Dear Community, winter is coming!
Prepare yourself and put warm clothes on when entering the game! Christmas music will softly sound through our towns and our Xmas Events will await you in Elderine! Race against your friends in our snowy Ski Tournament and fight Kebings, stealing the Christmas ornaments.
But that's not all! A bug has been bugging you all in-game which led monsters to one-hit you. No longer will this be an issue since we applied a fix! Please let us know if you observe any further inconsistencys with the damage of monsters. After this patch it might be that some monsters slightly deal less damage then before. However less is better than too much! Have fun and thank you for your patience.
- The Isyans put up some Christmas decoration in the towns.
- Christmas music will be playing in the towns.
- A snowy christmas interface has been applied to the game.
- The decorated towns got a christmas loading screen.
- The christmas trees are back in Elderine!
- Get some snow balls and shoot the snowmen in town!
- You can collect Ornaments from Snowmen and decorate the christmas trees. Once they are decorated you will obtain a helpful buff.
- In decorated Towns you can also find a bigger Xmas Tree. Dance in front of him and get your special buff! Try different dances.
- The Kebing Prankster Attack event has been activated.
- Decorate the big christmas tree in Elderine to start the event.
- Make sure to kill the Kebing pranksters when they attack!
- The Ski Tournament has been activated.
- Enter the Ski Tournament map through the gate next to Shutian in Elderine.
- Get your mount ready or buy a Snow bord to participate the Ski Tournament event.
- Talk to the Winter Ming to participate the Ski Tournament.
- Rush down the map with your snowboard, collect all pillars for points and beware the snowmen and honeyings!
- A Season lasts 50 minutes and will have a 10 minute break. Win special Winter Tournament titles with each Season when ranking as the best ones!
- Collect daily Coins and exchange them for awesome rewards!
- An issue has been fixed which led monsters to one-hit you.
Item Name Bonus Duration Coins [Pickup] Mini Penguin +7 to Stats, PickUp 7 Days 8 [Pickup] Polar the Bear +7 to Stats, PickUp 7 Days 8 Penguin Suit 5% Defense 7 Days 12 Red Santa Suit 7% Critical 7 Days 12 Aether the Stag Speed 260 7 Days 12 Frostbite the Stag Speed 260 7 Days 12 Red Santa Hat 3% Critical 7 Days 6 Penguin Head 5% Critical 7 Days 6 Christmas Pyramid +5 vending slots, quicker regen 7 Days 8 Wintertide Weapon Skins [25k Durability] Statless Permanent 15
Daily Quest detail:
Road to Victory!
Starting NPC: Winterming, Jr. (Ski Tournament Arena field)
Task: Talk quest.
Reward NPC: Winterming, Jr. (Ski Tournament Arena field)
Rewards: 100 Exp, 100 Coppers, 1 Commemorative Christmas Coin
Note: The NPC Winterming, Jr. is located located at the bottom of the map in the Ski Tournament Arena field (the gate is in the centre of Elderine near Shutian) however the quest can be picked up automatically from the quest list but it needs to be turned in by talking with the Npc.
You don't need to join the race to turn in the quest, simply go at the bottom of the map and talk with Winterming, Jr.
the rewards are so lame...
is there a problem with the entrance to the race gate event? a friend received a runtime error when trying to enter it.
So no Christmas event/quests? _
Wow! No actual permanent outfits for the Holidays/Christmas? o_O I wanted to see a Black Santa Suit [Perm] or something like that.
I guess we wont have the same quests like last year
For those interested in competing, continuation of my serie "Superaryan Yaseeda".
Now in full HD, 48+ Fps, HQ. Result is 3304.
P.S. : There also videos for me soloing cupcake kq 1vs6, doing quick Temple Maze run, doing puzzle.
wonder if theyll do the event quest next week? would be really lame to have only whats available at wintermings shop
did some of the stamps not go through? I sat there for hours and it showed up for 12/13/19 but when I relogged in earlier on 12/14/19, two of my characters weren't on the stamp collection (box/calendar).
is there a problem to certain characters?