More options for marriage+gold sink

• How about allowing us to gather harems by unlocking "spouse" slots with gems u will pay to driad Uriel?

Lets say, +1 spouse slot will cost 10 gems.
    Gold sink+more versatile/flexible system for swag players, I saw few ppl asking why they cant marry numerous partners many times already.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• I thought this topic was brought up before (old forums). I don't really like that idea to marry multiple people. That would only cause people to possibly spot claim areas. Had/have that problem when people done/do the academy warping.

• Yea I don't see the need for this at all, and have NEVER encountered this being discussed in game. Sorry. As GrungieGirl27 says, we have enough issues with spot claiming as it is.

• How exactly spot claiming related to this o.O

And as Grungie said, this topic floated around since old times, can tell you it was brought up even during Outspark era, but was overlooked.
    I also fail how its "disgusting and wrong". They allow gay marriages and I dont see people complaining.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• The spot claiming - Before the severs merged. I was on Bijou and people was using the academy warping to basically spot claim. I know when you marry... there's that option to warp to your spouse. If you have multiple spouses. People will most likely place one spouse at the turn-in point (quest) and another at the targeted quest/monster. They'd just warp back and forth. Basically, to me, I see that as a form of spot claiming.

• The spot claiming - Before the severs merged. I was on Bijou and people was using the academy warping to basically spot claim. I know when you marry... there's that option to warp to your spouse. If you have multiple spouses. People will most likely place one spouse at the turn-in point (quest) and another at the targeted quest/monster. They'd just warp back and forth. Basically, to me, I see that as a form of spot claiming.

This :)

• or making it into a network of teleport to last hit bosses etc would begin to be a huge problem with not just spot claiming but monopolizing raids etc.

• Have 1 primary spouse which can teleport. Rest are mistresses.

Have to pay fee over time to maintain, just like real life. Some is lost as gold sink.

Yaseeda can build harem, everyone happy.

• Since people already can use academy warp, and widely use it, do not quite get what will change with introduction of harem mode.

As for world bosses, quite sure lot of maps cant be teleported/warped to? Dungeons, for example. So there no problem, restrictions already exist.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Polygamy is a thing, as well as homosexuality, and I fail to see why current system supports 1 option and rejects another, unless gamigo members are anti-islamists, where homosexuality is condemned and polygamy worshipped.

Offtopic:
    ----------------
    Not all people have resources or education or intellect to make choices on their own and its essential to have leader/superior one who will decide for them and tell them what to do, somebody who achieved success and proven to be reliable, rich and smart.

If you deny existence of poor regions from which people seek to escape via all plausible means, you are deluding urself.
    If you think that everybody can think for themselves and have resources to support themselves, u are deluding urself.
    If you think that all families are well planned and there no unwanted kids who have no future, u are deluding urself.

Market works by offer and demand. If there people who want to be sugardaddies and people who want to be "sugardaddied", its viable nieche/segment of market that will function.
    Being slave is a choice, if some wish to take it because they cant do anything better, let them.
    We live in market economics and capitalistic society. Everything has value, everything could be bought and sold.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Well it's a shame gamigo is a german company. Where the law there makes polygamy/the act of it is: illegal. The german state/most of Europe do not recognise it. Gamigo can't encourage/endorse an idea that pretty much throws all social values out the window & could land them a legal case, or something drastic, in their work pile one Monday morning.

Though being able to purchase extra inventory slots/extra marriage buffs would be a good idea/gold sink. IE you and your partner could buy a +25% exp boost when pting together or something. Maybe extra stats etc when it a pt ? Or increased drop rate. That would be a good idea people would actively throw money at.

Lots of potential/development.

• my religion I was raised to believe gay and les and anything simular is wrong I do not think it is right and everyone has their own opinon and no I am not mean to anyone who is but I think that is not how god made us to be like