Would You Rather...?

• Lower body - I used to dump Morton Salt in the bathtub thinking that I would turn into a mermaid. slimeghost

Would you rather receive a red or pink rose on Valentine's Day?

• Bloody red all the way.

Would you rather End the life of a single human being or 100 cute baby animals?

giphy.gif

The world won't change with pretty words alone. Destruction must come before creation.

• End the life of a single human since its 100 cute baby animals >_<

Would you rather eat the best 1 pound of fries in the world or regular fries for the rest of your life? (of course that means if you pick the best fries you get no more fries ever)

• MintyGreens , if you are honest in your reply then you will not reply on this thread anymore because you said you would rather not post on this thread anymore, also its not impossible to not post on this thread anymore so that statement you made is false too. Lets see how honest you are now.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• And the Sins question was the most pathetic question ive ever heard anyone type, how can one morally type that question. And the one who actually answered said question has done a step worse and should be held even more accountable. There are things you just shouldn't type or answer

• End the life of a single human since its 100 cute baby animals >_<

Would you rather eat the best 1 pound of fries in the world or regular fries for the rest of your life? (of course that means if you pick the best fries you get no more fries ever)

I would rather eat regular fries for the rest of my life. potatoes are life, cannot live without them.

Would you rather spend tomorrow having a lazy "zero" day where you don't do much or a super productive day where you get a lot done?

GravesDisease Since I am always honest, I will stand by my previous statement that it is impossible to stop replying in this thread (as long as the thread is active/not locked of course), so I will continue to reply.

• Thats a lie, so all you have proven is that you lied, it is not impossible to not post, you just dont need to type on this thread, it may be hard but not impossible. If you were going to post on this thread then you should not have made the claim that you would rather not post on this thread because that is not what you are doing.

• I would rather have a super productive day I need to get more stuff done >_<

Would you rather vomit on someone or be vomited on?

Vomit on someone :( as a woman who eventually wants to be a mother this is almost for sure in my future with morning sickness.

Would you rather hand make a gift for your valentine or buy store made? (could be valentines for friends, family, significant other, loved ones basically)

• Hmm... I suppose I wouldn't mind to maybe star in the Big Brother series, if that counts. Though, it's more of a reality tv show & it'll only be for one season since they change the cast members every summer. Well, unless they have veteran players back for a season. XD

Would you rather receive a teddy bear or jewelry for Valentine's Day?

• A teddy bear since I love having things of that nature around me ahem.... kinda collect stuff like that

Would you rather be own a real gundam or have a transformer as a partner?

• Own a real gundam

Would you rather grow your own flowers or buy flowers?

Growing pains.
    I'd rather buy my own flowers.

Would you rather develop a Game yourself, or be a player of the Game instead?

Current Guild Master of OneWingedAngels Guild.
    Current Raid Leader of the Alliance.
    Current IQ: 203 (and counting!)
    -
    xRei - Lvl 135 Warlock
    yRei - Lvl 135 Reaper
    zRei - Lvl 135 Gladiator
    -
    Add me on Discord and ask me anything Fiesta related:
    Rei#9999