Fiesta stopped working after the latest patch! Help!

• As topic states, I went to load up Fiesta to check out the Christmas event stuff and found some errors I've never seen before. Please see below screenshots. If this is DirectX related, can someone please tell me the exact name of the new .dll file I need? My laptop won't install the latest versions of Direct X for some reason so I have to extract the single .dll files from an older laptop.

And if the issue isn't DirectX related... What do I do? I've got no idea how to troubleshoot this. Running as Admin did nothing to help the situation.

1) You can see as soon as Fiesta opens, the usual links on the left are automatically blocked. I also have Edge pop open for some reason to try to open the carousel directly.

25051f5225e46e0bb859a8e26f10cafa.png

https://gyazo.com/25051f5225e46e0bb859a8e26f10cafa

2) And as soon as I click Launch Game, I get this error message:

a65d70a2a25ffb65c6af939f0cf26566.png

https://gyazo.com/a65d70a2a25ffb65c6af939f0cf26566

• I was able to resolve the first screenshot - the carousel of offers and things now display. But I'm still getting error code 0xc000007b. Some research shows it has to do with the program launching, but unfortunately reinstalling Visual C++ didn't help. As for your suggestion GrungieGirl27 to install DirectX again, my computer still won't let me. No matter what DirectX packages I've tried installing in the past (and today again with the version you linked to) my PC gets to the very end of the install process and then it says installation failed. I have no clue why.

So I'll ask again - does anyone happen to know which .dll files are new to the latest DirectX package? Or which ones may have updated? I've brought out my dinosaur old PC in hopes that I can get the update on my own but I'm not confident in it.

• Need Direct x9, specifically, and it actually shows different error, something like "dl3dx9.dll missing".

One of possible fixes is getting Fiesta.bin/exe file from somebody and replacing yours. I honestly dont know how they manage to break so many things at once....

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Was there an error code when it said installation failed? I looked it up and a site says one of the reasons might be something to do with the .NET Framework.

Maybe try downloading this:
    Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5

There is an error, it tells me to look at the directx logs. I'm working on exploring that option but there's a lot to dig through.

Need Direct x9, specifically, and it actually shows different error, something like "dl3dx9.dll missing".

One of possible fixes is getting Fiesta.bin/exe file from somebody and replacing yours. I honestly dont know how they manage to break so many things at once....

I did find that Fiesta is still working on my old laptop so I'll try grabbing its bin and exe, thanks for this suggestion.

Thanks for everyone's help so far. This one's a real doozy. :|

• This thread can be closed, I fixed it.

It only took resetting my computer to factory default lol. It looks like I'd messed up some other .dll files somewhere along the way and... well I don't really know what the specific problem was but full factory reset + installing directx fixed it.

Thanks again to everyone for your help!