How Aim Talisman will kill the game

• Glad pvp should be purely skill based just my opinion.

• Fact that there is no evasion talisman makes it unfair for dex classes who rely on evasion as main mean of survival too.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• So, you can chill, the Talisman acts like Jewels, that means that they cant have like 600 Aim or more.
    Lemme show you what SGM Zenos said.

ill translate this for you:

"Here is a Example:

DEX+30

MaxHP (+214)

Dmg (+17)

M.Dmg (+62)

M.Def (1339) (Basic 1274)

Aim 300 (+134)

Evasion (+102)

Every Talisman will act like this"

So that means, that you can have like ~450 Aim on this specific Aim Talisman.
    For the other Talisman, replace Aim with the Stat you want

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• thanks for sharing this

this clears my 2. and 3. point out

still the fact remains (if not more then before) that the aim talisman is way out of proportion compared to (m)def/dmg

also a base eva talisman wouldnt hurt

• Id say its even for mages since one of their weakness is supposed to be aim

now they get 450 more aim without anyone being able to counter that on eva

also a mage nerv in pvp was long overdue if were honest

sleep stifle fear especially with 135 set effects are to strong not even talking about how hard mdmg hits in pvp

• i thought enhancing talisman increase some stats but it do increase m.def specifically just like enhancing jewels?

Yeah why I thought it could nerf mages pvp aspect though in all honesty I haven’t sced my lock. I haven’t played/pvped since people got them

• Just got a dmg talisment I feel it falls slightly short for two reasons

reason 1 it only adds dmg why ?

Add base Mdmg to it

personally I think it should be given a small crit bonus of say 3-5%

they are a nice addition but nothing special really when you sit down and think about it.

The def, aim and other talisments add far more than the dmg one as they stand currently. Since they are universally useful for every class. Whereas the dmg one doesn’t fully benefit mages and in someways Templar’s!

thoughts ?

• Not to mention that paltry 400 damage increase is horribly beaten by defense talisman's 500 defense increase. Most talismans are really only groundbreaking when enhanced, because it provides additional 1200 or so m def when enhanced.

• Not to mention that paltry 400 damage increase is horribly beaten by defense talisman's 500 defense increase. Most talismans are really only groundbreaking when enhanced, because it provides additional 1200 or so m def when enhanced.

tbh aim ones are nice imo 300 flat aim is nothing to sneer at.

100% agree with your comment 400 dmg is rubbish imo this should be buffed to say 1k-1.5k ?

what r ur thoughts on the crit idea

• tbh aim ones are nice imo 300 flat aim is nothing to sneer at.

100% agree with your comment 400 dmg is rubbish imo this should be buffed to say 1k-1.5k ?

what r ur thoughts on the crit idea

Crit works, at least it would let people who don't use sc too much have more critical rate again.