Planned Server Reset [Official Announcements]

• Could we get told when these are schedules/planned. Obviously if there is a crash outside your control you can't. Though, when you switch it on and off again would be nice to know that they are actually happening.

Gav

• Ummm...Why should they. It's set in stone that Resets and Maintenance are on Wednesdays.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• during OS time there wasnt a countdown to tell us how minutes left we had before the game was going to shut down ? if yes it could be really nice they do the same :)

• Well you see other gaming companies pin msgs to their clients: saying ‘general reset’ or ‘patch in progress’. It is just a professional thing to do and keeps players informed. If for any reason a patch isn’t going to take place we know the situation and can plan raids accordingly.

Gamigo always used to post forum messages informing us of a reset and when they were going to take place. I just don’t see a reason for this to have been removed!

Just got to c + p the same text/a staff member post it. Doesn’t even need to be a cm the GM team could potentially handle this 🤷🏻‍♀️?

• It is PLANNED and they literally told us that this was set in stone at a SPECIFIC time. It is server-wide known. Lol.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.

• I remember at one time they did announce in the game that they were going to start maintenance. But now they don't do that any more. Yeah they do put it in the forums but some people do not check it out before hand. So I would like to see a timer too or at least an announcement in the game letting everybody know at least.

Character: LunarEyes

Class: Mage

Current LVL: 74

Guild: Member of NightHawks

• yes it is.

~Isya~

Alitheia ~ 76 Enchanter
    Vanilje ~ 115 Gladiator

Masai ~ 121 Spectre
    Toxic ~ 135 Templar
    Butt ~ 135 HolyKnight

Monii ~ 135 Ranger

First SK xbow Isya

"Difficulty doesn't apply to us." - Gray

• because it’s just common courtesy and shows a level of professionalism. If your service is going to be reset etc it takes 5 minutes to let us know.

Naive much Yawn

*********Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.********

Wiz - Tillla, theMage

Lock - ATillla, Tiju

HK - Valen_Tillla, Dodda, _911_

• I remember at one time they did announce in the game that they were going to start maintenance. But now they don't do that any more. Yeah they do put it in the forums but some people do not check it out before hand. So I would like to see a timer too or at least an announcement in the game letting everybody know at least.

Okay but they made it known that resets and maints were SET IN STONE on WEDNESDAYS now. There is absolutely no reason for them to HAVE to tell us...They told us a date, they Set a SPECIFIC time...and more than one outlet to receive this information! Maybe people should keep track of their time in a better fashion :saint:

• Okay but they made it known that resets and maints were SET IN STONE on WEDNESDAYS now. There is absolutely no reason for them to HAVE to tell us...They told us a date, they Set a SPECIFIC time...and more than one outlet to receive this information! Maybe people should keep track of their time in a better fashion :saint:

is more for the e-maintenance im saying it, i know that its easy to follow with the scheduled maintenance since its always on wednesday dw :P

• they used to but they stopped, maybe its to prevent players immediately logging in.

servers needs to take a break, and gm usually dont tell the time of maintenance ?(

• they used to but they stopped, maybe its to prevent players immediately logging in.

servers needs to take a break, and gm usually dont tell the time of maintenance ?(

That would be because maintenance and resets are on the same day at the same time every Wednesday.

• Last thursdays server reset was a one-time thing, since they moved the servers. So besides that case, Fiesta Online is correct.

Guardians - BertIsHere & BertsHeals
    Rangers - Oxenfree & RecklessOptimism
    Spectre - Expressionism

Mostly on Isya