How Aim Talisman will kill the game

• 4,8 aim is very easy for glads to achieve and as even u admitted u can achieve 7k aim on glads (wich is stupid that thats even possible)

with 7k aim as the aim/eva sytem the way it works now u WILL NOT MISS on evasions up to 8k.

much more then 8k can not be reached by any class (except reapers with broken buff)

So if anything we need a nerv to aim rather then remove eva from the game.

people even having the audacity to complain about aim weakness of glad is unbelievable to me

if u have a problem with missing make a sharpshooter/knight/reaper/crusader but oh wait, u wont have the same stupid OP stats as u have on glad

• An ungeared glad will NOT have 4.8k aim as you implied LMAO.

135 Glad ungeared has 500 Aim with my 26 DEX and 3k Aim only with Fake Khazul Wep (+300 Aim Stat)

So my Glad full geared has 4,2k Aim with OK Stats on my Gear. (No SC, only Wep Cover)

So with very good Gear 5k would be possible and 6k with Buffs, but 7k Aim on glad? Pls show me that ...

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

• it is possible to achieve 7k on a glad if you are using event buffs & are lucky with stats/spend a ton

But the norm is somewhere around 5-5.5k which will be massively boosted by +1500 aim on top of that. And thats 135.
    Since you can wear them at 120 that means (idno how much a 120glad has, Id assume like 3-3.5k aim?) thats a huge boost

• 4,8 aim is very easy for glads to achieve and as even u admitted u can achieve 7k aim on glads (wich is stupid that thats even possible)

with 7k aim as the aim/eva sytem the way it works now u WILL NOT MISS on evasions up to 8k.

much more then 8k can not be reached by any class (except reapers with broken buff)

It's not very easy. I can speak from experience. My jewels have +446 aim in total, CoC axe has +268 aim, gears have +446 aim total, and I'm sitting slightly under 4.9k with skin, without aim sc, and no SC minipets. If aim is the only stat that glads go for (stupid thing to do), then yes, hitting even 5k aim is easy. But everyone knows HP is the most prioritized stat at cap. If you have a capped glad, post your stats and SC because it sounds like you either don't have one or just basing off of others who spent quite a lot of gems. You seem to not realize that glads who have 7k aim are also the ones with one of the best gears on the server. They aren't just going for aim, like I said, so they spend a lot getting HP/aim/Def or HP/aim/Eva or all four stats. Also, I have yet to see a glad have 7k aim without DQ reds, aim SC, and/or scroll, in which case suggests the stats on DQ reds should be nerfed (they should).

I was one of the people who (as a glad) advocated they nerf glads, because they have all these "compensations" that make them broken. But seeing as how eva/aim is still RNG in the end as these stats can vary A LOT at cap, I advocate that they nerf defense/eva stats on their gears, so they can be taken down quicker. That way, they can land a hit on anyone they want, but they're likely dead by the time they reach archers in range, and they're going to get slaughtered by a trix (make disadvantage vs trix even more distinguishable).

• because they have been fooled by ppl like u, literally most players in the game are gladiators with mediocre gears crying if they miss once (on their poor gears wich cost them 5 hammers each) even tho they have far more dmg then any other class and still the 2nd best def

the reason i made this post is that im scared the diversity in the game will completely faint (if its not yet already)

also i think ur arguments misplaced in here u might want to make a different thread to nerv glads eva

You realize glad damage is nothing without vit right? Suppose you increase the dmg of every other class in the game to balance out the dmg in pve between the classes. What happens then to glads in pvp? Glads can already be easily be killed by every class except crusader/clerics. Even knights can beat glads but there aren't any knights in the game with enough skill to actually do so. Also, equally geared glads can't kill equally geared eva based classes like reapers/sharp shooters without vit.

• I'm not saying remove it. It's one of the foundations of the game. I'm just starting that it's old and terrible xD

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• It's not very easy. I can speak from experience. My jewels have +446 aim in total, CoC axe has +268 aim, gears have +446 aim total, and I'm sitting slightly under 4.9k with skin, without aim sc, and no SC minipets. If aim is the only stat that glads go for (stupid thing to do), then yes, hitting even 5k aim is easy. But everyone knows HP is the most prioritized stat at cap. If you have a capped glad, post your stats and SC because it sounds like you either don't have one or just basing off of others who spent quite a lot of gems. You seem to not realize that glads who have 7k aim are also the ones with one of the best gears on the server. They aren't just going for aim, like I said, so they spend a lot getting HP/aim/Def or HP/aim/Eva or all four stats. Also, I have yet to see a glad have 7k aim without DQ reds, aim SC, and/or scroll, in which case suggests the stats on DQ reds should be nerfed (they should).

I was one of the people who (as a glad) advocated they nerf glads, because they have all these "compensations" that make them broken. But seeing as how eva/aim is still RNG in the end as these stats can vary A LOT at cap, I advocate that they nerf defense/eva stats on their gears, so they can be taken down quicker. That way, they can land a hit on anyone they want, but they're likely dead by the time they reach archers in range, and they're going to get slaughtered by a trix (make disadvantage vs trix even more distinguishable).

