May I draw your character?

• As the title states :) Please post a picture of your character. I'm not a fantastic artist (absolute beginner), but I am looking to practice and improve my drawings!

Requirements

- No weapons equipped (I will mess it up;()

- Preferably disable character effects and auras

- Please keep the picture G-rated - I don't want to be caught drawing half-naked people...

Optional:

Please state

- Full body picture, down to knees, bust etc. (if not stated, I'll pick)

- Any poses? (if not stated, I'll make up my own, which will be lame...)

- Any additional details - You can ask for any style which I will try (keyword: try) to accomplish :) such as chibi, slim, curves etc... (if not stated, I'll just do my weird-ish 'style', which you can kind of see below...)

Sorry, I don't sound very promising... I'm not a pro unlike all the others T_T! I'll try my best!

The post was edited 5 times, last by Taylist ().

• I’ll take one which char would you prefer ?

lock

Spec

Ss

Wiz

do you have a preference male or female chars ? Or do u fancy doing them all into a disgustingly good signature pic 8]??

Your drawings are very good more confidence !

• Ya probably can practice the picture of my character that's in my signature. honeycool

EDIT:
    I ended up screenshotting my character real quick for ya to practice. :P Maybe that'll be better than the smaller signature. XD

XIuo6H3.png

• No preference :D

And doing them all into a signature would be really nice :OOO! Thanks!

• Hello :3

Could you please do a down to knees, chibi style version of my characterhoneyhap If it's okay for the pose, I would like for one of her palms to be on her cheek with her head tilted a little bit, while the other hand is doing the korean finger heart. As for facial expressions, please make her smile or wink uwu.

Thank you queenlove

mZuJm7v

• I have a specific character which I've always wanted drawn with my favorite looking set in game...sadly my artistry skills are non-existent slimebigeyes

I'm sure you'll make a great picture so I'm not worried how it'll turn out but I had some specific requests so if anything is asking too much please disregard it slimehap

This is the character with a front and back view:

Front

Back

Was having a few issues with the images, if they are not showing up please tell me and I can try to fix that slimeembarrassed

I'd like a top half picture (from just below the chest up).

The pose I would request is one of my character smiling and doing a back glance over his left shoulder while waving (the right hand in the middle of waving if that makes sense...)

If you could try to do it in chibi that would be awesome slimehype I love your style though so that would be amazing as well slimehype whichever one is easier for you slimegrin

Again I know this is really asking a lot so I appreciate whatever you can do :slimesmile:

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 2 times, last by The Jumping Lord ().

• Hello :3

Could you please do a down to knees, chibi style version of my characterhoneyhap If it's okay for the pose, I would like for one of her palms to be on her cheek with her head tilted a little bit, while the other hand is doing the korean finger heart. As for facial expressions, please make her smile or wink uwu.

Thank you queenlove

mZuJm7v

Done! (Definitely need to work on chibis :X Apologies for that...) If you want me to fix up anything please ask!

tJdH87S.jpg

The post was edited 1 time, last by Taylist ().

• :: Good to see you around again Tay! If the offer still up i would like my serious face+cool tomboyish looking character ; VeL to be drawn please? ::

Thank you in advance!~

winkwink

<3 LuNie | 135 HK

Luna<3SouL

Witch<3Darcel

TheBellapuff | JalurGemilang

• I'd like a top half picture (from just below the chest up).

The pose I would request is one of my character smiling and doing a back glance over his left shoulder while waving (the right hand in the middle of waving if that makes sense...)

If you could try to do it in chibi that would be awesome slimehype I love your style though so that would be amazing as well slimehype whichever one is easier for you slimegrin

Again I know this is really asking a lot so I appreciate whatever you can do :slimesmile:

Hello!!! I'm done with yours :) (Sorry for the inconsistency in style... I tried to make jin's look more mellow and soft while your's I tried to make more blocky and intense if that makes sense hehe xD) Also I hope I did the pose right... Again if you find anything you don't like you can tell me and I can try fix it :D

eOmQIGn.jpg

• I like it slimegrin Thanks for indulging me slimehap it looks to me like he's pouting a bit but that's actually more fitting for him, I really like the detail in the armor too. slimehype

Thank you. :slimesmile:

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

The post was edited 1 time, last by The Jumping Lord ().