[Maintenance] 12/03/19 - Discussion

• Update:

2nd Maintenance - Adjustements on shiny mobs/drop rate + respawn time of OV minibosses

The post was edited 2 times, last by Cupcake ().

• "reduced spawn rates"

Shinies already were problematic to find, now getting titles will be impossible for those who cant log/search right after maint.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Apparently shinies drop t6 scrolls, 4 hour charm and actually killable now.
    Sounds good, just curious how/where to make them spawn faster for titles hunt.

Edit: Since shinies drop charm, most of repeat spots will be occupied by raiders farming charms for their alts/mains. Thought about that?
    Which in turn means casual players will have hard times questing.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Sounds good, just curious how/where to make them spawn faster for titles hunt.

Why should it be fast? You sound like millennial with instant gratificationa addiction! ;)

It would be nice if new things take atleast abit more time- rather making them more exciting, than killing it within weeks.

• I'm disappointed I haven't been able to find any at all. I wasn't able to log on before they reduced the count too. :(

• I would love to hear the reasoning behind the increased respawn timer on the Ominous Valley ghosts. ''So they can't be farmed''? You know you can just give them less op drops for that. What was a pretty fun daily quest became actually obnoxious and something i don't even look forward to but something i HAVE to do to get my amulets. Please think about changing drops in stead of making it very annoying to wait for them to respawn.

• I'm disappointed I haven't been able to find any at all. I wasn't able to log on before they reduced the count too. :(

They fix this exploit in less than 12 hours but coc/tog been broken for over a week now and they don't do anything honeyrofl It's cool when we waste our money but not when they lose theirs

• They fix this exploit in less than 12 hours but coc/tog been broken for over a week now and they don't do anything honeyrofl It's cool when we waste our money but not when they lose theirs

• They fix this exploit in less than 12 hours but coc/tog been broken for over a week now and they don't do anything honeyrofl It's cool when we waste our money but not when they lose theirs

waste our 30day sc items of course :D

• I would love to hear the reasoning behind the increased respawn timer on the Ominous Valley ghosts. ''So they can't be farmed''? You know you can just give them less op drops for that. What was a pretty fun daily quest became actually obnoxious and something i don't even look forward to but something i HAVE to do to get my amulets. Please think about changing drops in stead of making it very annoying to wait for them to respawn.

I don't understand this at all. The ghosts were definitely an issue for the economy and something certainly needed to be done but there was no reason to remove the drops AND increase the spawn time. If the ghosts stopped dropping greens/jewels/etc post-patch then what is the purpose of increasing the spawn time? Either the spawn time needs to be increased and the drops left alone or the drops need to be removed and the spawn time left alone, not both. honeysilent

coc/ tog broken ? t

• I don't understand this at all. The ghosts were definitely an issue for the economy and something certainly needed to be done but there was no reason to remove the drops AND increase the spawn time. If the ghosts stopped dropping greens/jewels/etc post-patch then what is the purpose of increasing the spawn time? Either the spawn time needs to be increased and the drops left alone or the drops need to be removed and the spawn time left alone, not both. honeysilent

Yeah that's why i'm curious about the reasoning, i haven't really farmed then nor am i ranted so i didn't really know they also stopped dropping but this is overkill then.

coc/ tog broken ? t

I haven't done coc in a few weeks but i did tog and the mini boss on the right (Don't remember the name) can casually oneshot anyone. So far i've seen clerics/glads and templars getting oneshot, even when they weren't the one tanking.

• Why should it be fast? You sound like millennial with instant gratificationa addiction! ;)

It would be nice if new things take atleast abit more time- rather making them more exciting, than killing it within weeks.

Try being on Pagel, where nobody questing or grinding means no new shinies spawning after the initial spawns are killed off after maintenance.

• Try being on Pagel, where nobody questing or grinding means no new shinies spawning after the initial spawns are killed off after maintenance.

This.

I've been farming on both Pagel and Isya servers and the difference is blatant, I could get all the title tiers in roughly 2 hours of faming on Isya while on Pagel I have yet to find a shiny mob since the last maintenance.

My farming on Pagel is absolutely irrilevant towards the respawn of shinies, this was absolutely clear to me when I spent some time grinding in certains maps/areas.

I feel like the "unknow" shiny monster count and the algorithm that spawns them should be changed in a way that the remaining 3/4 servers that aren't Isya won't get penalized this much: the shiny system should promote questing and farming (or more in general the "activity") rather than turn out to be an "hide & seek" event to be made post-maintenance to catch all the shiny mobs alive.

It's very disappoiting that most of the recent contents (Onslaught KQ and Shiny system) are not friendly towards low populated servers.

• @GMs also abyss shiny monsters need to drop gears so people can actually use the abysses for something after all this time and so we can revive the abyss. Please. I'm not a rich person but I will pay you whatever of the 10 gems I have left on my char if you make this change. We all want to see a change in the game, its been far too long. Please revive the abyss, this is such an easy way.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• @GMs also abyss shiny monsters need to drop gears so people can actually use the abysses for something after all this time and so we can revive the abyss. Please. I'm not a rich person but I will pay you whatever of the 10 gems I have left on my char if you make this change. We all want to see a change in the game, its been far too long. Please revive the abyss, this is such an easy way.

:O I'm in shock.....because I agree with this idea! :)