with the previous patch we applied our new Shine system which unfortunately had pretty strong monsters!
Today the most badass shiny monsters lost their insanely powerful strength. Besides that we also adjusted the Shiny spawn and drop rates.
Ominous Valley monsters also got a balance. Find more information in the details!
Client Version: 1.02.265
- The Premium Items have been extended for the duration of the maintenance.
Adjustments & Changes:
- The Shiny spawn rates have been reduced.
- The Shiny drop rate has been adjusted.
- The Shiny monster buff has been adjusted. Shiny monsters will no longer be insanely powerful.
- The defense of monsters in Ominous Valley has been increased. Minibosses excluded.
- The damage of monsters in Ominous Valley has been decreased. Minibosses excluded.
- A damage bug has been fixed which caused a high damage outcome to deal 0 damage on monsters and enemies.
We are currently aware of bugs with the high level maps, Pagels Battlefield and Citadel of Chaos, where monsters still one shot some players. This is linked to an issue which has been fixed before. Unfortunately this needs more time to work on the solution since it is affecting various monsters. The fix will be applied onto the live servers as soon as we have a solid solution. Thanks for your patience and feedback.
thank you for your feedback of todays patch.
Unfortunately we had to observe an issue where normal monsters drop Charm of Might 50% (4 Hours) which only should belong to Shiny monsters with a lower drop rate. We are currently investigating on this matter and will let you know as soon as possible if we have further information for you.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Your Fiesta Online Team
2nd Maintenance - Adjustements on shiny mobs/drop rate + respawn time of OV minibosses
We had another maintenance due to issues with the Shine monster drop and spawn rate. If you have further feedback on the system please let us know on the forum. We will collect further feedback and eventually adjust the system again if needed.
Client Version: 1.02.266
- Premium Items have been extended for the duration of the maintenance.
Adjustments & Changes:
- The Shiny spawn rates have been reduced even further.
- A maximum Shiny count has been set which remains unknown.
- The drop rate of shiny monsters have been adjusted.
- Charm of Might 50% (4 Hours) drop rate has been decreased.
- An issue has been fixed where normal monsters would drop items which should only drop from shiny monsters.
- With today's first patch we adjusted the respawn time of the mini bosses on the Ominous Valley map.