[Maintenance] 11/26/19 - Discussion

• I don't suppose there's anything in files indicating what the super special drops are from these things? Titles are nice, but they don't seem worth the aggravation having to deal with stuff you can't kill.

• have you guys tried to see if a full defense sc knight, fully buffed etc along every other possible thing to add to their defense could take at least 1 hit from shiny SK?

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• gm said , they could kill it, and the players cant kill, wonder why? are they testing with normal char or testing with maxed char.

• This needs to be hotfixed. Ok, maybe the problem is number of people at world bosses, but you have to consider lag and bins that go along with more and more people, especially the knockback and aoe mechanics from SK. This seems like another idea that was quite there but was ruined by poor execution/finalization.

• So five kills gets you the Shiny Hunter title.

lzvxd9q.png

Edit: I got up to 13 kills before I gave up, no second title yet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eloren ().

• This needs to be hotfixed. Ok, maybe the problem is number of people at world bosses, but you have to consider lag and bins that go along with more and more people, especially the knockback and aoe mechanics from SK. This seems like another idea that was quite there but was ruined by poor execution/finalization.

no this should be left alone its a challenge its what this game needs.

It can 100% be done

• Hmmm so now people who go around with plused gear and SC get to experience what the non-spender knew about balance in game all along...slimehaha

This reminds me a lot of when the Devildom dungeons were released, but since those dungeons were still doable while this change seems like incorrect values I suspect this will be fixed very soon with so many heavy spenders upset but for now I'll be optimistic that people will take a good lesson for this next time they complain about how easy the game is and how effort can overcome the imbalances in game.

Seriously though why do shinies need to have such a huge stat boost? Why couldn't they just be very rare with better drop rates?

Currently leveling: Djarka.

Current activity: Semi-active.

• have you guys tried to see if a full defense sc knight, fully buffed etc along every other possible thing to add to their defense could take at least 1 hit from shiny SK?

BUFF pre-level 110 CRUSADERS PLOX
    The Crusade

• Unkillable SK

Fully +10 knight with SK shield, 100% charmed gets 1shot as well

There is no way to kill it. Evasion is too high

This monster can be killed

everyone just forgot how to play a game Ill re teach you all the savior of cypion got your back

• organise us. I’m being serious I’d actually waste charms etc to try and get it down for the kicks

I mean I dont personally wanna do the whole server thing you could come cuz you fam but I don't much wanna invite a a guild of ppl who are crying about a boss being hard on the discord cuz they want a tank and spank.

• This is the first good content gamigo has made. There was always a need for op boss mobs like these in the abyss and around the fiesta lands. Normal fiesta content was too easy.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser