Buff purple jewelry sets

• Please buff the maximum bonus stats(the numbers in parenthesis) so they can become Usable and viable
    And nerf the base stat(Numbers, not in parenthesis) slightly

Some of them are rare, and/or harder to farm than regular jewels.

This would make people do lower level content more

lv35 glory set stats

Base: 12
    Base nerf to: 6
    Max bonus stat: (+3)
    Max Bonus stat Buff to: (+9)

Lv55 Gabriel set stats

Base: 20
    Base nerf to: 12
    Max bonus stat: (+6)
    Max Bonus stat buff to: (+12)

Lv75 Point set stats

Base: 30
    Base nerf to: 15
    Max bonus stat: I actually dont know because i havent seen enough to tell looool but im guessing (+9)
    Max Bonus stat buff to: (+18)

Lv80 Iry set stats

Base: 33
    Base nerf to: 17
    Max bonus stat: (+6) i think?
    Max bonus stat buff to: (+18)

Lv85 Strike set stats

Base: 40
    Base nerf to: 25
    Max bonus stat: (+7) i think.
    Max bonus stat buff to: (+20)

Lv110 Thor set stats

Base: 40
    Base nerf to: 35
    Max bonus stat:(+11)? or 12?
    Suggested max stat buff to: (+30)

• This has been suggested MANY times.

It wont happen to the fact these sets work side by side with armor sets already, and if people really wanted to utilize these sets, it would cause a massive crash to the already existing Raid Jewelry market and I don't think people that have wasted G's and $ on hammers and enhancement bundles would really want to see their investments go to waste.

If anything, the stats need to be heavily altered to match THAT of already existing sets.

lv35 max stat is 25 from EVERY single piece of gear I have ever seen on the market or what's dropped. The current base stats are viable, but should be heavily considered for changes. Who just wants resistances that are on par with the Hungry Wolf Necklace? No One! Beef em up to match the 2x and 3x necklaces that drop...geez.

55 blues are a touchy subject, and the gab set has been under fire thanks to the previous abused glitch that came with it. Thus resulting in changes to make it so Magic Burst receives the change, but with the spark set, the AoE is abused as well, but puts the mage at serious risk for being a shattered mirror in essence...and no one perms 56 these days due to lack of a market. If the Gabriel set is to receive a boost, similar situation as above. Resistances and maximum stat bonuses need to match that of what appears on weapons and gears.

75 set is pretty much worthless. It serves no real purpose to any class in the game anymore as people bum rush the levels and thanks to 60 OJ's...no one needs this set. The set needs to match critical skills utilized by players and actually be worth equipping, which also means giving the 60 OJ's and GoC rings as well as the 40/50 blue jewels a running slap in the face. I've seen some godly CTE and BG's on the market before, as well as beefy MD Earrings, as well as the mythical Spirit Breath earrings (which mind you can host stats mirroring 8x jewels).

Iry and Strike sets are laughable. Iry has some wonderful perks, but the stats mirror those of level 1 - 1x jewels and its pathetic. It needs to be altered to mirror Guardians Wish, Kart Miner Rings and Necklace's...

DDF and Thor jewels are laughable...extremely LAUGHABLE!...

Thor set makes me cringe. I mean, they did the 135 set justice, and its perks are very sought after. Thor Set should be the EXACT same way! It shouldn't rival 110 Mal jewels, but should be a hell of a lot better than 95 blue jewels...seeing as how some blue jewels can drop with 4x all stats and 2x int...let's be real here.

I'm with you, but unless the sets are changed to utilize and beef up other skills to coincide with the available armor sets, this is a no brainer.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

^^Play Fiesta from a USB Stick or Memory Card! Click Here for more info!^^

8)Gold Sink Idea - Benefits EVERYONE - Click Here8)

supernatural-mouths-open.gif

• Gabriel set is Drain Mind CD

• oh? then the description versus the actual effect is really muffed...especially what Gamigo FIRST claimed they were going to change it to.

Eh...whatever. Broken is what Broken does I guess.

~ :evil:Quite possibly one of the most Outspoken & Disliked Forum Dwellers to Date:evil:~

• wdym with

lv35 max stat is 25 from EVERY single piece of gear I have ever seen on the market or what's dropped.

you talking bout base stat? bonus stat? what o,o?

• wdym with

you talking bout base stat? bonus stat? what o,o?

The +xx

Ive never seen higher that a 25 25 24 Top in game...which that can be considered perfect btw

• +9 is all i've ever seen on the +xx stats on any of the jewelry cept iry...highest ive seen on iry was 13, and thor, 19.