135 Glad ungeared has 500 Aim with my 26 DEX and 3k Aim only with Fake Khazul Wep (+300 Aim Stat)

So my Glad full geared has 4,2k Aim with OK Stats on my Gear. (No SC, only Wep Cover)

So with very good Gear 5k would be possible and 6k with Buffs, but 7k Aim on glad? Pls show me that ...

thanks you three for proving my point that main group saying 'eva is broken' are poorly geared glads as u just described yourself (xeno included wich is well known and stated plenty by himself)

there are glads wich showed screenshots of their aim being 7,2k+ (especially sk users)

subtract possible aim scroll and archer buff makes their base aim 6,5k

6,5k aim is enough to barely miss on evasion up to 7,4k wich is as much as average rangers/reapers and godliest glads can achieve

"You seem to not realize that glads who have 7k aim are also the ones with one of the best gears on the server. They aren't just going for aim, like I said, so they spend a lot getting HP/aim/Def or HP/aim/Eva or all four stats. Also, I have yet to see a glad have 7k aim without DQ reds, aim SC[...]"

First of all thanks for strengthening to my point that this is scamming all players who spend good money on their gear and hammers since this talisman will render those completely worthless

You do realize the same goes for the rangers/reapers/glads they are missing on? Those people spent just as much if not more to get their godly eva

same for the SC they use, they sacrifice dmg/def SC for their eva, so people have to sacrifice dmg/def SC for their aim SC to hit them

• You realize glad damage is nothing without vit right? Suppose you increase the dmg of every other class in the game to balance out the dmg in pve between the classes. What happens then to glads in pvp? Glads can already be easily be killed by every class except crusader/clerics. Even knights can beat glads but there aren't any knights in the game with enough skill to actually do so. Also, equally geared glads can't kill equally geared eva based classes like reapers/sharp shooters without vit.

first of all, if glad is as bad as you described, why 100% of this game based around glads?

you realize that

1. It takes less then 0,5sec to vit (after u stun) and give you a dmg increase of 70% -> the decrease in def doesnt matter since nothing in this game can tank a glad stack on highest tier vit

2. If u were to be hit after u vit u can use a low lvl vitality with mighty set and gain a dmg increase of 30% (WITH NO DOWNSIDE/Permanent!!)

3. combine those points with the fastest stun in the game/low hp there is nothing that can tank a glad whatsover unless there is a great eva difference (wich is supposed to be removed now)

• Again, post your stats and SC/buff on a 135 glad if you think it's easy or DM me your ingame name to show me your gears. SK users? LMAO and how much do SK axes go for? You're just picking outliers (the top few on the server) to prove imbalance. If a glad with an average of ~11x aim on each piece of jewels and gears and almost 3xx aim on a CoC axe can't get 5k aim, how are you going to say it's easy? Note that I'm just listing the bonus aim on these items, not the bonus HP or other stats that glads would look for.

Go look at the prices of gears, buddy. Rangers and reapers' gears are 3-5 times cheaper. And what's your point? People use eva SC, so others use aim SC to counter or match, but that means they all sacrifice dmg/def SC, so what's the problem? Like I implied, eva glads should not be a thing and eva/def stats on their gears need a nerf.

• Again, post your stats and SC/buff on a 135 glad if you think it's easy or DM me your ingame name to show me your gears. SK users? LMAO and how much do SK axes go for? You're just picking outliers (the top few on the server) to prove imbalance. If a glad with an average of ~11x aim on each piece of jewels and gears and almost 3xx aim on a CoC axe can't get 5k aim, how are you going to say it's easy? Note that I'm just listing the bonus aim on these items, not the bonus HP or other stats that glads would look for.

Go look at the prices of gears, buddy. Rangers and reapers' gears are 3-5 times cheaper. And what's your point? People use eva SC, so others use aim SC to counter or match, but that means they all sacrifice dmg/def SC, so what's the problem? Like I implied, eva glads should not be a thing and eva/def stats on their gears need a nerf.

i wont i dont own a glad but i can tell u names if u find a way to dm me in this forum (wont name due to privacy)

Now u say with the above u have 4.9k aim, ur gear literally needs nothing but Hp and aim so u should be able to be somewhat at cap aim on ur gears without spending alot of money.

on each jewel reaching 145aim is no problem so we do 145*3=435 + ml ears(wich for me make 400 difference) = 835aim so u have 390aim potential on jewels

gears cap aim total is 576, lets say 544 is easy to achieve so we got -> 100 potential on gears

khazul axes cap aim is 309 so u should have no problem getting 30 more out of that (not even goin to calculate with sk/dq)-> 30 more potential

add mini pets -> 60 more aim

= 580 more aim u should be able to achieve with minor to none effort

now ur sitting at 5.5k aim not even having touched aim sc

add aim sc+dq suit u have 6.5k without any struggle being able to not miss on anyone below 7.4k eva

and thats for a class thats supposed to miss

compare your little effort of hammering 2 stats to the money people put in to get Hp/aim/eva

well now thats all useless due to gamigo listening to the wrong ppl and scamming their true customers

how much money did u spend on ur glad? 20$? and u demand to not miss on someone who put above 200$?

