What should gamigo focus on

• What should gamigo prioritize 35

1. Class rebalance (18) 51%
    2. Fix kq disconect\ mara kq and login authentication error, portal disconects, bin error... annoying errors in general (17) 49%
    3. Less pay to win (12) 34%
    4. New cap content 135+ (11) 31%
    5. Server merge (10) 29%
    6. Fix the enchantmant system and make bundles account bound and stones level neutral (9) 26%
    7. Fixing server stability (8) 23%
    8. Add kqs and other things to do (7) 20%
    9. Work on a auction house (6) 17%
    10. Old cap content 135- (5) 14%
    11. Gold sinks (4) 11%
    12. Even more ramies and cash shop stuff, beauty shop, ... (4) 11%
    13. More guild wars content or rebalance (3) 9%
    14. Lending trade system (3) 9%
    15. More insight and community input like ingame polls and choosing GM’s (3) 9%
    16. Special map bound bosses (3) 9%
    17. Fix kqs and improve them (2) 6%
    18. More sales (1) 3%
    19. More and new in game events and better prizes (0) 0%
    20. Work on autonomous mushrooms ( see my post) (0) 0%

Next poll is to see what you guys would like gamigo to prioritize.

You can pick 4 things you would want gamigo to work on.

I would like to ask everyone to not use this tread to start arguments or make points.

Since I can obviously not list everything, please pick one of the listed things and if you don’t like any do not vote.

However I am sure you all will like atleast one. If you like multiple you can do that to, up to 4.

If you are not sure what an option means feel free to ask. Enjoy!

• In my humble opinion. Gamigo will not perform another server merge. They are hoping that the remaining people still playing move to either iysa or quit completely.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shogun: I misspelled a word. ().

• I voted for rebalance, the 135 cap, the sales and the item mall, because that is where it is all at the moment and I believe the company should follow those trends to updating some work needed for the new cap. thus the rebalance is needed. there is a huge list of things needed but that is always going to be a huge problem. and the first ideas are better towards getting more people online via raising the cap.

• coldstoni I agree to a certain degree. Cap raise could bring people back, but that alone won't be enough. People want to play there classes the way they we're meant to be played. During 125 cap after I capped my knight I gave up on the class and decided to cap a gladiator also during that cap. And due to being on a pretty dead server I may never cap again. So yes the focus should be on both cap and a true rebalance of the game.

• I voted less pay to win for obvious reasons.

Rebalance, especially toning down Glads and their immense ability to scale so hard with damage%s compared to any other class, together with having their aim buffed.

I am against cap rise, as they are usually rushed and forced content. It is already super hard to get up to 135, not to mention expensive. A cap rise will only be a temporary jump in players, then back to how it is now.. possibly worse.

Make enhancements more available to everybody, currently there is so much to enhance at a tremendous cost altogether.

I picked server merge cause its saddening that some people are stuck on Pagel, including some of my friends who had their accounts bug out and split their chars even though they picked where to go.

honeyhap=-=Isya=-=:slimesmile:
    133 Templar (135 Goal)

120 Spec
    115 Knight
    115 Ranger
    115 Warlock
    115 Crusader

115 Holy Knight
    109 Sharpshooter (135 Goal)
    105 Wizard

101 Glad (105/110 Goal)
    69 Reaper (105/110 Goal)

80 Guardian (105 Goal)

• Not in a particular order but I voted for:

fixing errors (anything involving errors and bug fixes), auction house, gold sinks (economy is a disaster) and less pay to win (no one can argue it isn't completely out of control).

Close fifth and sixth for me is class rebalance (which I believe should be done after making the game less pay to win so they don't have to make huge rebalances twice) and enchantment changes (in my opinion bundles should be ig currency bundles in addition to/rather then bought with real cash which causes more issues with the pay2win balance although I believe this will be made a lot better with a gold sink(s) addition)

I just want to say this game needs a stronger foundation before adding new content, new caps and new dungeons because, like a building, if the foundation is weak and has little substance or cash limitations it'll crumble after a short time of mid-heavy activity.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• Please don't raise the cap again :( Think how p2w current cap is and then realise another cap raise would be even worse... Rather beef out the rest of the levels 1-135, it's about time the 10+ year old content gets an overhaul xD

There are so many things that need fixing... Do that before even thinking about raising cap again lol

• First off I thank everyone for taking part so far. Second I would like to ask to everyone to keep their opinion to themself and no arguing. Please respect other peoples opinion and do not turn this tread in another battlefield. Thank you.
    If you want to argue do it after the poll ended.

So far fixing those annoying authentication error, kq disconect, errors seem to be something almost everyone wants fixed.
    The pay to win option is going up a lot too coming from a low place.

After long domination of errors and enchant system.

Lets all see what the result will be.

• Gamigo needs to focus on the Code Debt.

Its been MONTHS since they announced they were working on it, and so far...there has been significant notable changes to the game...its actually a BIT more stable than it used to be, and the FPS/LAG issues we used to face are like 30% less apparent.

Now...if EVERYONE were to move their game to a Flash Card or SDHC memory bank...Fiesta would run much more smoothly than you could imagine. I'll pop a detailed How-To guide for everyone...trust me, its not as simple as installing the game on a memory stick or flash drive.

Moreso-over - The games SLOWLY getting better.

What more could we ask for other than the OBVIOUS following?

