Would You Rather...?

• I'd probably go with Cells at work anime, because I am constantly going on about health wise issues. hehehe. I'm a traditional cook/doctor/miracle case.

another round of which series being stopped/ended, but wanting it to continuing by voting for if you could!, Shannara the elf stone chronicles OR The Magicians (currently finishing)

• No more Shannara Chronicles?! Why have I missed that news?! :(

Toilet paper - my kids seem to eat that and definitely don't eat spaghetti lol

Would you rather be given the choice to stay home, or be forced to stay home if healthy?

• I'm a hermit and only live online mostly. so stay home was always the plan for me anyways. gamers got their snacks. we good. and choosing to stay home when you can is important to stopping the lion from attacking slimes by not leading the lion to said slime zone.

-you can binge on Shannara the elf stone chronicles on Hulu and Netflix from M.T.V and B.E.T, to help hours to pass by.

would you learn to do a recipe or code for a game if you needed something to do beyond watching/reading?

• Both are good as technical writing CAN be fun if it's something you do for fun rather than work.

engineers still design when they're off the clock, but it's more fun when they're doing it on their own time.

I'd say not just learning a recipe? but experimenting to come with something original, you know, your own spin on the foods you like, and foods you either didn't know about or haven't tried yet.

would you rather talk to someone in person or online?

• in the modern days, Talking to people in person is simpler and simpler. online is the way to go I say! because it's talking to people. ( the isolation is best atm anyways)

- recipes are the foundation to learning the craft and letting people open their wings and fly by twisting, changing, or creating brand new ones. food wise.

Which series is better (to you,) The Wheel of Time or Eragon (provided you read either one. Yes I'm a fantasy Nerd BTW!)

• in the modern days, Talking to people in person is simpler and simpler. online is the way to go I say! because it's talking to people. ( the isolation is best atm anyways)

- recipes are the foundation to learning the craft and letting people open their wings and fly by twisting, changing, or creating brand new ones. food wise.

Which series is better (to you,) The Wheel of Time or Eragon (provided you read either one. Yes I'm a fantasy Nerd BTW!)

I've not read The Wheel of Time, so thanks for the suggestion lol - guess I have to answer Eragon by default right now ;)

I've watched 2 seasons of Shannara on Netflix, but was hoping for more lol. Hopes and dreams dashed *sigh*

Don't you people ever get tired of posting useless senarios day after day on this thread. Like what good is it going to do anyone if we know whether you would rather cook a recipe or code a game or knowing if you would rather talk to someone in person or online? This thread does not serve any benefit to humanity.

It does serve a benefit to humanity - it connects us and creates a community in what is becoming a more and more isolated world, plus makes you think about doing/reading/watching things you might not ordinarily choose to. So it also broadens your horizons.

Would you rather eat only hot food or only cold food for the rest of your life?

• definitely cold, it just means you don't have to do anything to it in preparation, and sometimes, people lack the means for that.

would you rather kiss (in a familial sense) a horse or your car?

• St Patrick's Day isn't a big thing in my country, but hey any excuse for a party sounds good to me right now!

Would you rather learn a new skill or develop an existing one while locked indoors thanks to coronavirus?

• it depends on what you are using, for instance do you have the whole amount of tools/materials to use skills you have or would you have to start. admittedly drawing or doodling is a wonderful stress helper. so is sudoku puzzles. because it allows us a chance to think outside the box. but it might not have printed books to do them or clear paper to doodle on. (course graphically you can do that online too. all free)
    as for me, I pretty much have everything (craft wise to keep me busy for years.) so learning a new skill would be a no no.

would you: jump across a puddle or jump into one if there was one?
    ( I like jumping up and down in puddles.)

• I've been mobile impacted to walk far for a few years, so I'm down with working at home for a while now.

if you had long fingernails would you file them or cut them?

• wash my hands

would you rather delete fiesta forever or have corona (not dying)

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | Gladi | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush