Would You Rather...?

• Snow people for sure D: snow angels make me cold!

Would you rather not be able to sing christmas carols forever or not be able to listen to your favourite songs forever ;o?

• That is a tough one... But I would rather give gifts for my loved ones because I know them well and know exactly what to give them to improve their lives the most.

Would you rather face a tornado or hurricane?

• Electronic Toothbrush, definitely. I already have one, but I like being prepared for the unexpected. smilehoney

Would you rather have a real one-time use get out of jail free card or a key that can open any door you come across?

slimehap Teva | Bijou | Pagel | Isya slimehap

Bf0Fakz.png

Toastie | 9x Archer (Teva -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 115 Spectre (Bijou -> Pagel)

ToastieX3 | 1xx Templar (Isya)

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

• Electronic Toothbrush, definitely. I already have one, but I like being prepared for the unexpected. smilehoney

Would you rather have a real one-time use get out of jail free card or a key that can open any door you come across?

I'd rather have a real get out of jail free card. Although if you think about it, if you have a key that opens any door you could escape jail anyway XD

Would you rather be able to eat unlimited desserts or greasy foods for the rest of your life (in a magical world where they aren't unhealthy for you)?

• Well, I guess in that scenario they would have taken the key away before locking you up. honeylol But my answer would definitely be greasy food! Having no repercussions for downing a slab of bacon and some mozzarella sticks sounds like heaven to me.

Would you rather the first aliens that make contact with humans be robotic, or organic beings?

Bf0Fakz.png

lovehoney Although our origins may be lost, our homes live on in our hearts. Thank you Fiesta for the great eleven years of memories. lovehoney

• Robotic - I don't want any new extra terrestrial bugs thank you!! Far too many bugs on Earth as it is making me ill lol.

Would you rather explore the Solar system, or further beyond?

• I would have to stick to just the solar system; I would be afraid of what I would find further beyond! cryhoney

Would you rather be able to run at 100 mph (160 km/h) or fly at 10 mph (16 km/h)?

Bf0Fakz.png

• Fly - Running fast is cool, but you can only run as fast as obstacles allow. With flying, there are no obstacles so you could still get somewhere faster!

Would you rather travel back in time, or to the future?

• I would rather work for a vulture, the majesty!

Would you rather go a day without facebook or without instagram? I dont know if it was asked before, but I'm curious on this subject. :D

• Without Instagram, because I don't have it LOL, so no biggie!

Would you rather be a member of a royal family (presidential family if you don't have royalty in your country) or a member of the poorest peasant family?

• Member of the royal family

Would you rather travel to the place your heart desires but be homeless and treated like crap or would you rather work for the rest of your life - no vacation, no family, no friends, no retirement? :huh:

• Member of the royal family

Would you rather travel to the place your heart desires but be homeless and treated like crap or would you rather work for the rest of your life - no vacation, no family, no friends, no retirement? :huh:

This is hard lol. Well for me, life is not called life without family and friends. I’d be too old and depressed working (even if it is a work that I like)… or maybe just die in the process for those reasons. The first one, I can live on my own and find an opportunity on that certain country & then I’ll finally make money for a living (not by working without retirement like OmL). If people treat me crap… easy, I’ll don’t give a shit about them and live independently.

The second option seemed like you have nothing to do with your situation well kinda if you try making friends that treat you like a family. But then again, to work for a lifetime sucks.

***Would you rather know how you will die or when you will die?

(We played this game irl and this is a question we searched from the internet and I’ve been wanting people to answer this.)

“In omnia paratus.”