1. Enhancement rate tweaks to FAVOR the customer.

2. Mob Strength and Defense TOTAL overhaul (No one really party's anymore unless its for speed leveling off repeats)

3. Cash Shop Prices REDUCED to favor the player *(less cost = more players buying = more revenue, duh...simple math and marketing basics here)

4. LISTENING to us for a change...

5. Work on a Complete Server Merge (2 servers only. Regular Game server and Hard Core server for those who want an EXTREME challenge)

6. Being extremely transparent with whats going on, what they intend to do, and take OUR feedback into consideration.

That pretty much sums up the large amount of poll choices you have.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• I would like to clarify that none of this matters. Neither does it sum up anything and I distance myself from you completely.

And that despite my obvious advice to leave arguments and opinions for after the polls, this player did not listen and tries to force his views onto others.

Everyone must decide for him or herself what is most importnant, you are not allone.

I do however ask that players respect others and don't argue or try to force their opinions on others.

This went very well for a while...

To all the players who voted in respect of others and don't wan't to force their opinion, thank you.

I would also like to clarify this is a poll about direction, what to focus on.

Not another argument battle. What way this can be achieved is open for later discussion.

At the end of this poll I will try to keep a seperate poll on the winners to see wich of these things is most importnant.

This information can then be used by gamigo.

Or yourself to argue your case.

Its smarter to argue something everyone wants than to be stuck in your own opinion.

• Hey, it's whatever.

I prefer them to focus on top priorities that affect the general public and to breathe new life into the game.

You're not seeing the bigger picture here, which is obvious.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Hey, it's whatever.

I prefer them to focus on top priorities that affect the general public and to breathe new life into the game.

You're not seeing the bigger picture here, which is obvious.

Sure shawn.

"top priorities that affect the general public and to breathe new life into the game"

1. Class rebalance (16)50%
    2. Fix kq disconect\ mara kq and login authentication error, portal disconects, bin error... annoying errors in general (15)47%
    3. Less pay to win (11)34%
    4. New cap content 135+ (11)34%
    5. Server merge (10)31%
    6. Fix the enchantmant system and make bundles account bound and stones level neutral (9)

(You're not seeing the bigger picture here, which is obvious.)

This is what the people want shawn... It's not about what you want, it's about what everyone wants and benefits EVERYONE.

We are literally searching the things we have in common instead of throwing arguments.

This poll is here to unite people not to throw your arguments around or force views.

• F2PWhale everyone has the right to an opinion and the right to voice it. You've been told this before by HoneyTeddy and you need to remember that those opinions are just as valid as yours.

Also I don't believe Shawn_V01 is forcing any views on anyone, he's just stating his views which aren't options in your poll.

• (he's just stating his views which aren't options in your poll)

1. Enhancement rate tweaks to FAVOR the customer.

Fix the enchantmant system and make bundles account bound and stones level neutral (9)

2. Mob Strength and Defense TOTAL overhaul (No one really party's anymore unless its for speed leveling off repeats)

Old cap content 135-

3. Cash Shop Prices REDUCED to favor the player *(less cost = more players buying = more revenue, duh...simple math and marketing basics here)

Less pay to win (11)

4. LISTENING to us for a change...

More insight and community input like ingame polls and choosing GM’s

5. Work on a Complete Server Merge (2 servers only. Regular Game server and Hard Core server for those who want an EXTREME challenge)

Server merge

6. Being extremely transparent with whats going on, what they intend to do, and take OUR feedback into consideration.

More insight and community input like ingame polls and choosing GM’s

"I would also like to clarify this is a poll about direction, what to focus on.

Not another argument battle. What way this can be achieved is open for later discussion."

"

Next poll is to see what you guys would like gamigo to prioritize.

You can pick 4 things you would want gamigo to work on.

I would like to ask everyone to not use this tread to start arguments or make points.

Since I can obviously not list everything, please pick one of the listed things and if you don’t like any do not vote.

However I am sure you all will like atleast one. If you like multiple you can do that to, up to 4.

If you are not sure what an option means feel free to ask. Enjoy!"

• I'm sorry but your listed options doesn't match to what Shawn is saying. Making stone levels neutral isn't the same thing as tweaking the system to favour the customer more. That's why he listed the things he did. An overhaul of mob def etc isn't at all like old cap content - I mean it's a tiny part of it perhaps, but what you've listed also means adding in more content to a broken game. No thanks.

I could do this for each and every point you have listed, but I don't believe that you're really reading what Shawn has said. You're just trying to shoehorn it into the options you've given.

• I'm sorry but your listed options doesn't match to what Shawn is saying. Making stone levels neutral isn't the same thing as tweaking the system to favour the customer more. That's why he listed the things he did. An overhaul of mob def etc isn't at all like old cap content - I mean it's a tiny part of it perhaps, but what you've listed also means adding in more content to a broken game. No thanks.

I could do this for each and every point you have listed, but I don't believe that you're really reading what Shawn has said. You're just trying to shoehorn it into the options you've given.

This becoming comical, do you wan't me to add his options to the names or can we just accept we are talking about broad terms here xD?

I literally already stated the way in wich to implement these is not the point the point is to see what people want the focus to be on, not in wich way to implement stuf.

If you don't get it after all this info that is upto you.

Want me to edit one of the titles that is fine I will change it if you don't like the naming.

However most people seem to understand how this works ...

• They should focus on shutting down fiesta

Well honestly, you would have a point, this option is not in my poll haha ;D

I understand your frustration.

But I think you also understand why that option is not listed.