• LMAO. Ok buddy, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. A pair of ML ears costs what? 200-300G for mediocre/decent stats. No average player will have it. You're stupid if you think jewels and glad gears with DECENT HP and aim (JUST TWO STATS) are cheap as you implied. SK axes aren't even sold, and if wielders right now choose to sell it, they can easily ask for $500. $20? Nah, my items are probably worth 10 times yours judging by your ignorance and stupidity of your statements. I can easily sell my axe alone for $40-50. Again, we're not talking about getting cap aim on items and have like 50 HP per piece, that's stupid. I'm talking having 150-200 HP and 10-15x aim per piece. When you figure out how much these pieces go for, come back and try again. Don't QQ and complain if you have no substantial knowledge of this game.

• first of all, if glad is as bad as you described, why 100% of this game based around glads?

you realize that

1. It takes less then 0,5sec to vit (after u stun) and give you a dmg increase of 70% -> the decrease in def doesnt matter since nothing in this game can tank a glad stack on highest tier vit

2. If u were to be hit after u vit u can use a low lvl vitality with mighty set and gain a dmg increase of 30% (WITH NO DOWNSIDE/Permanent!!)

3. combine those points with the fastest stun in the game/low hp there is nothing that can tank a glad whatsover unless there is a great eva difference (wich is supposed to be removed now)

When did I say glads were bad? Glad/Lock is the best class in the game. I was saying that the whole "glad damage is broken" argument is stupid because a glads damage is not exceptional without vit.

• The main group of glads that complain about eva being broken are the glads that aren't brain dead yet still lose to apes that spend hundreds of dollars just to gain a competitive edge. Yeah I often say i'm very undergeared I also say I'm the most skilled glad in the game and I can still lose to people who can't dash deva, can't stack, can't set switch, and can't CC just because they're running around with more eva than the average reaper/SS.

• 145 aim on each jewel is no problem? You only need Hp/aim on your gear? honeyrofl Please... Any glad that steps into fbz without def in their gear can get 1 stacked by a tog axe unless they're running tons of def sc. And if you did run a ton of def sc you'd be lacking a ton of damage so where do you go from there? As for 145 aim on each jewel... You realize some of the most geared people in the game don't even have 130 aim on their jewels right? High Hp/aim jewels with decent def are worth 300+ G for a reason.

• LMAO. Ok buddy, you literally have no idea what you're talking about. A pair of ML ears costs what? 200-300G for mediocre/decent stats. No average player will have it. You're stupid if you think jewels and glad gears with DECENT HP and aim (JUST TWO STATS) are cheap as you implied. SK axes aren't even sold, and if wielders right now choose to sell it, they can easily ask for $500. $20? Nah, my items are probably worth 10 times yours judging by your ignorance and stupidity of your statements. I can easily sell my axe alone for $40-50. Again, we're not talking about getting cap aim on items and have like 50 HP per piece, that's stupid. I'm talking having 150-200 HP and 10-15x aim per piece. When you figure out how much these pieces go for, come back and try again. Don't QQ and complain if you have no substantial knowledge of this game.

i literally have never met a player who doesnt own atleast 1 pair of ml ears (enough for all their chars). u dont own 1 of the most basic pieces of gear and ur complaining about missing?? as shown above u can reach 6.5k aim easily without using sk or dq

u can sell ur axe pricey cause its actually the best piece of ur gear(as far as u told) and because 80% of the server is glad

145 aim on each jewel is no problem? You only need Hp/aim on your gear? honeyrofl Please... Any glad that steps into fbz without def in their gear can get 1 stacked by a tog axe unless they're running tons of def sc. And if you did run a ton of def sc you'd be lacking a ton of damage so where do you go from there? As for 145 aim on each jewel... You realize some of the most geared people in the game don't even have 130 aim on their jewels right? High Hp/aim jewels with decent def are worth 300+ G for a reason.

if u have decent def on every piece u have about 2k more def then a glad that doesnt have any def on his gears

that can be compromised by 1 piece of def sc and is minor

i have over 135 aim on every piece of my jewelry and that was not the stat i even focused on nor did i spent a lot of money or effort on them

• now dont get to obessed about this since if u can reach 6,0 or 6,5k aim on glad wont matter anymore when in 10 days every glad can reach 7,5k aim NO PROBLEM

u guys obsessing about 30 aim just shows how disproportionally to much 1,5k aim on talisman is

• Yeah, and what about my other pieces? My boots alone would probably go for another $30-40. You literally never met a player who doesn't own at least a pair of ml ears? LMAO stop making stuff up. I don't know the exact numbers, but there are a few in Isya. You're seriously saying everyone has something that costs hunderds of gems? Idiot. Stop theory-crafting and go make a capped glad then. Until then, you don't have the resources nor do you have the knowledge to gear up a decent glad, so stop rambling. You probably have no HP or below 10x HP on those jewels :D. Again, jewels with garbage HP but high aim aren't hard to obtain, but balanced ones are. You're probably sitting at around 7-8k w/o extender wondering why you're getting dropped from a single tomahawk with vit.