But im sure the basics are

cd:
    power shot
    aimed shot
    stun

damage:
    power shot

Duration:
    Stun(if i recall it being empowerable at 100+)

thats just the basics imo~

i would suggest more, but i dont do raids/instance farming, so thats something to take into account.
    I dont know what you plan for, and like i said, i dont play 100+ arch

Some people still do empowerment on their aoes. i wouldnt as SS, but people debate on that quite a bit.

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• I am not 100% sure what works best for SS in general, but I can tell you, what works best for me on my 110 SS.

Build: full STR, 25spr rest STR (although u can get crit from premium items obtainable in game for free now) or put even some DEX in it (but that's debatable).

Skills:

Have a SS and a ranger and none of them has empowered aoes, works fine on both, I think points are better spent elsewhere. Have 4 points left however, might put them on CD for Nature's Speed.

SS are great for pvp/arena, but when it comes to KQs, raids, farming etc. I strongly prefer my ranger (trap, hide, binding and bomb arrow are just really useful and fun to use). And even in pvp/arena rangers are quite equal to a SS I think. c:

• thanks for sharing some info

• Warlocks dont get AOEs, Wizards do. Because Warlocks are PvP. Rangers are PvE; therefore, SS shouldnt get any new Aoe upgrades or skills past level 100. Rangers dont get aimed and power shot upgrades. If SS get to have PvE skills and diminish the fact that Rangers are PvE, then give aimed and power shot to Rangers too. Level 100 trap is _GARBAGE_

• Warlocks dont get AOEs, Wizards do. Because Warlocks are PvP. Rangers are PvE; therefore, SS shouldnt get any new Aoe upgrades or skills past level 100. Rangers dont get aimed and power shot upgrades. If SS get to have PvE skills and diminish the fact that Rangers are PvE, then give aimed and power shot to Rangers too. Level 100 trap is _GARBAGE_

This post shows your lack of understanding on a great scale.

Off topic a question for the wider FO community how come rangers get poison shot upgrades but Sharshooter doesn't?

• Your response shows your lack of understanding on a cosmic scale. That is my "tips help" on the subject matter. It doesn't fair well to be a snob and then give an adequate suggestion. My SS tip for you is to work on your aim so your words have more accuracy and therefore, more effective. Yawn.

This post shows your lack of understanding on a great scale.

Off topic a question for the wider FO community how come rangers get poison shot upgrades but Sharshooter doesn't?

• Your response shows your lack of understanding on a cosmic scale. That is my "tips help" on the subject matter. It doesn't fair well to be a snob and then give an adequate suggestion. My SS tip for you is to work on your aim so your words have more accuracy and therefore, more effective. Yawn.

Comparing warlocks and wizards to rangers and sharpshooters is like comparing apples to oranges they are both fruit but entirely different matters.

As I said a complete lack of understanding.

Accurate enough ?