Would You Rather...?

• When i will die tbh.

would you rather lose your sense of hearing, or sense of sight?

(its a question thats put me in a dilemma a lot)

ok but perm dragon horns when

• When I would die. That way I can plan my life. If I knew how I die then i'd be afraid of whatever kills me and that isn't a way to live I feel like.

• When i will die tbh.

would you rather lose your sense of hearing, or sense of sight?

(its a question thats put me in a dilemma a lot)

That is a very hard one.. I love music and talking to friends through voice chat but I feel like I would have to choose lose my hearing because I would like to still see

• I will answer last two.

I would rather know HOW i die, rather than when. Gotta leave some mystery in life, and i feel part of living is to try and live like every second is your last because you do not know when it will be your last.

Lose my hearing. I love working on art too much to want to lose it. Music is awesome but part of what I like about music is FEELING it in my bones too so I know I can still get by like Ludwig van Beethoven.

Would you rather have a relaxing day or a productive day today?

• OOF this one is hard. My gut answer was WHEN so I could say goodbye to everyone first and get my affairs in order. I also think its so much more scary knowing how - what if it's really horrifying and gore-y? <X

Let's get a little less serious! Would you rather play a Mario game or a Sonic game? (come out come out, wherever you are my fellow nerds)

• OOF this one is hard. My gut answer was WHEN so I could say goodbye to everyone first and get my affairs in order. I also think its so much more scary knowing how - what if it's really horrifying and gore-y? <X

Let's get a little less serious! Would you rather play a Mario game or a Sonic game? (come out come out, wherever you are my fellow nerds)

I might get some hate from this but Mario^^

• I might get some hate from this but Mario^^

EmiliaAi you're supposed to answer the question and leave your own question for others to answer ;)

nijutu I'd rather play Sonic....provided its the old school games that were on the Mega Drive!

Would you rather have cake or chocolate?

• Will go for cake, but lets make it a chocolate one

Would you rather swim in the sea or a swimming pool?

As much as the sea scares me I would prefer the sea :o

it depends on the pool, the sea has fishies that'll eat me and a lot of nastiness that'll make me sick.

would you rather live in the city or the woods?

The woods 100%

EmiliaAi you're supposed to answer the question and leave your own question for others to answer ;)

nijutu I'd rather play Sonic....provided its the old school games that were on the Mega Drive!

Would you rather have cake or chocolate?

Sorry Q.Q I had to go to work. umm Okay..
    Would you rather be mother nature or stay human? :o

• Sorry Q.Q I had to go to work. umm Okay..

Would you rather be mother nature or stay human? :o

Maybe this sounds conceited but I'd totally want to be mother nature! I always thought the idea of mother nature was really romantic, how cool would it be to take on that role?!

Also realized Minty had replied to the same question I had 2 hours earlier than me, though I didn't see her comment!! Weird. So hopefully this reply isn't late.

Would you rather watch a fashion competition show or a cooking competition show?

• Maybe this sounds conceited but I'd totally want to be mother nature! I always thought the idea of mother nature was really romantic, how cool would it be to take on that role?!

Also realized Minty had replied to the same question I had 2 hours earlier than me, though I didn't see her comment!! Weird. So hopefully this reply isn't late.

Would you rather watch a fashion competition show or a cooking competition show?

Cooking competition 100% haha

Would you rather be able to fly or be able to become invisible? :huh:

• Fly 100%, screw traffic

would you rather have fiesta be monthly subscription based, say about $60/mo w/ permanent items being extra $, or as is

:saint: Persie | :cursing: Reka | :sleeping: Lyralei

would you rather have fiesta be monthly subscription based, say about $60/mo w/ permanent items being extra $, or as is

$60/mo AND still playing extra for perm items? Are you high? Even $5-10 is pushing the edge for a monthly gaming fee. Obviously prefer it as it is, monthly fee would kill this game for me!

Would you rather be an angel or a demon?

As is 100%. There would be no gain for us to spend money every month and spend extra money for perm stuff.

$60/mo AND still playing extra for perm items? Are you high? Even $5-10 is pushing the edge for a monthly gaming fee. Obviously prefer it as it is, monthly fee would kill this game for me!

Would you rather be an angel or a demon?

Demon! >:D More fun

Would you rather be stuck in a game but able to respawn after death so not like SAO or would you rather just stay in the real world?

• i mean, the $ people spend on charms/dmg sc/skins/enhancements/rants/inventory space/unbinds/mounts across a single acc with 6 chars are kinda where i put the pricing point at $60/mo..

being revived after every failure would feel miserable... i'd 100% have an existential crisis. i'd like to live only once

:saint: Persie | :cursing: Reka | :sleeping: Lyralei