Map for vendors

• Quite sure it was suggested, but walking through uruga even on good PC is difficult, fps drops by alot when you get close to vendors area. Same for eld.

Why not add npc which will be accessible from all towns and which will lead to small area meant for vendors?
    That will decrease stress on other maps and people who just want to do quests.

P.S. : you can vendor in lucky house, but space there is rather limited by those npcs/slot machines.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Yaseeda- ().

• Hm, you have a point, so there IS a map where it is possible to open numerous vendors? I didnt test, how big is "vendorable" area there?

And if such area exists, we have different issue then. How to force people to use it instead of making eld/uruga laggy.
    Still tho, not every town has npc/portal leading there...

Edit: Nvm, its easy to force ppl to stop vending in towns. Just disable vending feature there.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Almost the entire map besides right next to the gate and Mega Ming can have a vendor opened. Only problems I could see is the twists and turns to get to certain shops. If Gamigo modified the map some adding extra pathways, perhaps it'd be better to navigate more quickly. The other is that people would have to go to Elderine and then use Daniel Slime to get there. Adding it to the Town Portal Gate probably would be the easiest fix.

• Well, this map not quite suitable for vending considering the layout XD I meant something like LH, plain and small flat area.

But yea, they clearly can implement this.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• The Cyclone Hill suggestion was an early thought seeing it's a map not really used besides GM hosted events.

Another idea, bring back Tabbot/New Roumen with only 2 NPCs (Guild Manager and Storage Keeper).

And maybe an item merchant. So you can like buy a learn scroll then go make scrolls.

Also a blacksmith, so you can buy your stones then go enhance.

Those I think are the only other 2 NPCs I could see wanting to be on a vender map

• The problem with these ideas is why would people want to go out of the way to find something they want to buy? Especially considering a good chuck of purchases are done on whims when players find a good deal.

Uruga is popular as a vending town because everyone goes to that location often (players also go to Elderine but less often which is, in my opinion, why there are less vendors).

While I would think of trying to buy something in a town I wouldn't normally think of going to a special map like Cyclone hill, Lucky house, ox field, etc. especially seeing as those maps are normally deserted or level restricted and most new players probably don't even know those maps exist.

That said I don't disagree that there should be a map dedicated to vending where you can find everything in one place, since an auction house seems to be out, what I would suggest is something like a free option to warp to the vending map at any time (with no level restrictions) or the search options working across all maps, not just the current map.

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• It's impossible to vend for long due to disconnects/bugsplats. I know because I've tried. Why not list your items to an npc or some sort of "market"? Anyone can access the list and look up the items they want. There will be less lag as well. Going as far as to say something like Runescapes Grand Exchange for those familiar with the subject.

• cyclone hill would work great if it were more like a simple flat space of concentric shop sections. you don't need hills or walls for that, just a little dress up between specialized areas of what's being sold. some games have that, they even have cute names for each section, as well as some lore easter eggs laying about for players to find.

i'm with sunsets to a point, but if people used vendor search more often things might go a bit smoother, or not. only way to know for sure is if that happens.

• well, a few years ago, (this was a while ago and I don't recall if it was fixed or what) but some of the towns were bound to KQ's and when it was too full in towns it made them laggier through KQ's, so moving everything to another spot (like they did to roumen) would be a newer idea. I also recall that for a long time people moved to Abysses and sold a lot of times because of the lags. but that was years ago too. so if they did change these spots/maps it would just power up the markets. because people often would go just to buy items.

• It's impossible to vend for long due to disconnects/bugsplats. I know because I've tried. Why not list your items to an npc or some sort of "market"? Anyone can access the list and look up the items they want. There will be less lag as well. Going as far as to say something like Runescapes Grand Exchange for those familiar with the subject.

Fiesta on Flash Memory - How To Guide.

Problem Solved.

Trust me...it works.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

• but some of the towns were bound to KQ's and when it was too full in towns it made them laggier through KQ's

They fixed that some Years ago, Uruga and KQs were on the same Zone, they moved the KQs (or Uruga) to their own Zone so it didnt lagg.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 |100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya