[Maintenance] 11/26/19 - Discussion

• You gonna miss as long as aim/evasion difference is 100 or more.
    Which brings back the question I voiced, how come there no evasion talisman?

Would be nice to have.

Oh god. Please. Evasion is one of the most broken stats in the game. It was meant to be utilized by archers and tricksters, but loaded glads, knights, and even mages abuse it. We shouldn't have glads, for instance, to have like 7-8k evasion. Add talisman and enhancing down the line? Yikes.

• You gonna miss as long as aim/evasion difference is 100 or more.
    Which brings back the question I voiced, how come there no evasion talisman?

Would be nice to have.

If only you knew, end/spr build on all classes will help you in more fights than dex ever will. The only class that might slightly benefit frm dex is archer but you can just use hp pots to counter them. With end/spr at least ur hp and def is so op that others cant even scratch you. Even if you miss on an archer because you have lower dex than them you can still land some hits which is more than enough, and if ur end/spr they wont be able to kill you back. I had full end 46 F with 3.6k base hp full end and it was unstoppable, no one could even scratch it, especialy after I had bought every single hp pot on server, archers dex was useless against me.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• I noticed that some people have been a bit confused with the new 21 quests, and since patchnotes doesn't provide detailed info, I've put together a mini quest database (is labelled same way as the FQDB website to make it more familiar) and a quick guide-line for all the chain quests (exception made for the normal regular quests since they're relevant only for the exp for those players that are currently levelling on 130+ level range).

mrcEf3s.png

B0fuFCC.png

uEXQ1Lg.png

kbp4GT8.png

woUcUV4.png

c0Wf8W7.png

ls7X2Jv.png

fuNOhB2.png

BTvyfOV.png

koS133d.png

MZZamjC.png

gKgofQQ.png

UWHxPP5.png

sE6XQAt.png

MeOg9SL.png

jW4gwQG.png

KuR19Kg.png

s8BFros.png

fnWDVbX.png

UkqDgld.png

bTAWcto.png

9GltAyY.png

91WAZUl.png

yNMtsnm.png

VOd4Xel.png

zffmGMF.png

Md7THIf.png

As for the new titles:

dwtm4Ed.png

- The level of the mob you kill doesn't matter for the title as long the mob is a shiny type.

- I have no idea if these work or not in a party/expedition same way as licenses counts the kills, but I doubt it (it would be amazing tho!)

The post was edited 3 times, last by Cupcake ().

• In regards to those hating on evasion:
    ----------
    Gladiators lose lot of def when they vit. They also have lowest mdef in game (I main glad). Evasion helps to counter this weakness at least partially, I fail to grasp how adding AIM talisman, which will mess up archers and trixters (classes which are MEANT to dodge) is fair, you gotta give them means of counternmeasures.

For Graves> I am dex/spr gladiator. Participant of many speed runs where I did top dmg, so I know what I am doing, and why.
    End is useless as free stat for shieldless class, because u cant block. And hp bonus could be gained from extender (which benefits gladiator more than other classes and its not rare to see glads with 20k+ hp despite not having high HP on gears).
    Or just get hp gears.

SPR build serves purpose, but not for mdef, for crit. At cap critical becomes much more vital stat than str for bunch of classes.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• In regards to those hating on evasion:
    ----------
    Gladiators lose lot of def when they vit. They also have lowest mdef in game (I main glad). Evasion helps to counter this weakness at least partially, I fail to grasp how adding AIM talisman, which will mess up archers and trixters (classes which are MEANT to dodge) is fair, you gotta give them means of counternmeasures.

The class is meant to do damage, not have all these "compensations". Otherwise you have a broken class. Oh wait, glads are already notorious for being broken in PvE. I have had no trouble surviving all the capped raids with vit, maybe except the left ToG boss, but we should make more bosses that would be hard for glads to deal with (unless they sacrifice damage). In PvP, you shouldn't use vit anyway against physical damage classes. A melee DD class is SUPPOSED to be squishy and easy to deal with. You already have enhanced jewels to cover mdef, not to mention from t4 def brace as well. Now, the last part is true, but unless we make every talisman class specific...No.