Years= Professional
    10+=Veteran
    15+=Legend

Or something like that. As I said, its common sense to give veterans extra brag rights in pretty much any community.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Dont forget a Title for 20 Years, for the 4th Title

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• I'm fine with this idea as long these titles will not have any bonus stats given to them same way as the "Beta Tester" title, but they will be intended solely for show off and as memento of the long Fiesta's journey

• i wouldn't mind just some cute little logo. i've been on top of the game since its first press release back in 2003, but that being said, i'd like to see people who stuck with any game steadily get at least a little recognition, not just for their presence, but their respective contributions to its' improvement and support.

personally, i don't need anything special, i get my reward in seeing other players have a good gaming experience, and expanding the gaming community.

better gamers, make better games

The post was edited 1 time, last by Philzey ().

• Veteran Titles - Don't sound too bad but it depends on what kind of perks it'll have. If it has crummy perks, I probably won't use it. Also, I must don't get why ya want a title just to have bragging rights. I noticed people don't really care too much for others who brags about things/shoves it in their face or it gets annoying quick.

• Veteran Titles - Don't sound too bad but it depends on what kind of perks it'll have. If it has crummy perks, I probably won't use it. Also, I must don't get why ya want a title just to have bragging rights. I noticed people don't really care too much for others who brags about things/shoves it in their face or it gets annoying quick.

It doesn't necessarily have to aim for bragging, but it can be simply a kind of "player's appreciation" token, you can consider them as one of the many other collectable rewards we had in these years - you mentioned the balloons pets but there are many other items such as the server pets, the crowns from V-days, the masks from Halloween, the Gamigo's Party items, the Christmas costumes, etc - despite the fact that most of them don't add any perks they are still a nice memento for many players.

What I like about this idea is the fact that for once this could be something that won't take away a slot on my already *extra-full* inventory. slimeembarrassed

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cupcake ().

• i've been on top of the game since its first press release back in 2003, but that being said

Lul, Closed Beta in Korea was 2004 and release 07.2005, then 07.2006 in Japan and 08.2007 in North America

You cant play that in 2003, if youre in Korea and very lucky you can in start of 2005 and official even end of 2005.

Here, official from gamigo, its in German.
    gR65pCT.png

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

The post was edited 1 time, last by Snack ().

• I understand if people wants it as a "player's appreciation" thing. I don't mind that part at all. The bragging rights... eh. I know there's other items that was given out throughout the years. I'd figured to mention the early-ish ones at least. XD I don't have a lot of the early items as I joined Fiesta back in 2009 and had a hiatus for a year or two cause of how the community is. But, I'm somewhat aware of some of those items.

• i wouldn't mind just some cute little logo. i've been on top of the game since its first press release back in 2003, but that being said, i'd like to see people who stuck with any game steadily get at least a little recognition, not just for their presence, but their respective contributions to its' improvement and support.

+1 to this

a little badge separate from a title, that is only there as an aesthetic thing, might be a good idea for vetarans and newly created accounts.

i played a game that had something like this; the newly created account badge was helpful because i could easily identify people who perhaps needed some more help. i like to randomly give away items i'm no longer using and provide help to people if they ask for it, and i have met a lot of other really generous and helpful people since i returned a month ago.

that said, i did recently spot a nasty person in elderine being horrible to newer players so it'd be a risk for that happening, but from what i have seen, that attitude isn't common anymore (which is good! encourage new players to join and grow the game right!)

i have also met and bonded with other vetarans who were around pre-merge and we bond over nostalgic old people stuff haha, so having a little badge separate from titles would be a cool identifier of that as not everyone got the floating shields, and not all my characters have the shields either (3 out of 22 do lol)

• So far majority agrees that veterans deserve some spotlight. So, HoneyTeddy mind considering this?

and GrungieGirl27 just because majority is ignorant doesnt mean those who deserve spotlight shouldnt be getting it. Otherwise most of discoveries would never occur due to minimalistic and comformistic nature of humans. But geniuses kept developing and working on their thesises regardless.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171