[Maintenance] 11/26/19 - Discussion

• No one in his right mind will pick dmg bracelet over the others especially if rumors (just rumors at this stage) are true and they get flat dmg increase. 1.5k aim or 2k def/mdef is a no brainer compared to 2k dmg. Only mdmg would make a somewhat noticeable difference in pve

The game should move away from instant gratification rewards and add some hard limits that push people to plan ahead and make informed choices. Talismans wont be impossibile to get but for such high bonuses they should be long term goals for a full collection. Motivate people to be more resourceful regarding money making to purchase one or better at leveling alts

1 of each 👍👀

• Nice to have you here sir. But remember, I control the forums here. Welcome to my zone. Never pass my post count and we will have no issues.

:/

Please do not spam forums to get 'more post counts'

Oh, I know that they will be very valuable if its 1 time quest. But it strips us of flexibility, since all just gonna get dmg.

Also, HoneyTeddy  
    would like to report 1 shot bug, happens at different maps, not just Ominous Valley.
    Pagel battlefield:
    https://prnt.sc/q2u2t4

Thank you for letting us know, we are already aware from a previous report and are looking into this.

Oh and how to enhance talismans?
    Same as bracelets? Bright Fragments?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS! WE WERENT GIVEN PROPER GUIDE!

Unfortunately it is intended for players to find out yourselves how these works, so I cannot disclose anything. But I will check with Veralya if a guide is to be written for it later.

No one in his right mind will pick dmg bracelet over the others especially if rumors (just rumors at this stage) are true and they get flat dmg increase. 1.5k aim or 2k def/mdef is a no brainer compared to 2k dmg. Only mdmg would make a somewhat noticeable difference in pve

The game should move away from instant gratification rewards and add some hard limits that push people to plan ahead and make informed choices. Talismans wont be impossibile to get but for such high bonuses they should be long term goals for a full collection. Motivate people to be more resourceful regarding money making to purchase one or better at leveling alts

For the talismans, we'll continue to watch the feedback before thinking of adjusting anything. thank you for letting us know your opinion on the matter, it is very insightful.

• HoneyTeddy A general rule of thumb is that flat damage increases are useless past level 100. When you already have 100k damage and something gives you a flat 1000 damage, it's only a 1% increase. Now consider at 135 damage numbers are getting well over 100k so even a flat 5-10k dmg increase doesn't cut it compared to aim/evasion/def/mdef where you're talking 10-25% increases.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• Flat 2k dmg turns into 4k with charm, and more with dmg sc, gladiator's passive and vitality. People still use rama potions despite them barely adding anything.
    Every bit of dmg counts when we talking about competitive team, and thats a fact.

I didnt say dmg talismans are most effective. I said that majority of competitive players will get dmg ones regardless.
    As for bonus, +9 is +1500, and +11 (why 11?) is +2200.

https://prnt.sc/q347tv

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• Yeah, a raid Glad will still prefer it because OD'ing can come down to every tiny bit of boost. If you want to be efficient, however, flat damage is the worst % boost.

Amikiir

SharpShooter

Epith

Live by the Bow, Die by the Bow

• could you get us the other talisments I’m interested in spec aim and Eva I haven’t managed to get my laptop out since the patch & stuck at work!

thanks in advance

• Yes I try not to. But you know I am human after all, and when theres a challenge I am up for it. Also not sure how I missed the fact that you have more post counts than me ... very interesting.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Ok, I don’t have the time to read all previous posts, so some of my input may repeat what other people said before, but here it goes:

I am a very old player (since March 2008; or was it 2007?), and I was very happy to see the changes (in theory) implemented with last maintenance, and also the possibility of a soon to come cap raise:

*) New map? Cool, pretty and normal difficulty;

*) New quests? Of course, always welcome;

*) New item (talisman) to use? Not sure how to get it, use it and enhance it, but all will come with time;

*) New “mobs” from “Shine System”? Sorry, this is stupid. Me and my in game wife have pretty strong chars that usually can survive anything, but we were getting killed 1 hit from, I don’t know what, those shine mobs? Happened in Ominous Valley, happened in Pagel’s Battlefield. We were just trying to get to the spot for the mobs we needed, and on the way we were attacked by… I don’t know what, we both were dead in just 1 hit.

There was no warning, mobs didn’t change, everything looked normal as usual, till we were 1 hited

• I am a very old player

How old we talking? 80 years old?

Yes I try not to. But you know I am human after all, and when theres a challenge I am up for it. Also not sure how I missed the fact that you have more post counts than me ... very interesting.

Hardly a challenge if you go to off-topic threads.

Plus giving you a reason to reply to me and post more.

• Wait, 1 more question>
    there no EVASION talisman?

How come?

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Cause dex is the most useless stat in game, no same lvl person gonna miss on you no matter how much dex you stack. End/spr is the master build for all classes.

• I cant speak for other ppl missing on u but you can be sure if i decided to make a noncleric class it wouldnt miss even with my full end/spr build. Furthermore, the dex on ur s.s serves u no purpose against my cleric if i decided to make a capped cleric, wouldnt even drop 500 of the 20k hp and thats all that matters for me.

• I cant speak for other ppl missing on u but you can be sure if i decided to make a noncleric class it wouldnt miss even with my full end/spr build. Furthermore, the dex on ur s.s serves u no purpose against my cleric if i decided to make a capped cleric, wouldnt even drop 500 of the 20k hp and thats all that matters for me.

Amros glad would like to have a word with you then :v

• You gonna miss as long as aim/evasion difference is 100 or more.
    Which brings back the question I voiced, how come there no evasion talisman?

Would be nice to have.

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------