• Petition to end mystery sales 35

1. Yes (25) 71%
    2. No (10) 29%

mystery sales sucks very much.

:/The Mythical Unbalance Already Here With These New Sc:/

• There's definitely more efficient way to do a big sale, than mystery sales

• There's definitely more efficient way to do a big sale, than mystery sales

I'd like to know what alternatives you would suggest.

Right now the results seem to sway to a 50/50 outcome.

• what id like is an end of the extreme limitation on valuable items (BOGO hammers/ramy/charms selling out in literally 3 seconds with no restocks)

id also like for gamigo to stop playing games with the permanent onyx crown the US never gets

otherwise the sale is fine and adds some variety

• id rather they not make us have to constantly check every hour randomly, because as said by a lot of people, we arent able to always do that.

Having it be limited stock and making us have to check constantly, the entire day, because it goes on for like 12 hours is annoying,

sometimes being unable to Be ready right before an item goes on sale to buy, because even being 1 minute late from the item means, it has been sold out,
    Again, not knowing what it is in the first place

They should just put a variety of things for sale, without limited abundance, and change it every 2-3 hours

• This, all of this!

• I'd rather have mystery sales than nothing, and frankly if they took away mystery sales you know they wouldn't have anything prepared to takes its place. Except more happy hour deals which are just as bad as mystery sales.

• Super happy hour sales :P

But its not extremely hard to think of a new replacement for mystery sales

Happy hours isnt as bad, at least its not limited stock, and it doesnt last 12 hours

• I don't mind the Mystery Sales they had/have. Though, I remember them posting up a list of items that was gonna go on sale which was pretty nice to know ahead of time.

• I agree with GrungieGirl27 , mystery sales would already be so much more reasonable if they posted the item type in advance so we'd know whether to bother checking during certain time slots. For instance, I only ever look for perm items so I wouldn't bother checking for "mini house" time slots, for example.

If it's true that they used to do that at some point, it's a shame they stopped and they should really start up again...

• now watch those items be sold out 5 seconds after its designated time release

• now watch those items be sold out 5 seconds after its designated time release

They do already, so I don't see a difference. Besides, savvy mystery sale shoppers know to look at the EU stores way earlier than the NA sale to see what will be included in the sale and during which time slot. I don't think that giving the rest of the people shopping in NA a little knowledge boost is going to be that dramatic of a change.

And even if people aren't checking the EU prices for themselves, you can usually find this info by asking around in fan-made Fiesta discord servers, such as those made for guilds. It's really just leveling the field for everyone.

• i wasnt trying to point out a difference o.o

but there could be, if it stopped being stock limited

Aside from knowing the sales, because its 10~12 hours long, still a lot of people unable to be there, exactly when it goes on sale, for a specific time
    And checking eu shops too, still gotta check every hour, just like 6 hours sooner, which could still be a hassle

• EHHH.

Mystery Sales are what they are...mysteries.

Either stuff comes up we want or it doesn't.

Does this matter? No.

Why should it matter to yall? Oh wait, I forgot. Cant do nothing past 120 without +10's and +12 weaponry as well as full SC and Charms. (facepalms)

Not that really matters cause the 140/150 cap raise is just gonna be more so WHALE REQUIRED content.

But as far as these mystery sales...just throw em out the window and do Flash Sales for 30% off or some <censored>.

That would be better.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Why does it matter ? Since time and resources of the sales team are used to generate said sales. Said time could be used to construct a better sales model which the community may prefer.

The result more >money spent by the community generating higher profit margins. People can buy items they want.