More options for marriage+gold sink

• Yawn has made a valid point, it seems that Germany doesnt allow polygamy, so implementing it in game could lead to a lawsuit.
    Meanwhile, gay marriage is allowed in Germany since 1 October 2017 (yes I actually checked).
    Oh well, suppose this idea had its potential but due to legislative limitations of a reality can not be implemented.

https://i.redd.it/2jqce74ty4m21.png

P. S. : Love the offtop about religion, ppl do not even want to acknowledge that we are living in multicultural world and most of countries do not have "official" religion at this point.
    Still, if somebody is actualy curious, check this article about Germany.
    https://www.internations.org/g…facts/religion-in-germany

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• well N.A doesn't allow it either for polygamy. so that's a double down on it. but the idea of having extra stats as a gold sink would be useable. perhaps a new way to use up in game "charms" would be through a NPC. doesn't have to be just uriel and marriage, or perhaps a in game way to change stats for Gems.

• Nice finds will have a gander later.

Maybe a renew vows option with Uriel could be an option to add extra buffs

Marriage buff ideas > new topic go

• mmm, no but they added it where if a married couple logged in and made a party they have a buff in it if they're together on the same map. because originally it was a buff that was there for a few days unless one of the partners died than the buff disappeared.

• Yes you do have the right to speak your opinion, and I have the right to respond to it.

Edit: I personally don't see an issue with this idea. If people believe multiple marriages (polygamy) in game will create problems, Gamigo can always add limitations to how it works. For example, warping between multiple spouses can have extended cooldown based on the amount of spouses they currently have. Can even tie the warping CD together sort of like how Concussive Charge and Devastate works. Another is to limit the warp to the first 2 that married and the additional spouses get the buff and no warp skill.

• Yes you do have the right to speak your opinion, and I have the right to respond to it.

Edit: I personally don't see an issue with this idea. If people believe multiple marriages (polygamy) in game will create problems, Gamigo can always add limitations to how it works. For example, warping between multiple spouses can have extended cooldown based on the amount of spouses they currently have. Can even tie the warping CD together sort of like how Concussive Charge and Devastate works. Another is to limit the warp to the first 2 that married and the additional spouses get the buff and no warp skill.

The issue is the age range the game is aimed at + the geographical location of the gamigo company.

I honestly think it would struggle to implement it wo uproar. Just don’t think it would sit right.

anyway some good topics have been discussed on this thread gj guys.

@anniversary buff every year of marriage yields a +2 stat buff to your mini pet ?? That would b cool

• The issue is the age range the game is aimed at + the geographical location of the gamigo company.

I honestly think it would struggle to implement it wo uproar. Just don’t think it would sit right.

anyway some good topics have been discussed on this thread gj guys.

@anniversary buff every year of marriage yields a +2 stat buff to your mini pet ?? That would b cool

like perm buff? so every year you stayed married you get stronger?

you also do not have to be a jerk about it so w.e