[Event] Fiesta Online Cookie Event!

• I didn’t realize my cousins made gingerbread cookies qwq but I managed to snag one before they were all gone and draw a slime on it slimeyes

xnycCI6

• Here are some more lovehoney

Lhk4rtQ

I didn’t realize my cousins made gingerbread cookies qwq but I managed to snag one before they were all gone and draw a slime on it slimeyes

xnycCI6

• 311808139_by_kentarus123_ddlw90o-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y1ZjAxMzY0LWQ0YTctNDU3ZC05YjAxLWQwZGZkNGNiMjdmNlwvZGRsdzkwby01OGJlZGJjYS1jZTE4LTRlYTAtOWNiYy0yZmM4OTc1YTBlM2UuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.WW2XIFtzvee37iymtWM2v57wayK8E0-yTiKVJzsNOeo

webwxgetmsgimg_by_kentarus123_ddlw92x-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y1ZjAxMzY0LWQ0YTctNDU3ZC05YjAxLWQwZGZkNGNiMjdmNlwvZGRsdzkyeC1kNDVlN2ZiMi1jMzM5LTQzZjQtODBhMi0xZTgyYmMzMWMwYTUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.ZFY7RnCv_WuB5fsG-MfY7V4EQLGmC-uY4QB9IDuuREE

Please excuse my icing decorations, I know they look hideous slimeembarrassed

1133522596_by_kentarus123_ddlw97t-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTcwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y1ZjAxMzY0LWQ0YTctNDU3ZC05YjAxLWQwZGZkNGNiMjdmNlwvZGRsdzk3dC0zODM4NDgyZS00NGM3LTQ0YjQtODgwOC01YWM5NzE4ZjczZjguanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.txG5RoMaqGlHl9yNPXB7VBUy28mjIHKnOj3TImfZxBk

Here are some cookies I've made over the weekend. Hope you guys like it.^^

• i haven't worked so hard on food eVEr before lmfao

but here's my two lil deformed slow slimes that made it out alive in the end ;c

JUAuwyxJ_1.jpg

Oxu71VtU.jpg

good luck to everyone else !

• I think you did an awesome job it was good better then the chocolate bar I would vote for you

• I was voicing an opinion saying something was better is not rude if I wanted to be rude I could have said better then that crap chocolate bar who did not even try this is cookies not draw on chocolate but I did not so not call someone rude just cause I have an opinion that I think someone's is better

• I was voicing an opinion saying something was better is not rude if I wanted to be rude I could have said better then that crap chocolate bar who did not even try this is cookies not draw on chocolate but I did not so not call someone rude just cause I have an opinion that I think someone's is better

Just to clarify it's etched not drawn. Yes, I know it's a piece of shit lol. Don't have the proper supplies/ingredients/skills to do better so hey I winged it. Feel free to judge it however you see fit.

• Kentomaru I just tried etching on a chocolate bar out of curiosity, and I seriously have never wanted to stab chocolate this much. I appreciate how clean yours is. :)

So many cute entries! Ryusei , what are yours made of? They don't look like cookies with (royal) icing, but I could be wrong.

• Ehh ur right !! it's not royal icing

there was a recipe where they made this cream?? (idk what the exact name could be) using butter, milk and sugar; i just followed that and added food colour :>

• Just to clarify it's etched not drawn. Yes, I know it's a piece of ... lol. Don't have the proper supplies/ingredients/skills to do better so hey I winged it. Feel free to judge it however you see fit.

Trust me, we will make the chocolate win.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Ehh ur right !! it's not royal icing

there was a recipe where they made this cream?? (idk what the exact name could be) using butter, milk and sugar; i just followed that and added food colour :>

It kind of looks like homemade fondant? But the ingredients listed are usually used for something more like buttercream frosting, I think.

• I made the "Fiesta Online 2019 Advent Calendar Girl Character" on cocoa cinnamon cookies, my fave. happyhoneygrinhoney

It was quite challenging tbh. honeyrofl

I took the photos at a different time of the day and forgot to include the note with my in game character name on some of them. Hope that's fine, I did include the info on the main photo (last one).

For the Every Participant Reward I'd prefer EP, thank you!

• These are Festive Fiesta vanilla cream cupcakes with a yummy raspberry frosting. Topped with red, green and snowflake sprinkles to add a touch of the holidays.

AbAUpew.jpg