May I draw your character?

• Hello!!! I've finished :)

Please tell me if you don't like anything so I can fix it :D

z12WuZo.jpg

Aaaah Its soo cuteee~! <3 Thank you ^^

Ooh maybe 1 thing, if its not a problem ofc, could you make the eyes the same color as the dress? If not its okey too, it looks so nice c:

• Hello Taylist  

Your art is great and you do not give yourself enough credit. This thread seems to be taking a little nap so I figured now might be a good time to submit a request. I am in no rush, so do not put this before enjoying your holidays. This is my picture I would like for you to use as reference, but picture style and pose I will let you decide what you would like to do. Please keep hair, glasses, and suit, but eliminate aura, mini pet, and background. Thank You so much in advance, and keep doing what you love.

<3 Aerro

unknown.png

• Hehe thanks everyone!

For now I am going to take a litttttlleeee break from this thread to deal with real life things!

I just recently received my results for my high school final exams and I have to deal with some applications and also some celebrations here and there :)

Thanks for submitting your requests! I feel really flattered that you guys actually requested anything ^_^ I will definitely be back quite soon hehe <3

• After the stress of accepting scholarships and enrolling in courses at university, I have finally finished another one :)! (I tried to use a new app to draw this: Adobe Illustrator Draw on the iPad, but it lacks a lot of features, so I had to figure my way around a lot of things although it took a while T_T). If you find anything you don't like, please tell me :)

EeUsBD2.jpg

• After the stress of accepting scholarships and enrolling in courses at university, I have finally finished another one :)! (I tried to use a new app to draw this: Adobe Illustrator Draw on the iPad, but it lacks a lot of features, so I had to figure my way around a lot of things although it took a while T_T). If you find anything you don't like, please tell me :)

EeUsBD2.jpg

Ahh she is adorable! Thank you! You are improving quite rapidly so keep going! I have to say you did a killer job on the axe especially! I appreciate you taking the time to do this for me <3:love:

Good luck on those courses and congrats on the scholarships! ^^:thumbup:

• Hey, your art is cute! Whenever you're free, I'd love a drawing of my character in the chibi style.

69x7BII.png

Thanks <3

🌸𝑜𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶🌸

𝐍𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧 | 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 | 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

• Hello Taylist

Thank You so much! I totally love these pictures. I wish I had your talent, but I am challenged with drawing stick people. Keep up the great work, and make sure you always find some time to to do art every week.

<3 Aerro

• Taylist

This is awesome, I hope you're still around.

In no way shape or form affiliated with Gamigo games. Do not DM me asking for personal assistance regarding forum or in-game accounts.