Countdown system on specific traded items

• Ever borrowed something to someone and didn’t get it back? Can’t call it scam because it’s literally your fault? Why not to bring into game a system, which will automatically warps the borrowed item into your Premium inventory after certain time.

How do I imagine it: During the trade you can type 1-3 digit number which represents the time of countdown in hour unit. Easy. If non number is written it can work as normal trade. This can prevent many loses and unwanted drama

• This suggestion don't sound bad but I almost have that odd feeling that it might not work right. If the other person happens to be offline with the item(s). Unless they sign on and it automatically ships the item(s) back to the owner. I think the item(s) should just go back into your inventory. Not really the Premium Box cause that's for the Store-bought item(s).

Then, I think about if someone was gonna buy an item. The seller decides to be a jerk & puts a timer on that item during the trade. That timer runs out to where the buyer gets screwed with the item(s) & money. I kind of see that as a red flag.

Also, this is why I don't trust many people except for one on here. When they want to use/borrow my stuff. You could maybe do some sort of trade. Like... if they want to borrow something... you would take something from them till they're done and wanting their item(s) back. I also done this with the person (I trust) a few times as well.

• Good day!

It works perfectly on Runescape before called "lend" basically you can set a specific amount of time before it get back the gear/weapon to the original owner.

I know these are two different games and I don't know also if they can do it here like Runescape.

• Isn't this just adding another layer of risk to doing trades with other players? It's one more field to potentially over look so a scammer could sell you an item and slip in a 'lend' timer on it if you're not paying attention...

• Or just add a 2nd option to trade. 'Lend' can have a different window design and you could only be able to lend 1 item at a time, compared to trade. This way you'd know right away what the other is up to.

• Or just add a 2nd option to trade. 'Lend' can have a different window design and you could only be able to lend 1 item at a time, compared to trade. This way you'd know right away what the other is up to.

This is a good idea. I wonder how much the dev team would blanch about making a new two-player interactive interface though :D But of the solutions so far, I'd definitely support this option so that existing trading options aren't impacted.

• how much of the problems with this game have been resolved so far compared to how many have been created, by adding glitches on top of others? i remember a direct trade system where you could have someone enchant or buff items, in the trade itself, without ever actually needing to hand the item over. the other party simply drag clicked the modification directly onto the item.

that said, there's too much of a track record with this game to assume something won't go wrong with creating and applying the feature as you described it.