our small expedition team found Prof. Ming in the Ominous Valley. It seems like his old friends needed help with defeating dangerous and toxic monsters and your help with their needs! With amazing 21 new Quests they will guide you through the level range of 130-135 and add a better variation and options to reach the Cap level for everyone of you. Still 135, but we are preparing!
Additional to our new Ominous Valley map, crazy NPCs and new monsters we added a new "Shine System" for all monsters. Wait, ... what!?
With the Shine System any monster spawning on any map has a low chance of spawning as a "Shiny Monster". Those shiny monsters are stronger, have increased exp rates, drop rates and card drop rates. Alongside their normal drops you now also have a rare chance of getting special items! (But those are really rare!)
Huh! That wasn't all. Can you remember that one slot in your inventory which was empty the whole time? The one next to your boots and your bracelet? You now can obtain new "Talisman" equipment by completing daily quests. Oh.. and we fixed a few bugs, which you can read in the details!
Client Version: 1.02.264
Adjustments & Changes:
- The new map "Ominous Valley" has been added to the game.
- The World Map has been adjusted. The Teleport Item doesn't work yet, since the mountain blocks the connection. Isya Teleport Corp. is working on it.
- New NPCs have been added to the map.
- 21 new Quests have been added to the game all linked to the new Ominous Valley content.
- New monsters have been added to the Ominous Valley map.
- New Mini bosses have been added to the Ominous Valley map which tie in with the new quests.
- Prof. Ming permanently moved to the Ominous Valley map with the instance "Ominous Canyon".
- A new "Shine System" has been added to the game.
- Every monster has a low chance to spawn as a shiny monster. This also includes Kingdom Quest, Instance and World Boss monsters.
- Shiny monsters are stronger, have increased EXP rates, drop rates and card drop rates.
- Shiny monsters have a rare chance to have a special drop table with additional random items.
- Shiny monsters are really shiny and have cute yellow bubbles around them. (Care, they are still dangerous!)
- 4 new Titles have been added to the game. To obtain them you have to kill shiny monsters.
- Shiny Hunter
- Shiny Killer
- Shiny Terminator
- Shiny Slayer
- A new Talisman has been added to the game.
- Talisman can be obtained by completing daily quests (134/135)
- The Talisman slot is next to your boots and bracelet slot. Only one can be worn at a time.
- Talisman can be enhanced in-game.
- Talisman can be worn from level 120 or higher and are tradable.
- A bug has been fixed where the set effects were still enabled on the Battle Royal Kingdom Quest map.
- A crash has been fixed which occured when effects were cancelled.
- A bug has been fixed which disabled monsters spectral glow effect when changing graphic options.
- The Birthday content has been deactivated. Xiao Ming will be enabled until Dec. 3rd 2019 at around 11:59pm. Please exchange your coins before he leaves!
We wish you a lot of fun in-game!
Your Fiesta Online Team
Update about the Shiny Monsters [11/27/19]
Shine System and the strongest monsters of all time
We would like to thank you for your feedback.
Currently we are redesigning the Shine system to create a better balance between normal monster and Shine monsters. A first new version of the revision is on it's way on to our test servers to be tested.
Since this is an important topic for everyone we are currently looking into an adaptation of the system for this week.