T5 SC Bundle Glitch

• Greetings,

I am having an in game issue on my Character Caetriona. I have 2 stacks of T5 sc bundles that are glitched. I go to put the correct stones in the correct slot, the wheel will spin, it always fails, and no stones are used. Not the sc stones or the xir I was using. Literally nothing happens after it fails. Doesn't even say it failed. Just poof nothing. Please fix this asap so I am able to finish enhancing.

Thank you.

• You get an error message in the systemchat... Try to reopen the upgrade wheel again, or rellog. it mostly happens if you take CS safers out of the premium inventory while upgrading

• I have tried relogging several times. Even separating the sc stones and the regular green xir. Nothing happens. I have reopened the wheel several times as well.

• I know this, that is because you are not level 100 this happens. You need to be level 100 to use level 5 stones.

Same happenened to me multiple times.

It also happens if your xir or sc stones are in an expired inventory if that does not work ;)

• That's possible with karis but not with other stones.

It is literally stated on the stones that you need to be level 100 to use them.

I have given multiple solutions to fix this in the past but as stated refusal by GM and Gamigo to fix their own issues.

If you buy stones you will see there is a level requirement to use them ;) go check it in game.

My issue came from buying T5 bundles and T2 bogo bundles where the t2 bogo bundle was glitched giving you 20 seperate lucky stones instead of stacks.

I accidentally clicked a stack of t5 stones on my lower level character.

After doing that I realized it wasn't possible and made a post about it and asked for help putting those stones back in my inventory.

Gamigo has not done anything to fix the bogo bundle glitch.

Neither did they listen to my suggestion to make bundles account bound instead of character or to make stones level neutral.

Yeah sorry about the multiple posts :D was trying to help.

Hope that answers your question.

• wtf, I upgraded T5 many times with lvl 1 characters. btw, why do you need to do 3 posts for 3 sentences

You need to be lvl 100 on Fiesta NA to use T5 Stones xD

BladeOfShayde Just relog or go to another smith NPC and dont do other things while youre enhancing, so dont trade, dont go away, dont open your SC inv. etc.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Pretty sure its either not being level 100 or your stones being in an expires extra inventory as the results you get exactly matches what happened to me. I even got it captured on one of my test videos.
    Nothing to do with relogging or other windows. All that stuff will not change anything. Your level needs to be right (item and player) you need to use the right stone and your stones should be in an active not expired inventory slot.

edit: also your items must be in an active non expired inventory bag

The post was edited 1 time, last by F2PWhale: Extra info ().

• Yea, thats a thing, how i said before, youve to be lvl 100 to use T5 Stones otherwise nothing will happen and youll get a invicible Error Message
    ycz943w.png
    I dont know the difference in Fiesta NA at inactive Slots rn, possible that this is a thing too, BladeOfShayde try all that and then come back here.

All that stuff will not change anything

Thats not true, many ppl have this issues.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• so I know for sure your suggestions do not work.

Do you read my Posts?

It CAN be one of the things above, its not 100% safe that this will be the Problem.
    Cant you just wait for a Answer from Blade?

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush