• I was wondering if we ever will get an unbind for t6 120 legendary gear. I am sitting on two cleric shields I would like to either sell or use on other chars. I am sure others feel the same way about it. I am tired of having gear sit useless in my inventory.

is this something that could be implemented or simply the bound feature just removed. also not make it cost so damn much if they do make one.

:):(;):P^^

• They make cash off selling unbinds, so they wont remove binding without good reason.

And it depends if next cap raise (145 or 150) will introduce t6 items. Would be pretty hard to enhance them, note, and they have stated in past that there no plans of implementing t6 enhancements/gears. But who knows.
    As for legs, it might be a marketing plan to make them unbindable. Relatively easy/cheap to get items but no resale value, so only good to get if u are perm.

Lets be real, people who complain about being unable to unbind legs are ones who didnt plan ahead and didnt get SQ/chaos weapons at 114/120, and now regret it.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Honestly, I think they will stick with the t5 system.

talking openly about t6 items I don’t think they were a success for the game. All of them outside the 120 leg really did make fiesta lose all sense of balance.

• I don't regret getting any of my legendary shields. they held me till cap 135 with no isuues. I find that not being able to get rid of them is annoying since its like having a pristine car you cant drive. I would like to just be able to sell them or use them on my next cleric.

• I would of liked if all legendary weapons were bound to an account. And as stated before, maybe now with a new cap raise they will create a T6 unbind.

• Lex, sq shield or chaos shield would suffice for u. They are not THAT much below legs.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• The account is bound to pre 120 legendries (from pvp matches) either way, so it isn't accessible to sell them. so I don't see if that would be a huge thing. the work was already imputed into the account and it has more money for unbinding it for a lower character etc. esp in 70/80 levels. so yes that would be helpful I believe somewhat to both sides of the aisle. T6 unbinds are just like T4/5 unbinds so I don't see why it's not possible.

• Well to start with only 120 legendary are unbindable for reason that they are bind on char not account. If they did come out with a T6 unbind.

Isya/Cypion
    Mizukia 135 Ranger

Kiriyashi 120 Gladiator
    iP00hOnya 115 Wizard

Rathia 105 Spectre
    Nursing_AID 113 Guardian
    Verdanzi_Hrdian 115 Templar
    xXDawnXx 105 Warlock

AimeKeeta 114 Knight

:thumbup:

• yaseda, I know that a 120 shield will be fine, my point is I had these shields in inventory since epith. I would like to beable to just sell them or give them away. they don't do me any justice sitting in my inventory. that is my point.

aloha