Returning Player Looking For Guild

• Managed to remember an alt account I made with my main one being down/deleted somehow. I was thinking of coming back and was hoping to find a guild that could help me with questing and tips.

My chars are low leveled though, the highest being a 64 Archer. If not a guild, then maybe an academy

• Well most of the big guilds in Isya has alt guild for lower level which is below 100. You may wanna join one of those guild or a small active guild. Leveling now is not as tedious as it used to be. The only road block I can see is CC and DT stage as it is mostly a service dungeon now. Plus they added so many thing you can actually have fun with at lower levels like farming shiny mobs, At any rate welcome back.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• Well most of the big guilds in Isya has alt guild for lower level which is below 100. You may wanna join one of those guild or a small active guild. Leveling now is not as tedious as it used to be. The only road block I can see is CC and DT stage as it is mostly a service dungeon now. Plus they added so many thing you can actually have fun with at lower levels like farming shiny mobs, At any rate welcome back.

What are some of the bigger guilds on Isya?

• Well Nighthawk, Mythic as far I know those 2 are biggest active guild. But there are also other like band of the hawk, Bellapuff, OWA, Negan which are big but sorta less active members. My suggestion is go to a guild that fits your style of play.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• 6x can be a pain since they didn't really address the 67-69 repeat problems except a slight buff to muds drop rate. Everything else should be fine until 100 since they buffed the second half of 8x repeats so that you don't need DT.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Bumping again....still looking for Academy, preferably one with great. I made an alt accoutn and have a lvl 47 Cleric I want to level ASAP. Need money and junk. Lol

• You've been given some options already. It's not like you get invited to an academy, you just join one yourself on a level 1-59 character. Once you hit level 60 you can no longer join an academy, thus guilds have alt guilds for lower levels of which the same options are available to you.

Use the academy ranking list for a rough idea of the active ones, but do take note that it's not 100% accurate do to power-leveling. Try to whisper the academy master or guild master, or anyone you see around town from the guild you choose. Picking academies or guilds is much more a proactive action of the player than guilds randomly asking low levels to join.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• BandOfTheHawk, not band of the hawk, spell name of oldest guild of game correctly please.

Also big (as, having more actives) not necessarily means "stronger". OWA probly the richest guild of server, I know few members with very pricy and solid gaming pcs there (Rei, for example. Guy can play 20 accounts at once without even hitting cap in CPU/GPU).
    As representative of BOTH (BandOfTheHawk), would like to point out that we have bunch of very skilled (not sced, SKILLED) players capable of hosting/doing speed runs (screenshots presented at our guild thread), there you can read more about our professional standards imposed on members, and decide.

Would be best to decide what player seeks first, though.
    Challenging plays with bunch of veterans and elitists?
    Big numbers?
    Educated and smart members with vast knowledge in numerous fields?
    Good raid drops destribution system?
    Stable guild which wont disband and run away with investment of members?
    Self reliant/sufficient guild?
    Guild which doesnt invite scammers and leechers/liars for sake of building up numbers?
    Active daily raids?

I think BOTH has all of above beside top numbers, since we actually sort members and have high expectations.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• You've basically spelled out what I was looking for better than I could.

• no corrections, just repeating some clarifications for folks who came into the conversation late. the game was created in 2003, made available to korea and japan in 2006, the united states in 2007, and picked up it's big start in 2008. Since then, some guilds have survived the test of time, retaining at least one to ten percent of their maximum original membership. Band of the Hawks is one such guild.

• no corrections, just repeating some clarifications for folks who came into the conversation late. the game was created in 2003, made available to korea and japan in 2006, the united states in 2007, and picked up it's big start in 2008. Since then, some guilds have survived the test of time, retaining at least one to ten percent of their maximum original membership. Band of the Hawks is one such guild.

That's really nice to read about tbh.

• NA version went live in 2007 as far as I know, 2007 was beta, those who joined at 2007 got special titles to prove that.
    Sadly, I joined in 2008 so lacking it. Oh well.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171