[Maintenance] 11/26/19 - Discussion

• no this should be left alone its a challenge its what this game needs.

It can 100% be done

Of course it "can" be done. But I'm not talking about a method that involves using unrealistic amount of tears, m. pots, and potentially charming 100% multiple times to kill one boss.

• Maybe it would be best to change how this works. Something like the reg monsters has a chance to drop an item like a summon orb/relic/scroll that can be used in the appropriate map can summon the shiny monsters. Example: can only use the summon item dropped by Greenky Big in the Ancient Elven Woods. Basically where ever the normal monster spawns. The way it is set now is gonna create problems for less populated servers and maybe even Isya. Think about pullers of Black Bears or something. Get a shiny or 2 in the mix, well probably won't turn out well. Even new players running into this might turn away from the game if they get mauled by one of these shiny monsters. So far it is interesting (even though I look at it as a knock off of Pokemon or even Diablo), but it needs some work done to make it better.

• Of course it "can" be done. But I'm not talking about a method that involves using unrealistic amount of tears, m. pots, and potentially charming 100% multiple times to kill one boss.

we all cant be heros

• ik even knights have died to it, but i have not heard of full def sc knights dying to it yet. as far as ive heard, the knights were using meta dmg sc suits still o3o

so im jw if anyone has used Full defense sc and everything else possible to increase defense

again, im just' Wondering' if anyone has'

:/Buff Crusaders at all levels:/

• Thank you for your feedback on the shiny monsters. We are aware of the situation and are currently looking into it. Our team already discussed your feedback and we are working on a more balanced version of the shiny monsters.

There is no date for an adjustment yet.

Mind giving us more info on the talisman? Till what + can they go to? What will be used to enhance them? And will people be required to spend more money to enhance them just like Braces?

• Just remove this junk for now altogether. Before even more players quit the game.

People forget the most importnant thing. There is no point in killing a monster 15x stronger than the original if it does not drop or yield rewards atleast 15x + as good.

If the shiny bossmonster only has a 10% extra droprate there is zero incentive to waste time on it. It will end up being nothing but a burden.

This can also kill whole kqs as the evasion on the shiny mobs and the healing is ridiculous. It would only take one mob in a kq to end the whole run. People doing kqs right now are hoping for dear life to avoid any shinies. What does a kq even benefit from increased droprate on mobs that don’t drop anything? Are the rewards magickally going to improve???!

Overall it would be a nuisance and add zero benefit to anyone unless the rewards where worth it and you could actually hit them... As far as I know you can’t increase your aim with charms.

I would love to know who tested this because my archer aint even regular, im running with semi godly gears and I can’t even hit a basic shiny zombie despite having a ton of dex. And it’s not even that much difference to a cap dex one, they can’t hit them either. I tried on my higher level godly archer, still no hits. And they regen after a while so it’s impossible.

There are a ton of more creative things this time could be spend on.
    Not some pokemon ripoff clone half hazardly implemented without testing.

Gamigo could have implemented some new cool bossmonsters. For example lets call these devill lord with red aura. And they spawn randomly in some maps for example forest of mist.

And gamigo could have made a whole story about it, how the devil is attacking the lands of isya.

You just make it so the monster does not attack unless agro and they spawn ramdomly on the map with a cooldown like other boss mobs.

Imagine a noob running around in forest of mist, and suddenly a server message appears, Lord of the swamp behemoth has come to take revenge.

You see a ton of Cap players run towards a massive muddy devilish looking creature that does crazy attacks. After the beast is destroyed a message pops up stating behemoth is slain, and a serverwide drop boost hits everyone.

Or a nub in sea of greed that suddenly seed a massive tentacle beast come out of the water a message pops up saying “the kraken has returned from the depths of the stormy sea” and a bunch of cap players rush it as it deals special wave attacks. After beating it a message pops up and another serverwide boost follows.

That would be some original content, not this pokemon ripoff unoriginal junk that adds zero new stuff to this game.

• Thank you for your feedback on the shiny monsters. We are aware of the situation and are currently looking into it. Our team already discussed your feedback and we are working on a more balanced version of the shiny monsters.

