Talismans are allowed only one per player?

• Many of u knows that you could've obtained a talisman yesterday, if u were doing ur quests every day.

But after claiming the talisman, you won't get the new talisman quest the next day, while you r getting both dailies.

There is neither preQuest neither the purple toxin Q. Is this meant to be like this or it's just my character bugged?

• Personally I would like the main quest to be made repeatable, so that players can be enticed to collect more than one talisman without necessarily having to rely on secondary characters that not everyone has.

This will also add variety to the playstyle and a better chance for customization options (which also means more profit for Gamigo since talismans are enhanceable items) and other that, the new Omninous Valley map will be maintained lively since many players will still continue to do dailies in order to gather the crystalize toxins.

There is also another debatable point, which is the level of the current omamori talismans: level 120.

Currently a level 120 can't access to the quests related to the talismans, since you have to be 134 in order to obtain all of them (and it make sense given the strenght and the level of the mobs involved in these quests), however a level 120 is allowed to equip the talismans.

I believe it would be the best to increase the level of the current talismans to 130 and offer a similar set of quests/talismans for the levels 120 and below (this could be an idea to revive some maps and promote activity on different level ranges).

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cupcake ().

• Thanks so much for detailed info Cupcake. I agree as well, that's why I made the topic just wasn't sure if it's not just my character bugged, so didn't explicated.

• I wouldn't mind seeing an earlier version of the talismans made available but I am thinking of ones that can be equipped at lvl 100 like the braces.

However, I think the overall hope is that since 1 talisman per character, they hope more people will spend money capping new characters to get more talismans, or at least that's how I see it as being more profitable than allowing it to be made repeatable.

• They answered in another thread, quest not meant to be repeat.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• However, I think the overall hope is that since 1 talisman per character, they hope more people will spend money capping new characters to get more talismans, or at least that's how I see it as being more profitable than allowing it to be made repeatable.

I would agree with you but nowadays you don't really need to spend anything to level since all the way to cap is covered with repeats and you even get some boosts advatanges via KQs, Vault, Attendance, Master-Apprendice sysyem so levelling it's just a matter of time consuming which can be quicker or slower depending if you're solo or if you're powerlevelling yourself.

The key to become profitable under Gamigo's eyes is if their customers will be investing in those characters (gearing them, playing LB, etcera) which is something that someone that is aiming to "farm" more talismans don't need to do, since all that is needed is to create a character and lead it to the path till level 134 same way as when people create characters just to fill the Arena Kingdom Quests.

However, if this quest will turned into a repetable or more in general if Gamigo will allow a way to obtain more than one talisman per character, there will be an actual market for these new items, with players spending money to purchase Hammers of Bijou and Bundles in larger quantity than now.

Personally I like the idea to allow different playstyles by switching different types of talismans depending on the circumstance and I am sure there could be a better and more reasonable compromise than levelling a character all the way to cap for it.

Thanks so much for detailed info Cupcake. I agree as well, that's why I made the topic just wasn't sure if it's not just my character bugged, so didn't explicated.

No bug on your end, no worries! honeyhap

Sorry about my long reply, I thought this thread could be the perfect place where to feedback about this specific quest since I've seen many players (myself included) annoyed by the fact that they had to choose only one talisman although they have the desire to obtain more than one of them.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• id personally love to see a 2nd run of different talisman with for example

30 dex, 250 evasion

30 spr, 2%crit

3%speed

5% drop-rate

30end, 3% block-rate

just some ideas

• sure brainstorming always helpful :3

• Yeah but Cupcake you just pointed out why people don't really do that, is its time consuming to cap without buying SC. Chances are there will be some people out there even now, who are buying exp cards, charms and tears and such just to go level a bunch of characters to cap to farm the talismans. They are probably doing a mixture of plvling and quest boosting and such.

It can also be a push to just get more characters to cap as well. Think about it as well on one account you can have 6 characters so if you cap all 6 characters thats 6 talismans that you can trade between the characters.

I really do not see a problem with keeping the quest as a 1 time quest option. I do not think there are ANY quests out there that give out such a prize that are repeatable. (I do not count repeatable events quests, which i count attendance quests as event quests).

I would not mind those to see a lower level version of the quest though. For like a lvl 100 talisman. which then in effect would give 2 talismans per character

• I wish they would give fame on that daily, so at least it would still be useful as a daily.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup: