Would You Rather...?

• Fresh fruit. I'm not fond of dried fruit and it's taste.

Would you rather win a million dollars but give up a life-long friendship or win a trip (money included) to the place of your choosing but give up contact with your family forever?

Guild Leader of the Gensokyo Guild in Jenira
    Level 105 SS | Level 100 Guard | Level 90 Crus | Level 60 Archer (future Ranger) | Level 49 Mage (future Wiz) |Perm Level 49 Fighter| Level 70 Mage (future WL)

Forever stuck in the abyss called F/GO

• I'd go for a million dollars and throw a long life friendship out (marriage included) as it's basically how life changes over time. but family will be with you forever. and plus I could always fly to a vacation with my family after the win. haha.

if you had to be transformed into something, would you be a bug or a snake?

• An elephant. They're one of my favorite animals and they're pretty cute.

Would you rather be allergic to dogs or to cats?

Level 105 SS | Level 100 Guard | Level 90 Crus | Level 60 Archer (future Ranger) | Level 49 Mage (future Wiz) |Perm Level 49 Fighter| Level 70 Mage (future WL)

• Rather be allergic to dogs since cats love me for some reason so I get along with them so easily

Would you rather be raised by a wolf pack or lion pride? (you are still human and accepted by both these beautiful beasts)

• Late reply but probably wolves. I feel like they're probably more loyal in the long run. And they're cute so there's that.

If you were to own an exotic pet would you rather own a snake or a scorpion?

• Late reply but probably wolves. I feel like they're probably more loyal in the long run. And they're cute so there's that.

If you were to own an exotic pet would you rather own a snake or a scorpion?

Neither but

tenor.gif

Would you rather save the elephant species or dolphins 🐬 v 🐘 ( the species you don’t select becomes extinct)

• Let's save the dolphins. We have been pretty cruel to both, but from what I understand Dolphins are more intelligent and therefore we could hope to someday have a 2nd "intelligent" species on earth. One to rule the water, us to rule the land. (Don't get me wrong i like elephants too q.q)

Would you rather stay in quarantine another 3 months or risk dying from COVID just to get your nails/hair done? (These people complaining about nails and hair have me like :/:?::/:?::/:?::?::/:/:/:?::?::?::?::?::?::?: I do not get it)

• stay home. instant one there. that way I can be supportive to fiesta's cash shop haha.

would you eat anchovies or pineapple on EVERYTHING.

• I mean, I like anchovies, but then again I grew up eating them so I'm fine with them.

Would you rather play a video game to the end even if you don't like it or watch a marathon sitcom straight?

• marathon sitcom instead I enjoy binging shows anyway and I rather not play a game I don't like ' cough SJW Games'

Would you rather be a professional magician or mediocre singer?

• itchy hands definitely since I dont like the heavy feeling it would give me

Would you rather rescue a bad but not evil person or condemn a person whose a waste of space in the world?

• Atm an apple very much into them

Pineapple is a god send and i'd eat it all the time but I am slightly allergic ! Eat it anyway

Would you rather be called Apple or North

What about pineapple on pizza? ^^

kVJtqk7.png

。.。:∞♡*♥ 105 Guard - 115 Wiz - 135 Guard - 135 WL - 135 Glad - 135 HK ♥*♡∞:。.。

looking for sc bonus...