Account Being Deleted!!!

• WHAT...THE ACTUAL HELL!?

I've been playing this game on and off since 2005!! Now it says my account doesn't exist?! What the hell did you people do?!! Do you seriously delete all my work?! I can't even reset my password cause the email never shows up!!!:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Not sure if this is legit or not.

Can you log in to the Gamigo website using the email address you signed up with? Did you at one point change your primary contact email address?

I've never heard of this ever happening before, and I doubt that Gamigo would start deleting accounts for no apparent reason, as that would be a good way for them to get the rage of the community in full swing.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Not sure if this is legit or not.

Can you log in to the Gamigo website using the email address you signed up with? Did you at one point change your primary contact email address?

I've never heard of this ever happening before, and I doubt that Gamigo would start deleting accounts for no apparent reason, as that would be a good way for them to get the rage of the community in full swing.

I've literally only used one email for this game. I've only every signed in with either my username or email. I tried logging into the game client and still nothing

• I don't how it gets fixed. IT NEEDS TO GET FIXED NOW!! 10+ years fo work gone down the drain!!!

Well unfortunately for you it’s Boxing Day. Demand away it isn’t going to be fixed ‘now’. Regardless of how big of a tantrum you throw.

Best bet is to send a ticket now and hope to get a response on Friday. Which is a working day.

• I'm afraid I can't offer much in the way of advice, but I do hope they're able to resolve this once they're back in the office. Sorry you have to go through this torment, I know I'd be super upset if it were me. Like, breaking things level of rage. Know that the community feels your pain!

• So I did some research...

Did you play before the Merge, and if so, did you select where you wanted to go?

Have you played since the merge? If So, this sounds like Data Corruption, and if that's the case...issues will be your best friend.

They're gonna want to know everything possible about your account and match it to your records (if any are left) in order to fully re-instate your account...if they even decide to do it.

Here's the kicker, if there's been some data corruption, you wouldn't be the only person suffering from account loss.

So...this situation is dicey at best for you at this time.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Or you played the closed UK Version.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Hello xavier_swift,

Sorry to hear of your problem.

As other players have mentioned, there are several causes.

1 - Your account was actually deleted, perhaps by you or by someone with malicious intention. (In this case, you should send a ticket to get it recovered).

2 - You remembered/typed your user/email incorrectly (Again, please send a ticket).

3 - Your account was on the EU servers (in this case, please change the language of the client by downloading the Europe version of Fiesta from the website. If you played on EU EN, your characters are not recoverable, but any SC items you had in your premium inventory at the time you left should still be around).

4 - Your account was on NA and you missed the server merge or password reset and somehow your account was lost in the process. (In this case, please send a ticket).

If you have already sent a ticket, please check your spam box.

Some providers block our ticket support emails, although this issue should have already been cleared, your replies may have been sent to your spam folder.

Please look out for emails by Trion Worlds support.

If you have not received any reply at all, please send another ticket and contact [CM]Veralya by forum PM.

Feel free to PM me if you have other questions. I hope you are able to find your account.

Best Wishes,

HoneyTeddy