There is no date for an adjustment yet.

Also, there is a bug right now where the 3 piece defect set effect (75 fighter set) is not working.

• Maybe it would be best to change how this works. Something like the reg monsters has a chance to drop an item like a summon orb/relic/scroll that can be used in the appropriate map can summon the shiny monsters. Example: can only use the summon item dropped by Greenky Big in the Ancient Elven Woods. Basically where ever the normal monster spawns. The way it is set now is gonna create problems for less populated servers and maybe even Isya. Think about pullers of Black Bears or something. Get a shiny or 2 in the mix, well probably won't turn out well. Even new players running into this might turn away from the game if they get mauled by one of these shiny monsters. So far it is interesting (even though I look at it as a knock off of Pokemon or even Diablo), but it needs some work done to make it better.

This is good suggestion, shiny mobs would retain their specialty status since the drop would be relatively rare but without the drawbacks of one spawning in the middle of a repeat spot as the player is able to decide when and where summoning it.

The drop could even be made tradable to create a new market helping new low level players to make some money, nubs could provide the high levels with drops they wouldnt otherwise have access to for collection purposes, assuming that when killed the spawns were to "drop" bound items or give titles and such

Concerning the amulets, as usual gamigo shows not to understand how stats scaling works in the game, if they are still going to insist on making accessories that add flat stats: 500 mdef is a LOT more effective than a miserable 400 mdmg increase (not to mention it scales even more when charmed), and 400 mdmg is a lot more effective than 400 dmg (by far the most useless talisman). A 300 aim bonus is also huge, though this can be overlooked given how broken eva is at this cap, but still, these stats are clearly not on par with each other.They should work so that when going 1 against the other, they should neutralize each other, as it is now, it makes little sense to use in pvp anything else than def/mdef (or aim depending on the situation)

• Me in full defense sc(not the very best def sc, but close enough)
    legendary shield and sword

needing to 70% charm at the very least

100% extended

and having to sit in shield and sword(turtling) to survive lol

definitely a party thing and definitely undoable if you dont use sc

• People forget the most importnant thing. There is no point in killing a monster 15x stronger than the original if it does not drop or yield rewards atleast 15x + as good.

If the shiny bossmonster only has a 10% extra droprate there is zero incentive to waste time on it. It will end up being nothing but a burden.

This can also kill whole kqs as the evasion on the shiny mobs and the healing is ridiculous. It would only take one mob in a kq to end the whole run. People doing kqs right now are hoping for dear life to avoid any shinies. What does a kq even benefit from increased droprate on mobs that don’t drop anything? Are the rewards magickally going to improve???!

Definitely this.

It may be fun getting a bunch of players together and using charms/extenders/etc. the first few times but after a while it'd be hard to justify the rewards.

I wonder if the talismans will also be changed when mob stats are fixed so we'll have "pre-nerf" talismans and regular talismans...that way players that spent money to kill these shiny mobs will further the p2w gap, that seems like the direction this addition is headed so far.

Currently active on: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• lol it's not just undoable without SC, you can't even run away if you accidentally aggro one.

• I love how u guys rendered Sea Dragon dungeon useless.

Ominous Valley mobs drop 128 blue jewelry - part of loot from dragon originaly, and 130 DQ weapons much superior to 130 dragon weapons.

Why add dungeon which will serve no purpose? Or Dragon only served purpose of leeching money from raiders at early stages and later was fully replaced and forgotten?

Good developer makes use of all dungeons, not forsakes some of them for sake of new ones.

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• I say leave the shiny mobs as is until we know what they drop. I think after you kill one a chest spawns for an sc item like 7day ext, 1 hob, 1 50% charm, 100% rant or something that's worthy or equivalent to how op the shiny mob is. Maybe like shiny kkp in kkp kq, you can spawn chests for a better chance for blue weps etc etc. Just a thought :)

• idk if you saw my video, but a shiny kkp would just mean insta fail kq LOOL

if just a regular mob was giving me that hard of a time, a shiny boss mob would clap cheeks