[Maintenance] 11/26/19 - Discussion

• Update:

Shine System and the strongest monsters of all time

We would like to thank you for your feedback.
    Currently we are redesigning the Shine system to create a better balance between normal monster and Shine monsters. A first new version of the revision is on it's way on to our test servers to be tested.

Since this is an important topic for everyone we are currently looking into an adaptation of the system for this week.

• I have another question.
    Quest which gives talisman is repeat, or 1 time?

Because if its 1 time, amount of talismans at server will be limited by amount of 130+ players. We wont be able to just "farm 135, get def, farm 135, get mdef, farm 135, get dmg", u got the idea.
    https://prnt.sc/q2re7k

One of oldest veterans of game, 2008+.
    Leader of oldest guild alive in game, BandOfTheHawk (2008+).
    Godliest free players alive, 0$ invested.

Almost full cards collection.
    Author of numerous challenging videos and speed raids, top scorer of many GTs.
    Husband of a goddess.
    Facebook, Youtube, Site.... Find them on your own.

---------------

And what did YOU achieve?

About time to answer that question.

-------------
    Discord: Yaseeda#3171

• That isnt ok considering there 5 talismans and 120s can use them too. Lets be real, all will just get dmg one, for fastest raids/competitive plays at world boss.
    In case u can farm numerous talismans, that would add more flexibility and will let people switch talismans/farm full set eventually.

Also since they are enchancable, making quest a repeat makes more sense in terms of making money/selling more enhancement bundles/frags (for gamigo).

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• Noone knows what happens after you finish that quest. I hope a new quest for something else will show up or they add a bit more content in the next 3 weeks because frankly this update is worse than last years content expansion and has nothing in it that will motivate me to log back in again. Would surprise me if I step on the new omnious map again after finishing the talisman quest.

• how to get those talisman???

With the new Quests on the new Map +1 Quest at Roumenus
    There r 2 new Daylis for 6 Toxin per Day and you need 135 for one Talisman

That isnt ok considering there 5 talismans and 120s can use them too. Lets be real, all will just get dmg one, for fastest raids/competitive plays at world boss.
    In case u can farm numerous talismans, that would add more flexibility and will let people switch talismans/farm full set eventually.

Im fine with it cuz they r tradeable, and they r more worth if you can get only 1 per Char, not like the Bracelets.

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Oh, I know that they will be very valuable if its 1 time quest. But it strips us of flexibility, since all just gonna get dmg.

Also, HoneyTeddy  
    would like to report 1 shot bug, happens at different maps, not just Ominous Valley.
    Pagel battlefield:
    https://prnt.sc/q2u2t4

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• HoneyTeddy Can the shiny's in the abysses please drop gears also so that we can revive the abysses and people can go to abysses to farm and pvp. That will definately revive the abysses. Please do this.

- Average is fine, I am NOT a loser

• Oh and how to enhance talismans?
    Same as bracelets? Bright Fragments?

WE DEMAND ANSWERS! WE WERENT GIVEN PROPER GUIDE!

Husband of a goddess.

---------------

-------------

• I don't know about the method on how you enhance them, but on the German Discord SGM Zenos said they would be enhancable too +9 and they get stats in () like normal jewlery does. In that light I would assume you enhance them the same way as normal gear.

[~.United.~]

377d238a41d3009470fa39a78cc67a07.gif

Ordensritter|Hexenmeister|Gladiator|Scharfschütze|Heiliger Ritter

<100kBq,q

• thx , is there an npc selling those? want to see it xD

You get them from a Quest
    Thats the Icon for them

bash2tk.png

In Order from left to right:
    30 SPR + 500 Mdef
    30 END + 500 Def

30 DEX + 300 Aim
    30 STR + 400 Dmg
    30 INT + 400 Mdmg

And you can enhance them to +9, they have a boost like 120 Jewels

giphy.gif

135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 135 | 120 | 120 | 115 | 115 | 115 | 110 | 105 | 100
    Gladi | Gladi | Waldi | Zaubi | HK | Kreuzi | Wächter | SS | Hexi | Gladi | Wächter | Gladi | Ordi | Hexi | Luna | SS

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• Who are you and how do you have 487 posts, getting rather close to beating my post count are we not. Reveal your identity or who you name changed from because I havent seen this name on here before. Very suspicious indeed.

• Who are you and how do you have 487 posts, getting rather close to beating my post count are we not. Reveal your identity or who you name changed from because I havent seen this name on here before. Very suspicious indeed.

Im from the German side of the Forum (The Dark Side :P), 484 of my Posts are there^^

Btw. Kazeem is also from there xD

giphy.gif

Iyzel

SS
    Isya

M slimeblush

• That isnt ok considering there 5 talismans and 120s can use them too. Lets be real, all will just get dmg one, for fastest raids/competitive plays at world boss.

Also since they are enchancable, making quest a repeat makes more sense in terms of making money/selling more enhancement bundles/frags (for gamigo).

No one in his right mind will pick dmg bracelet over the others especially if rumors (just rumors at this stage) are true and they get flat dmg increase. 1.5k aim or 2k def/mdef is a no brainer compared to 2k dmg. Only mdmg would make a somewhat noticeable difference in pve

The game should move away from instant gratification rewards and add some hard limits that push people to plan ahead and make informed choices. Talismans wont be impossibile to get but for such high bonuses they should be long term goals for a full collection. Motivate people to be more resourceful regarding money making to purchase one or better at leveling alts

• Im from the German side of the Forum (The Dark Side :P), 484 of my Posts are there^^

Btw. Kazeem is also from there xD

Nice to have you here sir. But remember, I control the forums here. Welcome to my zone. Never pass my post count and we will have no issues.

The post was edited 1 time, last by GravesDisease ().